It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Argentine archaeologists find secret Nazi lair in jungle

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 23 2015 @ 02:08 PM
link   
a reply to: hutch622

Correct but they could have sailed out by submarine. Below is a image of Nazi occupied areas in May 1945 after Adolf Hitler's death. Noticed a large amount of coastal area they still retained?

There were submarine bases in Denmark and Norway. That makes the theory of escape Very plausible after the suicide of Adolf Hitler.

And before you mention operation paperclip. The Russians did the same thing also.

edit on 23-3-2015 by Greathouse because: (no reason given)

edit on 23-3-2015 by Greathouse because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 23 2015 @ 02:15 PM
link   
a reply to: machineintelligence

What if Hitler was there?

posted on Mar, 23 2015 @ 02:25 PM
link   
a reply to: DanKeizer
At the end of the war members of the French Resistance tracked Hitler to the Spanish coastline before they lost track of him. I knew one guy who ended up here in the US because of this hunt. Nice French guy, but if you asked him about what he did during the war he'd tell you all about looking for "That Bastard" after the war. He spend ten years in South America looking around for Nazis, but (according to him) when he got close to "That Bastard" local authorities kicked him out of the country.

He ended up in America staying in contact with other French Resistance members that were still able to hunt down Nazis in hiding.

edit on 23-3-2015 by Guyfriday because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 23 2015 @ 02:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: Guyfriday
a reply to: DanKeizer
At the end of the war members of the French Resistance tracked Hitler to the Spanish coastline before they lost track of him. I knew one guy who ended up here in the US because of this hunt. Nice French guy, but if you asked him about what he did during the war he'd tell you all about looking for "That Bastard" after the war. He spend ten years in South America looking around for Nazis, but (according to him) when he got close to "That Bastard" local authorities kicked him out of the country.

He ended up in America staying in contact with other French Resistance members that were still able to hunt down Nazis in hiding.

This story deserves a thread of it's own......Brilliant,interesting,historic story.

posted on Mar, 23 2015 @ 02:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: hutch622

Hess died in a prison that had only one prisoner Him.

There are a lot of unanswered questions about Hess . I am not one to buy into TPTB conspiracy , but something happened there . Nazi gaurds did not spend that much time in jail .

Well, who knows what weird stuff has gone on that we're not privy to.

There's the talk of the Nazi's interacting with ET's who helped them with their technology and worked alongside the Nazi scientists, and reports of experimental saucer craft having been built.

Who knows, perhaps Hess was in fact an ET, not a Human. It's strange that an international team were taking turns guarding him. It's strange that the entire prison was just for him only, it's strange that the guards were under very strict orders not to converse with Hess, and it's strange that he spent the entire reminder of his life in isolation at that prison.

That's a lot of strange, him being possibly an ET is just another bit of strange to add to the mix.

posted on Mar, 23 2015 @ 09:40 PM
link   
a reply to: MysterX

Not sure if this guy would be ET , But :
en.wikipedia.org...

The 600-cell prison continued to be maintained for its lone prisoner from Speer and Schirach's release until Hess's death in 1987, at an estimated cost of DM 800,000.[119] Conditions were far more pleasant in the 1980s than in the early years; Hess was allowed to move more freely around the cell block, setting his own routine and choosing his own activities, which included television, films, reading and gardening. A lift was installed so he could more readily access the garden, and he was provided with a medical orderly from 1982 onward.[111]

Seems like a bit much for some one who died at the age of 93 in the year 1987 bit strange to house him is such expensive circumstances , they probably feared for him to fly off in his messerschmitt again.

Spandau was placed under the control of the Allied Control Council, the governing body in charge of the military occupation of Germany. It consisted of representatives from four member states: Britain, France, the United States and the Soviet Union. Each country supplied guards for the prison for a month at a time on a rotating basis. After the inmates were given medical examinations

Probably rotating because they probably all wanted to have these nazi big fish in their own prisons , i geuss this was the only "fair"solution in wich al parties agreed.

He should considered himself lucky for only doing jail time for siding with such dictatorship and the horrors it inflicted on mankind.

posted on Mar, 23 2015 @ 10:43 PM
link   

Sounds like they Found Ole Adolfs Hideout . I Knew the Russians were full of it !...........................

posted on Mar, 24 2015 @ 08:02 AM
link   
I dont understand why this is a surprise, its a known fact the Argentine government gave the third reich upto 3000 blank Argentinian passports ready to be filled in with new names and photos of men with big hairy false moustaches.

These people were then smuggled out of Europe through Switzerland, the vatican and the red cross.

The first wave of nazis into Argentina in 1946 paid for Perons electoral campaign, a nice "thank you".

Then Eva, while on her "tour" of Europe in '47, purportedly to boost European and Argentinan trade and commerce, was actually here securing the éxit of the remaining nazis in Spain etc..

Nothing we didnt already know..

edit on AM2Tue20151972 by andy1972 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 24 2015 @ 08:43 AM
link   
Here's an old picture of Spandau Military prison, The Russian guards where very harse on Hess, After all he was the Vice Furher.

posted on Mar, 24 2015 @ 10:23 AM
link   
a reply to: machineintelligence maybe they put the clay tile there to test you.

posted on Mar, 24 2015 @ 01:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: machineintelligence
a reply to: paraphi

What I meant to say is that when I was there it was being operated solely for him. It was a huge complex for just one man in my opinion. The ceremony for the exchange of authority over the prison was high ritual which was also weird. The whole place was strange to me. It was like something out of a movie. It felt unreal to be there. Hess seemed to me very out of it, crazy in my opinion. He shouted a lot and tried to bait the guards into conversation with him.

We took over in the rotation from the British. The first day he cussed and spat at us. He called us the Dough boys. He called the British, "limey bastards" he seemed pretty out of it to me. It was like all the complaining and crap was for his entertainment.

Could you U2U me and elaborate on the ceremony?

posted on Mar, 25 2015 @ 05:50 AM
link   
Can't help but think of those fairly well known people that bought fairly large tracts of property in Paraguay not all that long ago, I wonder if they'd have any connections to this? And I wouldn't be surprised if there was some stuff of interest like this on the other side of that border.

posted on Mar, 25 2015 @ 10:39 AM
link   
Here is another old picture from the prison guard change
It gave the Russians a foothold (spying) in the Old West Berlin TAOR,
On the other hand it gave us BAOR troops a chance to visit the still ruined east Berlin.

posted on Mar, 26 2015 @ 08:19 PM
link   
The Nazi's are still there.

The Bersa 380, built in Argentina, is exact copy of the German Walther PPK, only better than the ones built since WWII.

Who is behind this.

The Nazi's are all over the place, Precott Bush, George H. Bush, CIA.

Project Paper-Clip, over 2000 Nazi in US.

posted on Mar, 27 2015 @ 12:18 AM
link   
a reply to: foxhound2459

I did not intend to distract my own thread with the Spandau Prison stuff. It is just that it is as close to that era I had ever experienced. Being stationed in Berlin was like being embedded in the history of a previous time.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join