It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WAR: Iran Acts Against Terrorists

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 22 2004 @ 09:40 PM
link   

Saudi Arabia would not ask Iran for something Iran doesnt have, IMHO

They ask because he's in Iran. It doesn't mean they think Iran has him in custody.

Sep

posted on Dec, 22 2004 @ 10:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Disturbed Deliverer
They ask because he's in Iran. It doesn't mean they think Iran has him in custody.

"They've said they want to finish their investigation first, and then we will share � and we will talk about it," Prince Bandar from the article I posted.

You wouldnt be "invetigating" a suspect if you dont have him in custody.

posted on Dec, 22 2004 @ 10:38 PM
link   

You wouldnt be "invetigating" a suspect if you dont have him in custody.

You investigate before you take action. I have little doubt Iran knows where Osama's son is. They probably have him contained. It's doubtful they have him in some cell, though. They're most likely monitering him, and keeping him as a political tool.

Sep

posted on Dec, 22 2004 @ 10:47 PM
link   

You investigate before you take action. I have little doubt Iran knows where Osama's son is. They probably have him contained. It's doubtful they have him in some cell, though. They're most likely monitering him, and keeping him as a political tool.

Yes, I could agree with that. They were probebly going to use him to get some MKO members back or something

[edit on 22-12-2004 by Sep]

posted on Dec, 22 2004 @ 10:57 PM
link   

Yes, I could agree with that. They were probebly going to use him to get some MKO members back or something

More likely they'd use him to deter any agressive actions from America. They have plenty of bargaining chips for MKO members. It's doubtful they'd use their strongest one just for that.

Sep

posted on Dec, 23 2004 @ 02:09 AM
link   

More likely they'd use him to deter any agressive actions from America. They have plenty of bargaining chips for MKO members. It's doubtful they'd use their strongest one just for that.

They have stronger bargaining chips, such as Hezbollah and Hamas, but that is for another thread

top topics

<< 1   >>

join