It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israel: Beware of Obama

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 23 2015 @ 07:04 PM
link   
it's weird how every time we tell Israel to chill out, people start wondering what's wrong with us. If we act as anything other than a lap dog it's borderline treason.

posted on Mar, 23 2015 @ 07:09 PM
link   
a reply to: crazyewok

And that's why this is an opinion thread, so you get to have one too!

posted on Mar, 23 2015 @ 08:38 PM
link   
Tell us something we didn't already know.

posted on Mar, 23 2015 @ 08:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords
a reply to: CharlieSpeirs

LOL...You're like a little kid or a bratty teenager. As I said, there is lots of material out there. Put it together, look at the connections, listen to his words, and draw your own conclusions.

You won't hear him stand up and declare: "I hate Israel and all the Jewish people...praise be to Allah Akbar (or whatever it is they scream out)!" But, an intelligent perusal will open your eyes if you choose to take time to do it. I'm betting you won't, however.

Sorry...you made the claim...you back it up. Anything else is just noise.

posted on Mar, 23 2015 @ 09:23 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

I dont like obama.. but we should be at odds with Israel. Netanyahu flat out lied about Iran going after nukes despite his own intelligence reports against it. He lied in attempt to drag us into a war. A war with the real potential to kick off a world war.
He tried to bring us into a potential world war using the same lie that Bush got us into iraq with. Of course Iran would be a whole other can of worms.. Russia would likely be involved.

posted on Mar, 23 2015 @ 09:39 PM
link   
Are you a speech writer for the obnoxious pro-Israel GOP malcontents or what? Every question you pose blames everything on Obama. Did you ever think that the President is smart enough not to back Netanyahu's insane war mongering plans and place America in a solid path of war with Iran? I've watched over past decades with Israel's infection upon Washington. America increased assistance to Israel's security is never enough. It's got to the point where requites in the U.S. Military are asked to maintain Israel's security above our own. It's not enough to give Billions annually, High Tech military hardware and systems and threats towards any country considering attacks on Israel, we should drop everything and nuke Iran so Israel can exist and run amok with it's neighbors. Netanyahu wants to play fiddle to our tunes. Lets not forget Israel holds the nuke card, ( thanks to us ) and wishes to be the only benefactor armed with such weapons in the region. And if he can't, it's America's fault. Much is written about the crimes suffered by Israel, yet little is said concerning their guilt towards Arabs. I, personally, hold no ill feelings toward Israel, for i feel they have the right to exist. However, being a member of society who is large and getting bigger, want America to mind it's own business and take care of problems internally. I don't know if you are up on current events, Americans no longer trust the Republican's approach to the "New World Order" and the rants of neo-con propaganda. The problem with the GOP is pronouncing all non-Republicans as enemies. According to you (them) everyone is a "Liberal." The attacks towards the poor, working poor, unionists and the middle-class over the past century wrought a true threat to National Security. Now you want a confrontation with Iran. If you had any intellect towards world events you would not articulate your questions as you did. And personally, I get tired of reading childish outbursts from emotionally charged individuals, such as you, who think all problems are the result of one man, Obama. You, like all of us, are the victim of a well planned and orchestrated crime to the Constitution and the Bill of Rights. In other words, quit with the simple solution to complex issues. And, by all means, stop with the sanctimonious attitudes you share with most neo-con brethen. It's boring and out of date. a reply to: xuenchen

posted on Mar, 23 2015 @ 09:47 PM
link   
If Obama is anti-semitic he would stop all assistance towards Israel. a reply to: queenofswords

posted on Mar, 23 2015 @ 10:01 PM
link   

Because Obama wants to be the victor. The final American president who FINALLY gets a peace deal made, even at the expense of Israels security. Every American President has tried but (Reagan), IE why is was a great President. They all push at the end like its some back room bet between them.

Obama is a Muslim and a very evil man, never mind that he openly supports the Muslim Brotherhood so its not a mystery why he would despise Israel, duh.

