It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

In The Event of a Coup, "Putin is Prepared to Nuke Moscow" (Ukraine Propaganda) Updated

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 23 2015 @ 02:15 AM
link   
That makes absolutely no sense!

pic source

A public announcement like that would severely damage Putin's popularity in Russia. This is beyond ridiculous So: cui bono?
edit on 23-3-2015 by MindBodySpiritComplex because: adding source

posted on Mar, 23 2015 @ 02:21 AM
link   
Putin Us On

originally posted by: Xcathdra
If the info is in fact real it further demonstrates just how out of touch Putin is. It shows us that he is willing to murder innocent Russians in order to take out those who want change. He is acting like Hitler in the final days where he stopped caring and starting blaming the German people for his failures.

And why would anyone want people to believe that?

Only the promoters of this whispering campaign know for sure.

posted on Mar, 23 2015 @ 03:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: Blackmarketeer
BTW, this topic and any negative comments regarding Putin will attract all the anti-US posters, as an American I recognize my own government is corrupt and used war as a means of spreading it's corporate influence across the globe, that doesn't excuse Putin however.

You touch an important subject which I agree with, but you assume that being against the foreign policy of your country is equal to being against your country. I'm sure there is an anti-american sentiment and there are anti-us shills, but I'm also pretty sure most of what you call anti-us would also be against Putin's actions when not forced to react. In fact if it wasn't for the western intervention in Ukraine, Putin would be at an all-time low popularity in Europe.

Back on topic
There is no sign of such an information on sputniknews, however this article from the same source is intresting, saying Breedlove is encouraging the west in fighting against Russia's propaganda and citing this other article in english.

BRUSSELS (AP) — NATO's supreme commander says the West must do more to counter Russia by employing a rapid-reaction approach to internet communications that counteracts Russia's "false narratives" spread on social media.

Gen. Philip Breedlove said Sunday that Vladimir Putin's Russia has been waging information warfare as part of its actions against Ukraine.

Breedlove said: "We need as a western group of nations or as an alliance to engage in this informational warfare. The way to attack the false narrative is to drag the false narrative into the light and expose it."

It seems to me the west is doing already enough.

posted on Mar, 23 2015 @ 03:10 AM
link   
a reply to: Mastronaut

The way to attack the false narrative is to drag the false narrative into the light and expose it."

His words couldn't be any truer. Anything that is false should be called out, the "news" article in the op included.

On a side note, this is the same gen. Breedlove that the Germans where worried about pushing false information about Russia/Ukraine.

Berlin Alarmed by Aggressive NATO Stance on Ukraine

m.spiegel.de...=www&referrrer=https://www.google.co.uk/

German leaders in Berlin were stunned. They didn't understand what Breedlove was talking about. And it wasn't the first time. Once again, the German government, supported by intelligence gathered by the Bundesnachrichtendienst (BND), Germany's foreign intelligence agency, did not share the view of NATO's Supreme Allied Commander Europe (SACEUR).

edit on 23-3-2015 by sosobad because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 23 2015 @ 03:14 AM
link   
a reply to: sosobad

Judging from blackmarketeers research, a whole lot of propaganda is what is going on.

And if it's coming from Sputniknews it's coming from the Kremlin as that is their newest media outlet for propaganda...but the real question is why?

posted on Mar, 23 2015 @ 03:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: tsurfer2000h

Judging from blackmarketeers research, a whole lot of propaganda is what is going on.

And if it's coming from Sputniknews it's coming from the Kremlin as that is their newest media outlet for propaganda...but the real question is why?

Can you link the sputnik article please?

posted on Mar, 23 2015 @ 03:29 AM
link   
a reply to: SkepticOverlord

One Russian site reporting this as Ukrainian fabricated fake.
topwar.ru...

Naming two sources, that have confirmed a nuclear attack on Moscow is the plan in the event of a coup.

I can't see 2 sources, there is only one source, the same Ukr site.
Anyone can find that French language Sputnik article ?

