It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama a Muslim Plant? I don't think so.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 24 2015 @ 04:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: SheopleNation
It's hilarious to watch an internationalist Kabbalah agent, who worships Saturn and the Universe, fool the herds of imbeciles into believing that he is a Muslim. I doubt Rahm Emanuel would support a Muslim sympathizer, look him up.

This was all planned for weak minded people, which is why they want even more uneducated and weaker minds to continue to pour into this Country because a divided Nation, is a conquered Nation. It's ancient practices, people have just become dumber.

Obama is one of many hand picked and groomed representatives of the International Banksters. All anyone with a brain has to do is focus on how he has continued the exact same Middle East policy as our last Puppet on stage.

Also, This fabricated Benji Netanyahu feud, which is fake, has all been orchestrated by the same sinister forces who executed JFK. Not taking any sides at all, just telling it like it is. Take it as you will. ~$heopleNation

I agree with everything you said, except for the feud. I personally believe/feel that Israel believes Obama is an enemy of Israel and I believe he dislikes Israel. Just looking at his actions, he treats them pretty badly for an ally. At least compared to how they have been treated in the past.

posted on Mar, 24 2015 @ 05:58 AM
link   
a reply to: WeAreAWAKE

Ok understood.

If there was some kind of evil plot meant to destroy us, I'd think they'd do some things that actually harmed us though. And not with minor inconveniences, but with actually oppressive stuff. Kind of like what Saudi Arabia or North Korea do. Things like forced gender segregation, giving no citizens the right to vote or protest, no civilian gun ownership, slave-like prison systems for all civil disobedience, or the "kafala" virtual slave system throughout much of the Middle East, etc. Or Egypt's current government, which killed like 1,000 protestors when the military overthrew Morsi.

If anything, I'm convinced the national leadership for both parties are plants for global bankers & hedge fund managers. And I don't think they're trying to destroy or hurt us, just maintain power over us. I don't think religion has anything to do with it for either side, unless we're talking about the worship of money, war, Mammon and/or Lucifer (Luciferians or Kabbalists, not "church of Satan").

posted on Mar, 24 2015 @ 11:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: enlightenedservant

Ok understood.

If there was some kind of evil plot meant to destroy us, I'd think they'd do some things that actually harmed us though. And not with minor inconveniences, but with actually oppressive stuff. Kind of like what Saudi Arabia or North Korea do. Things like forced gender segregation, giving no citizens the right to vote or protest, no civilian gun ownership, slave-like prison systems for all civil disobedience, or the "kafala" virtual slave system throughout much of the Middle East, etc. Or Egypt's current government, which killed like 1,000 protestors when the military overthrew Morsi.

If anything, I'm convinced the national leadership for both parties are plants for global bankers & hedge fund managers. And I don't think they're trying to destroy or hurt us, just maintain power over us. I don't think religion has anything to do with it for either side, unless we're talking about the worship of money, war, Mammon and/or Lucifer (Luciferians or Kabbalists, not "church of Satan").

However...even a President can't just do anything. And, I'm sure people who believe this would say that in order to keep up the facade, he couldn't do something that obviously was malicious against the country. But you could steer the country towards problems. THAT I can see in this administration. Keep up the race problems, keep the economy down but say it is better, create enemies out of allies, etc.

Just an opinion.

posted on Mar, 24 2015 @ 08:21 PM
link   

Also, Didn't He refuse to Wear that little American Flag Pin, that I believe He should've worn?!

And then there's this clip. No this isn't about the Gal who shredded The Star Spangled Banner, (Which I Feel That She Did), It's about Obama NOT placing His Hand Over His Heart during this Song, as Is Customary Here In This Once Great Nation!!

On His Part here, This is Absolutely, Stunningly, Blatantly, TOTAL Bull $L!t!!!!!!

edit on 24-3-2015 by SyxPak because: fixed something. Ok fine I did a Boo Boo...

posted on Mar, 25 2015 @ 05:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: SyxPak

Also, Didn't He refuse to Wear that little American Flag Pin, that I believe He should've worn?!

And then there's this clip. No this isn't about the Gal who shredded The Star Spangled Banner, (Which I Feel That She Did), It's about Obama NOT placing His Hand Over His Heart during this Song, as Is Customary Here In This Once Great Nation!!

