It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Speculation of Kremlin Turf Wars Continue as Putin Fires Two Senior Officials

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 23 2015 @ 01:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: SubTruth
a reply to: BornAgainAlien

Speculating is what we do on this sight daily......Are you for real. Anyone with a shred of common sense knows something is going on and speculation is all we currently have.

If you hate ATS so much and dislike this tread why waste your time?

I just hate propaganda, that`s all !

posted on Mar, 23 2015 @ 01:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: BornAgainAlien
I just hate propaganda, that`s all

So do I. But every piece of propaganda, either from state-run or biased sources, exists for a reason. Sussing out the motivations is always a valuable exercise.

posted on Mar, 23 2015 @ 01:13 PM
link   
a reply to: DAZ21

I think it's obvious that some in the Kremlin wanted to take a harder stance against the West, but luckily Putin prevailed.

Or maybe Putin had no choice but to not take a hard stance against the west.

Russia’s oligarchs have let it be known they are not happy with Putin’s holy war against Ukraine and the West, which has cost them one quarter of their wealth. Putin is unimpressed. He knows he can destroy any one of them through his control of the power ministries. We shall see if Putin’s confidence is justified.

www.forbes.com...

Seems the Elite in Russia don't like losing money, so one way is to get to Putin and help him change his mind towards the west. This is just speculation on my part, but not something that can easily be dismissed.

posted on Mar, 23 2015 @ 01:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: SubTruth

Speculating is what we do on this sight daily......Are you for real. Anyone with a shred of common sense knows something is going on and speculation is all we currently have.

If you hate ATS so much and dislike this tread why waste your time?

It is hard to figure out the real facts with so much truth flying around. I also hate propaganda and both sides of this fight have teams of people thinking up crap daily for the ever ready surfs to digest.

But I still do believe something is going on but what it is could be a million things. I am betting on failed power grab because everything is pointing in that direction currently. Also star for you for your level headed nice reply.
edit on 23-3-2015 by SubTruth because: (no reason given)

link   
And this from a few days ago:

An unholy alliance is rattling the Kremlin

Source

A high-profile alliance between Russian President Vladimir Putin and the leader of the Chechnya region of Russia is starting to fray. And outspoken Kremlin critic Boris Nemtsov, who was mysteriously gunned down in front of the Kremlin last month, reportedly knew all about it.

link   

Not much more can be said.

posted on Mar, 23 2015 @ 01:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: SkepticOverlord

I just hate propaganda, that`s all

So do I. But every piece of propaganda, either from state-run or biased sources, exists for a reason. Sussing out the motivations is always a valuable exercise.

So what is the reason behind you doing it then ?

posted on Mar, 23 2015 @ 01:19 PM
link   
So the "story" is there was some sort of coup then Putin came back into power but only as a figurehead, then he fires 2 advisors even though (by the theories being floated by some) he has no power. Kinda contradictory is it not? He is only a figurehead then he has the power to dismiss people, then we have others posting it's not Putin or they need timestamps as they don't believe he has come back but then again he has fired these two men. These threads are all over the place. Then we have hoaxes saying Putin will nuke Moscow, all the while these "theories" are being pushed to the front pages of ATS.

Game of thrones has nothing on these threads.

edit on 23-3-2015 by sosobad because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 23 2015 @ 01:19 PM
link   
Thanks for another "more questions then answers" thread, Skeptic

This is out of curiosity; you seem to be one of the obvious members pushing real hard about this Russian situation and since Putins missing weeks ago, your all on top of it.

I always find it strange when owners go out their way to make something known and get said topic in the faces of its members.

Obviously this topic has you concerned, as your very active getting this Putin / Russian crap infront ATS window so to speak. Why?

Why is this so important compared to non Russian related topics over 2014-2015? You must have a clear idea of what's up SOL? What do you want to be the truth in these situation?