I think we can place this Ukr site into Sorcha Fail category, just my opinion.

posted on Mar, 23 2015 @ 03:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: sosobad

fr.sputniknews.com...
Cyclical sourcing..

posted on Mar, 23 2015 @ 03:32 AM
link   
I am no fan of Putin and of the Russian propaganda that we see perpetrated daily on this site, but this is obvious Ukrainian propaganda and should be equally denounced.

HOAX.

edit on 3/23/2015 by clay2 baraka because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 23 2015 @ 03:35 AM
link   
a reply to: clay2 baraka

Thank you

Translation from the article

This is not the first time the Ukrainian media invent from scratch "information" about "life atrocities in Russia." It was not long ago , they mentioned the " panic prevailing in Russian airports overloaded due to the massive flight of Russians abroad ."

Looks like this is all leading back to News Daily with nothing to back it up.

link   

I call false. Anything that comes out of Ukraine that they try to pass for news is silly.They have been caught in other dumb blunders as well. And I seriously doubt that Peskov would even be allowed to say such a thing.

link   

originally posted by: clay2 baraka
fr.sputniknews.com...
Cyclical sourcing..

Well more than cyclical it seems a ridiculizing article.

edit on 23 3 2015 by Mastronaut because: removed the quotes since they were already posted

posted on Mar, 23 2015 @ 03:36 AM
link   

What part of the word IF do you not understand?

posted on Mar, 23 2015 @ 03:40 AM
link   

So you are commenting "if" without researching it, it is looking like bunk. So your initial comment towards me is invalid. Instead of "if" the next time have a look at "what" it is..... ie bs.

posted on Mar, 23 2015 @ 03:47 AM
link   

IF you have nothing to offer why bother ?

posted on Mar, 23 2015 @ 03:57 AM
link   

So you are commenting "if" without researching it, it is looking like bunk.

I did which is why I said "IF". I understand your understanding of English is not the best, but learn what IF means when someone says it.

You should also understand the question at the end of my post. Where I asked if it is from them why?

You see when you put those together it forms the question as to if it came from them why would it come from them?

posted on Mar, 23 2015 @ 03:57 AM
link   

I would go with disinformation.

However, figuring out whose disinformation this is will be another problem. If, as you say, there has been some sort of power shift, or struggle within the Kremlin of any kind, we have to be open to the possibility that not only are Russia and the Ukraine (and by extension the west) involved in a propaganda battle, but so might factions within Russia who might be looking to destabilise the leadership. Another possibility is that Putin might have decided that the best thing to do, is to appear absolutely unhinged, in such a light that there is no way to beat him, without loosing Russia itself. A good start to that, would be to insert lovely little gems like this, into the conversation world wide.

Red herring, absolute nonsense, shrewd propaganda... The possibilities are endless.

Do I believe he would nuke Moscow? Yes, but only because I believe that the man, by way of his training and former employment, lost all respect for concepts beyond being top of the pile, and remaining there.

posted on Mar, 23 2015 @ 03:58 AM
link   
a reply to: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

IF you have nothing to offer why bother ?

The same question could be asked of your reply?

What are you offering to the topic?

posted on Mar, 23 2015 @ 04:03 AM
link   
Maybe Putin would start a nuclear war if the western banking Mafia got its claws into Russia for "change"?

Another question is what will the western banking mafia do if they lose control over the population?

Bullies with nuclear weapons wanting control over all or nothing is scary.

Who is more insane Putin or the owners of US.

edit on 23-3-2015 by LittleByLittle because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 23 2015 @ 04:04 AM
link   

So you are commenting "if" without researching it, it is looking like bunk.

I did which is why I said "IF". I understand your understanding of English is not the best, but learn what IF means when someone says it.

You should also understand the question at the end of my post. Where I asked if it is from them why?

You see when you put those together it forms the question as to if it came from them why would it come from them?

Your whole premise is invalid. If my aunt had a @#£% she'd be my uncle, it is fruitless to speculate about counterfactual situations. Show that the article has truth even a shred of truth then you'll have a leg to stand on.

Lol at you commenting on my English when you couldn't distinguish between "their" and "they're" in another thread.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join