It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Repeated Dreams Involving Famous Deceased Person And Family Relative

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 23 2015 @ 05:58 AM
link   
Far from being a negative experience, it is the complete opposite and the dreams have brought me a lot of comfort. However I would be interested to know if anyone has experienced anything similar. From time to time I get very intense and very vivid dreams of a very close relative whom I miss so very much. Sometimes it is just me and my relative. Sometimes we talk, although what of I have no memory. At other times I sense their presence in my dream although I cant see anything. In other dreams my relative is joined by a famous person who is no longer here. I am not in the business of seeking publicity so the identity of the person remains known only to me, both to safeguard my privacy and that of others. Again I find the person's presence to be of great comfort, especially when I am feeling very low or if I am worried about something. The latest dream I had was this weekend just gone. I had not seen my relative or the other person in question in my dreams for the best part of several months. I sensed there was much approval about what I was doing, but I was told something of great importance to me personally with a warning attached, but I cannot recall what was said now.

Has anyone else experienced these kind of dreams? I have also had deeply spiritual dreams in which I died and went to heaven and met the apostles and was invited to dine with them which I did. I also know I still retain a sense of something that is going to happen usually within weeks of it happening, or within the day or a few hours before hand.

Do I have a slither of the ability of being "sensitive" to sensing things? Or is it all just wishful thinking on my part and my mind is playing tricks on me to comfort me when I am feeling down or worried about real life events?

posted on Mar, 23 2015 @ 07:59 AM
link   
Why is the deceased famous person kept unnamed? It might be important to share.
Most of us have famous ancestors.
edit on 23-3-2015 by IAMTAT because: comment added

posted on Mar, 23 2015 @ 08:23 AM
link   
a reply to: Wirral Bagpuss

Not unusual to meet family in dreams or get lessons from them. Not unusual to not remember aspects of them either. Don't fret about not remembering, you aren't supposed to. But you know its alright because you recognize the people teaching you.

Enjoy those kinds of dreams, spirit class in session.

posted on Mar, 23 2015 @ 08:41 AM
link   
I completely understand how frustrating it can be to have a wonderful reunion with a passed loved one...only to have the memories leave as soon as you wake.
I always know when my father comes to visit in my dreams...and enjoy that time as it's happening. Though I forget all we talk about, I wake up with a warm and loving feeling knowing he is still with me.

posted on Mar, 23 2015 @ 09:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
Why is the deceased famous person kept unnamed? It might be important to share.
Most of us have famous ancestors.

I have my personal reasons and also because I respect the need for privacy. Besides it is not important. What I wanted to know has anyone else had similar experiences.

posted on Mar, 23 2015 @ 10:02 AM
link   
a reply to: Wirral Bagpuss

I have had similar dreams, and with a recently deceased famous person. I was worried about the famous person and I could see they were distressed, and my deceased family member told us both not to worry that they would be ok.

But to answer your question, there are others who have had similar experiences.

top topics

join