He wants to be the Muslim who upends Israel so that Islamist everywhere will love him. Most of the Drone strikes in Muslim nations seem to be aimed at Moderate Muslims who openly bash the baby killing Islamist.

Bibi wont budge so Obama hates him, Obama can suck it!

posted on Mar, 23 2015 @ 10:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: dagann
If Obama is anti-semitic he would stop all assistance towards Israel. a reply to: queenofswords

He would be dealt with faster than Kennedy if he did. Way too many smart American people support Israel and they would never let him get away with that. He is not King you know, even though he tries.

posted on Mar, 23 2015 @ 10:10 PM
link   
What is the geopolitical value of supporting Israel again?

Or any value, actually. What does it do for US.

posted on Mar, 23 2015 @ 10:46 PM
link   
So,Obama treats BiBi like the 3rd rate leader he is.I see nothing wrong with it.Bibi and his pals wanna fight until the last American against Iran.I say let the IDF do that after all don't they claim to be the "defenders of democracy" in the ME?
edit on 103131p://4626 by mike dangerously because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 23 2015 @ 10:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: GogoVicMorrow

I dont like obama.. but we should be at odds with Israel. Netanyahu flat out lied about Iran going after nukes despite his own intelligence reports against it. He lied in attempt to drag us into a war. A war with the real potential to kick off a world war.
He tried to bring us into a potential world war using the same lie that Bush got us into iraq with. Of course Iran would be a whole other can of worms.. Russia would likely be involved.

Riiiggght, You think they want nuclear power for what again???? They have a peaceful nuclear energy program that nobody cares about. Its the Iranians that HAVE already been caught with nuclear weapons program facilities underground and lied about it. They will not let the UN even inspect them today so you know they are hiding what goes on inside there. Never mind they bought the whole package from AQ Kahn. That means they have the weapons blueprints and all they need to do is build it, which they probably have already done given the time frame.

Just like any nation there are Traitors and Israel has had more than a few come out lately to try and unseat BiBi because Obama pays these people to make up crap. If the REAL truth came out of how bad you have been lied to, you would be moving to Israel to support BiBi tomorrow.

Every Israeli leader who has ignored Gods commandments and gave up Israeli land for any reason has met an untimely end. BiBi is not going to piss off God, let alone sacrifice more land for Rockets only to be lobbed into Israel again.

FACT: The Arabs do not care about Jerusalem, they defile the Dome of the Rock daily and never pray to it like the Jews do. They play soccer off the walls of the so called Mosque and have picnics on the Temple grounds. Everytime they have a hissy fit they have destroyed their own so called Holy place on the inside, Mecca is the only place they care about. Their own Quran admits ISRAEL belongs to the Jews and the book also never mentions Jerusalem being Arab or ever mentions the world Palestine, NOT ONE TIME. The Arabs were still worshiping Pagan gods in 2000 BC while Israel was Jewish worshiping the one true GOD. King David ruled in 3000 BC and Islam was not even started till 1400 YEARS AGO. The Arabs stole the land in 603 AD from the Byzantines and drove out the Jews who lived there, that is when they built their dome of the rock over the remains of a destroyed 2nd Jewish Temple.

Both the Jewish and Islamic Scriptures teach that God, through His chosen servant Moses, decided to free the offspring of Jacob from slavery in Egypt and to constitute them as heirs of the Promised Land. Whoever claims that Jewish sovereignty over the Land of Israel is something new and rooted in human politics denies divine revelation and divine prophecy as explicitly expressed in our Holy Books (the Bible and Koran).

