It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 4 2003 @ 04:01 PM
link   
Can anyone tell me a better reason on why the Goverment would want to hide the truth of ET life , if there really is ET life /UFOs and if they came forward I dont see a collapse in society or religions. Religions would just dicredit it to the fact of Demon manifestaions and would keep on believing in God. So why else hide it and if were gonna find out someday why not sonner than latter. I dont know if there really is life or not but I want FACTS, I am getting sick of speculation and theroies.

posted on Jun, 5 2003 @ 08:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by bigbrotherI dont know if there really is life or not but I want FACTS, I am getting sick of speculation and theroies.

..sorry BB...think all we CAN give you is just mere speculation and theory...

...personally I think there is some form of cover-up...but I don't think all Governments, or all Departments, or even an entire single department knows of the particulars of any cover-up...rather, if there IS a cover-up, its likely to be known to only a small select few.

posted on Jun, 5 2003 @ 08:07 AM
link   
Maybe smart people realize that not so smart people wouldn't understand this and would rebel aganist it in any way possible.

Think about religious freaks who would get militant towards those that believe in such so called non-sense.

Hell, many people can't even agree on civil systems. How can we expect them to agree with other life forms?

[Edited on 5-6-2003 by Abraham Virtue]

posted on Jun, 5 2003 @ 08:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by bigbrother
Can anyone tell me a better reason on why the Goverment would want to hide the truth of ET life

Well the one thing that comes to my mind is the same reason why 'most' abductees don't actually know for sure they've even been abducted-They are programmed not to remember and programmed not to tell..

If aliens are really out there and have come here..in due time I believe WE ALL will know the truth..they are waiting for a certain time to reveal themselves to everyone..
Magestica

new topics

top topics

join