On His Part here, This is Absolutely, Stunningly, Blatantly, TOTAL Bull $L!t!!!!!!

So...they have their hands over their hearts signifying their love of America. Where is Obama's hands and does that signify the screwing of America? Just a thought

posted on Mar, 25 2015 @ 05:48 AM
link   

LOL! I believe You hit that one right on the Head! (Yes, Pun intended.) LMAO!!!

posted on Mar, 26 2015 @ 10:05 AM
link   

To be fair, if you really believe in "freedom", you should be free to salute or not salute the flag. Just as you should be free to stand or sit for the anthem. I think the demand for constant flag-waving & constant displays of public patriotism is ridiculous. Especially when many of the same people demanding this are the first to wave the Confederate flag or the first to threaten to secede from the US if they don't get their way.

I love many things about my country, but I'm not going to jump through cultural rituals to prove it to you. I should be free enough to not have to.

posted on Mar, 26 2015 @ 10:10 AM
link   
a reply to: enlightenedservant

I can understand what You mean, however, he is the prez afterall. He should be setting an example for the rest of us. Just my opinion of course...

posted on Mar, 26 2015 @ 10:28 AM
link   
a reply to: SyxPak

Oh no problem. I guess I just don't see the big issue. It's an unwritten rule, so it's not like he broke the law or anything. A lot of times people just want conformity or obedience to their views or customs instead of actual "freedom". But obedience and freedom are opposites lol

posted on Mar, 26 2015 @ 11:09 AM
link   

Yah I hear ya there. But I just figured since the guy is the POTUS, he should have showed the respect the song usually gets. I dunno, I am still upset with the guy breakin all his promises, and other crap he's done since he's been in office. So I guess I am a bit Biased! LOL!!! Thanx for the civil replies though. Much appreciated! Later for now, Syx.
edit on 26-3-2015 by SyxPak because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 26 2015 @ 05:15 PM
link   

Yah I hear ya there. But I just figured since the guy is the POTUS, he should have showed the respect the song usually gets. I dunno, I am still upset with the guy breakin all his promises, and other crap he's done since he's been in office. So I guess I am a bit Biased! LOL!!! Thanx for the civil replies though. Much appreciated! Later for now, Syx.

Oh no problem. And thanks for the good points. I probably seem like I'm defending him in this thread but I'm actually a huge disillusioned critic of his. He was one of the first politicians I actually believed in & i felt completely crushed with his constant backpedaling.

posted on Mar, 26 2015 @ 06:05 PM
link   

See There I was thinking That you were indeed defending that guy!

I am glad to see Your Honesty here. Thanx Man!

I know I appreciate that, and I am sure others do as well!!!

Right On !!! Oh, I don't think We have officially Met. (?)
I seem to remember seeing a pic of You in your intro thread?
Is that right?, But I got SideTracked with Real life,and totally
spaced out goin' back to Your Intro and saying hello. Sorry that Man!

So Hello, It's Good to MeetchYa! They call Me 'Syx'.

edit on 26-3-2015 by SyxPak because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 28 2015 @ 11:48 AM
link   

C'mon, anyone who talks about the debt in terms of dollars, rather than percentages or ratios proves they don't know the first thing about finance or economics.

The rest of the list is mostly skewed/opinion/flawed logic at best.

He's not great, but he's not much different than most of the last several decades of presidents, from either party.

posted on Mar, 28 2015 @ 02:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: dogstar23

C'mon, anyone who talks about the debt in terms of dollars, rather than percentages or ratios proves they don't know the first thing about finance or economics.

The rest of the list is mostly skewed/opinion/flawed logic at best.

He's not great, but he's not much different than most of the last several decades of presidents, from either party.

In all honesty, I don't know if you mean "different" as in better or worse. So all I can say is yes...he is different. So are heroin and meth. I'd still rather not have to deal with either of those. As far as a President...I don't like being lied to, I don't like being commanded to do something I don't agree with and I don't like seeing the basic structure and ideals of our America destroyed or eroded. If someone wants to change America...the ideals under which this country was built...I don't agree and by definition they are anti-American. I could call for "hope and change" and if that change was to what North Korea has...I wouldn't want it either. I don't want a dictator, liar or criminal. I don't like the man sitting in the office of MY President.

But again...I don't believe he is a Muslim plant...just a misguided "president" destroying America.

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join