The Qur'an relates the words by which Moses ordered the Israelites to conquer the Land: "And [remember] when Moses said to his people: 'O my people, call in remembrance the favour of God unto you, when he produced prophets among you, made you kings, and gave to you what He had not given to any other among the peoples. O my people, enter the Holy Land which God has assigned unto you, and turn not back ignominiously, for then will ye be overthrown, to your own ruin.'" [Qur'an 5:20-21]

Moreover - and those who try to use Islam as a weapon against Israel always conveniently ignore this point - the Holy Qur'an explicitly refers to the return of the Jews to the Land of Israel before the Last Judgment - where it says: "And thereafter We [Allah] said to the Children of Israel: 'Dwell securely in the Promised Land. And when the last warning will come to pass, we will gather you together in a mingled crowd.'" [Qur'an 17:104] Therefore, from an Islamic point of view, there is NO fundamental reason which prohibits Muslims from recognizing Israel as a friendly State.

www.templemount.org...

End of story!!!!

Its the Arabs who need to leave the Jews alone, march their butts back to Jordan and get on with their lives. Oops but they are terrorist so Jordan will not take them back lol. Guess they kind of made their bed didn't they.

posted on Mar, 23 2015 @ 11:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Patriotsrevenge

Its the Arabs who need to leave the Jews alone, march their butts back to Jordan and get on with their lives.

They do leave Jews alone it's the atheist Zionist that they have the problem with.

Oops but they are terrorist so Jordan will not take them back lol. Guess they kind of made their bed didn't they.

So every Palestinian is a terrorist huh? If the Zionist Nazis don't like what the Arabs are doing then why don't they just move back to where they came from? Besides there is no terrorist organization larger than the IDF and they commit acts of terrorism on a daily basis. The people that Jesus warned us about are in control of Israel.

Behold, I will make them of the synagogue of Satan, which say they are Jews, and are not, but do lie; behold, I will make them to come and worship before thy feet, and to know that I have loved thee.

Laying the groundwork for the antichrist that's why they want the temple rebuilt so badly so that way he can have a place to tell everyone he is God.

posted on Mar, 23 2015 @ 11:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Patriotsrevenge

Just out of curiosity, which was the ONE true god being worshiped by the Hebrews El, YHVH, Yah, Hashem, Elohah or Adonai? (Not to mention their dalliances with Moloch, Astarte, Asherah, Baal, and various others in the Canaanite pantheon.)

Really, just curious. Which one should we be worried about peeving off again?

posted on Mar, 24 2015 @ 07:00 AM
link   
You know how suddenly Israel and U.S relation turns worst where previously they were sharing most of the political views solemnly. But is it really that Bad?

The sudden diversion makes me feel that this is another contrive for general people's amusement. With so much other issues on the highlight, Israel and US were on the key sight for MSM? I didn't get it. Seriously.

posted on Mar, 24 2015 @ 07:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: Patriotsrevenge

originally posted by: GogoVicMorrow

Riiiggght, You think they want nuclear power for what again???? They have a peaceful nuclear energy program that nobody cares about. Its the Iranians that HAVE already been caught with nuclear weapons program facilities underground and lied about it. They will not let the UN even inspect them today so you know they are hiding what goes on inside there. Never mind they bought the whole package from AQ Kahn. That means they have the weapons blueprints and all they need to do is build it, which they probably have already done given the time frame.

Just like any nation there are Traitors and Israel has had more than a few come out lately to try and unseat BiBi because Obama pays these people to make up crap. If the REAL truth came out of how bad you have been lied to, you would be moving to Israel to support BiBi tomorrow.

Every Israeli leader who has ignored Gods commandments and gave up Israeli land for any reason has met an untimely end. BiBi is not going to piss off God, let alone sacrifice more land for Rockets only to be lobbed into Israel again.

FACT: The Arabs do not care about Jerusalem, they defile the Dome of the Rock daily and never pray to it like the Jews do. They play soccer off the walls of the so called Mosque and have picnics on the Temple grounds. Everytime they have a hissy fit they have destroyed their own so called Holy place on the inside, Mecca is the only place they care about. Their own Quran admits ISRAEL belongs to the Jews and the book also never mentions Jerusalem being Arab or ever mentions the world Palestine, NOT ONE TIME. The Arabs were still worshiping Pagan gods in 2000 BC while Israel was Jewish worshiping the one true GOD. King David ruled in 3000 BC and Islam was not even started till 1400 YEARS AGO. The Arabs stole the land in 603 AD from the Byzantines and drove out the Jews who lived there, that is when they built their dome of the rock over the remains of a destroyed 2nd Jewish Temple.