I'm curious of your vigorous effort to bring Putin and Russia to the front of discussion.

posted on Mar, 23 2015 @ 01:20 PM
link   
Blah Blah blah , words, words , words . Nobody can even prove Putin is still alive.

posted on Mar, 23 2015 @ 01:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Elementalist

The owners of this sight act like members.........They really do. I have seen over the top posts before and truth be told I like it. It shows they actually care about this sight.

What should they do never post or comment ever again because they own the place........SCREW THAT.

posted on Mar, 23 2015 @ 01:27 PM
link   
I've been saying for a while I can't confirm it call it a bad feeling the Womanly Bear wrasslin cowboy might have been "DISPOSED" hey maybe that ego match him and Obama were having got to Obama and he UAV'ED AND DRONED Putin..

posted on Mar, 23 2015 @ 01:28 PM
link   

I'm curious of your vigorous effort to bring Putin and Russia to the front of discussion.

He's barely said a word about the situation until Putin "disappeared". I'm not convinced there was any sort of "silent coup" going on in Moscow as of yet, but Skeptic most certainly hasn't been driving any sort of agenda on ATS.

Personally, I find the accusations of propaganda rather comical coming from some of this sites more prolific purveyors of Russian based propaganda. When RT and blogs are your only sources, it seems wise not to throw stones in glass houses.

I will concede there does seem to be evidence of rising tensions within the Kremlin. Certainly Nemtsovs murder should raise red flags, and it would seem that sanctions are starting to ruffle feathers amongst some of Putin's former allies, but I find it a tad premature to label it all an attempted/failed coup.
edit on 23-3-2015 by DeadSeraph because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 23 2015 @ 01:29 PM
link   

I always find it strange when owners go out their way to make something known and get said topic in the faces of its members.

Well that's what makes this place different...he is not only the owner, he's also a member.

posted on Mar, 23 2015 @ 01:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: tsurfer2000h

Not much more can be said.

Off topic....why does Putin have, what appears to be, a wedding ring on his right hand? Was he married at some point? Looks like an odd ring for someone to wear just for style....a plain band.

posted on Mar, 23 2015 @ 01:33 PM
link   
a reply to: ATF1886

I've been saying for a while I can't confirm it call it a bad feeling the Womanly Bear wrasslin cowboy might have been "DISPOSED" hey maybe that ego match him and Obama were having got to Obama and he UAV'ED AND DRONED Putin..

I think this may be a bit closer than Putin is comfortable with if it is some type of takeover. Obama doesn't actually have the cojones to do something like that...plus his wife has close watch over them so he has to ask to use them, and as we can see he hasn't asked very often to use them.

posted on Mar, 23 2015 @ 01:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

Wedding rings go on the left ring finger traditionally, but yes, Putin was married.

ETA: I stand corrected.

In Orthodox Christian, and some Roman Catholic and Protestant countries[3] such as Serbia, Bulgaria, Russia, Lithuania, Greece, Georgia, Ukraine, Poland, Austria, Hungary, Germany (catholics only), the Netherlands, Norway, Denmark, Spain, Venezuela, and India, the wedding ring is worn on the ring finger of the right hand.

edit on 23-3-2015 by DeadSeraph because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 23 2015 @ 01:38 PM
link   
a reply to: DAZ21

I don't think that is an accurate description either. all it seems to appear to be is a power struggle we don't know the factions and what they were wanting

posted on Mar, 23 2015 @ 01:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

Off topic....why does Putin have, what appears to be, a wedding ring on his right hand? Was he married at some point?

30 years from 83 til 2014 when he divorced his wife for a girlfriend.

Looks like an odd ring for someone to wear just for style....a plain band.

I imagine in 83 he wasn't bringing in what he does today, so it may be all he could afford.

posted on Mar, 23 2015 @ 01:40 PM
link   
a reply to: DeadSeraph

Wedding rings go on the left ring finger traditionally, but yes, Putin was married.

That's on the right so he doesn't have a white ring on his left hand that gives away he's married at speed dating.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join