Both the Jewish and Islamic Scriptures teach that God, through His chosen servant Moses, decided to free the offspring of Jacob from slavery in Egypt and to constitute them as heirs of the Promised Land. Whoever claims that Jewish sovereignty over the Land of Israel is something new and rooted in human politics denies divine revelation and divine prophecy as explicitly expressed in our Holy Books (the Bible and Koran).

The Qur'an relates the words by which Moses ordered the Israelites to conquer the Land: "And [remember] when Moses said to his people: 'O my people, call in remembrance the favour of God unto you, when he produced prophets among you, made you kings, and gave to you what He had not given to any other among the peoples. O my people, enter the Holy Land which God has assigned unto you, and turn not back ignominiously, for then will ye be overthrown, to your own ruin.'" [Qur'an 5:20-21]

Moreover - and those who try to use Islam as a weapon against Israel always conveniently ignore this point - the Holy Qur'an explicitly refers to the return of the Jews to the Land of Israel before the Last Judgment - where it says: "And thereafter We [Allah] said to the Children of Israel: 'Dwell securely in the Promised Land. And when the last warning will come to pass, we will gather you together in a mingled crowd.'" [Qur'an 17:104] Therefore, from an Islamic point of view, there is NO fundamental reason which prohibits Muslims from recognizing Israel as a friendly State.

www.templemount.org...

End of story!!!!

Its the Arabs who need to leave the Jews alone, march their butts back to Jordan and get on with their lives. Oops but they are terrorist so Jordan will not take them back lol. Guess they kind of made their bed didn't they.

What? Do you just make up your own reality? Israrl has an illegal secret nuclear weapons cache and program and Iran doesn't. Israel threatened Iran and lied about their programs in an attempt to gain support to attack them.

Have you not been reading the news? Israel's own intelligence (mossad) had reports that Iran WAS NOT trying to make nuclear weapons and that info was leaked. So they knew Iran wasn not trying to make nukes while Israels PM was lying saying Iran was.

posted on Mar, 24 2015 @ 08:31 PM
link   
Personally, I get just as sickened by the usual bigotry & biases in these snoozing conversations than the next guy. Simply reaffirm that which these tainted arguments are pointing you away from...that is the constant unnatural state their people's capital is subjected to by their running Government. A synthetic self-proclaimed 3-in-1 Government+Race+Religion, or "G.R.R." if you will; a Democracys worst nightmare!
The occupying inhabitants' booming bright culture of spiritual growth are used to fight arguments like those found in this thread, standing up for the head of their own body, these people don't know they're leading the way toward more destruction. Just as big G.R.R. stoked their fires to do!
The usual arguments of "defense not murder" are atrocious. Defending what? Your iron dome? The "launch sites" they bomb barely even need a grenade to obliterate, but G.R.R. bombs a whole block or two, while constantly turning on alarm sirens to scare straight inhabitants in hundred mile radius from this original "launch site" the size of a #ing garbage can!
See, we analyse this issue & reach toward our Jewish friends to see the G in their G.R.R. is #ed up! It is how some of us might expect our own American government to act if it was collapsing under a rebellion. We Americans would not be soooo willfully ignorant. Because we have separation of church & state.

Our Jewish friends passively will stick up for their State of Israel as a religious/racial concept, which is normally what anyone can expect. The difficulty and insults come when most of us realize it's a very religious thing for them & they don't even know it. They keep trying to explain why it's ok to do this or that, when in reality it's not. I think deep down they see the reality of being the only legs their government can walk on, & feel betrayed but mostly not responsible. So the arguments turn into "anti-semite this" or that, mostly always when there are being no anti-Semitic punches thrown, which is the most telling aspect of all. They don't know why they feel so mobilized & so they hope to attribute it to Glory for God, which should be, & which would be nice if their Rabbi's weren't working the other half of their day on every political seat of power. Which should be a telling sign to them, not of insufficiency, but of indecency.

The problem is their G.R.R. is corrupt as can normally be for any, but this is one terrible location to not think over your moral position on these matters. In a way, u most certainly are sticking up for murders, even if you choose to not investigate for yourself, it brings out your worst fears of people hating criming you. Contain yourself friends..#ing realize you are an agent of God & of his desire for your own free will to face the truth. When you're Government of G.R.R. acts out, it has no humanity, it's a utility that does what it was built for. Telling yourself that your government is wrong, is NOT saying that your God is doing something evil. Even if your Rabii's is the one counting down launch sequences for those bombs.

For God sake, I wish religion wasn't forced so much on people's empathy. There is such a booming bright light of proper spirit in everyone. But it's like a lot of people are so turned off by the "coined religions"... Christianity somehow being synonymous with Catholicism to most people, Zionism thought to be another name for Judaism, etc. It's the people in those positions of power who must remain correctly politically oriented, who spread a miasma of believe that you need to worship every rule in the book or go to hell, that loses the battle for their own spiritual growth. Not that you'll have growth only from inside a coined religion, but there are to be found truly serious & pricess insights one will only get from such schools of thought. It's a shame watching some denounce it completely, not considering it as a piece of the puzzle in the slightest.

But again, the same defense mechanisms, when believers & nonbelievers argue, they each do not know what the complete truth is, yet act as if they do to preserve their own rightfully hallowed faith. No one can defend murder in the bible for instance of Cain killing Abel, as self-defense. Or more accurately, when God hardened Pharoahs heart to not release the Jews to depart with Moses, so God could begin the final plague of every first born not safely behind soaked doors to die, all to get his message across. Killing in the name of is Godly #, & is defenseless even in your faith to take the side of ones who choose to make choices with the lives of innocence. The proper response does not need to be one of self-hatred, but to train the whole G.R.R. body to be more Glorifying to their God. I am rambling like a maniac, and forgot my point any ways.

Oh yeah, the guy who sourced that article of the kids on beach getting killed. Why did you source that trying to use it as proof of "terrorists using kids & their play grounds as shields/launch locations"? You DO realize the article went on to say how the Israeli's mercilessly shot toward the children & when they ran they changed their aim directly for them all & hit them all? Reuters themself "contributed to this report". Only children in sight, & all mercilessly aimed at & bombed. It's #ing wrong, can any of you at least admit that?? Don't answer with "well let me ask you this..."...YOU DIDN'T EVEN READ THE ARTICLE YOU SOURCED. HOW #ING LAZY! It proved yourself wrong. EVEN THE IDF themselves reported on it. Nobody "hiding behind" anyone! You were fooled with that fake mental image. Sure it could be a spot they use for that purpose, but nobody was there but children playing #ing FOOTBALL, and the Israilis murdered all 4 of them, all around under 15 years old, to "teach those turd terrorists a lesson". Your people do that # on purpose for the "defense" debate, as a reason to kill more #ing kids. You ask "why would Hamas be launching rockets into Israel, isn't that the same?" No! They're doing it because you took their homes & sons after grandsons after great grandsons of lineages to starvation and disease. They run in to blow themselves up somewhere because you kill their children & get away with it, saying THE MOST BS EXCUSE for such an incident, "it was self defense". Not even once in this thread did I read anyone pro-occupation apologize for those lives lost, or for how their stance on the matter might offend those who've been around that chaos.

Really, you don't know what you're standing up for. You think you do, otherwise you wouldn't be fighting for it, most of us understand this, until you take it too far saying you're personally insulted.. Stop spreading hate toward yourselves & eachother cuz your government is a mad angry G.R.R. .

Sorry if it got a bit stringy in there. #

top topics

<< 5  6  7   >>

join