It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama a Muslim Plant? I don't think so.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 22 2015 @ 08:31 PM
link   
a reply to: DuckforcoveR

Well, you tried one more time... and you failed to answer the question.

Does the President have to spend all of the money that Congress allocates to the various departments in the Executive Branch that he is in charge of?

Simple.

posted on Mar, 22 2015 @ 08:41 PM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

Without a definitive...

I'd assume yes. (Whether that's true or not, I don't know)

But I'd say yes, to get the best of expenditure. (Whether that's what he does or not, I don't know)

Why sit on potential outgoings, if it's been ok'ed?

Seems silly. (imo)

To cut the deficit maybe, which would be good, but I'm sure money is put aside for that anyways!
Although if there is surplus put it to the deficit. (imo)

edit on 22-3-2015 by CharlieSpeirs because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 22 2015 @ 08:59 PM
link   
a reply to: CharlieSpeirs

Why sit on potential outgoings, if it's been ok'ed? 

Because a true leader might try to cut spending in the departments of which he is in charge.
Or... to put it in terms that duckforcover would understand, if his daughter doesn't spend all of his money.... he won't go broke.

posted on Mar, 22 2015 @ 09:06 PM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

Or...

Get your money's worth!

Not saying I disagree with you, just saying why a current world leader might.

Long term is the ultimate goal...

So going for broke to hit the jackpot down the line isn't unheard of.

It's a tricky one from my position though.

I'm pretty much a Scrooge-like Fagan!

posted on Mar, 22 2015 @ 09:25 PM
link   
a reply to: beezzer

um, okay. I got nothing. Little help here. . . . . .

Here you go seeing how you don't understand how to use a search engine.
Updated! Now 286 Accomplishments by President Obama so far… With Citations

Here is a list of many of President Obama’s accomplishments as President. Every one of them has a citation, so no one can dismiss them as lies. Every time someone complains that Obama’s not progressive, send them the link, or print it out and hand it to them. This list is growing constantly, even with an obstructionist Republican Congress trying to stop everything he does. Being progressive is not about having the correct positions on issues. Even with the obstacles, this President will leave a legacy. If we want to win elections – and in a democracy, that has to be our main goal – we have to make people want to vote for us. That means accentuating the positive, and talking about how great we are, especially compared to the alternative.

posted on Mar, 22 2015 @ 09:31 PM
link   
a reply to: buster2010

Mostly a long compilation of mostly failures and exaggerations.

The "successes" mainly petty and small potatoes.

posted on Mar, 22 2015 @ 09:49 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Well good news, soon we'll have another failure of a president and then another and another and another. There will always be someone to blame while the same agendas continue to churn administration after administration.

posted on Mar, 22 2015 @ 10:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Swills

They will try hard to break Obama's records.

posted on Mar, 22 2015 @ 11:31 PM
link   
a reply to: WeAreAWAKE

You can't reason with crazy, you can't argue with stupid.

posted on Mar, 23 2015 @ 07:23 AM
link   
President Obama is not a Muslim. No Muslim will regularly attend a Christian Church for 20 years. Or have you all forgotten his controversial Christian Pastor Jeremiah Wright?

If he's Muslim, then where's all of the video of him doing his 5 prayers a day? Muslims aren't ashamed of praying & will routinely break meetings, conferences, and any other daily event to go pray. So surely his opponents & former Cabinet members can list times he consistently had to break his meetings with them to go pray, right?

You say he's a Muslim because his father was one? Being a Muslim isn't something that's inherited. How many atheists have Christian parents? Or are all of those atheists lying & secretly planted into atheist movements to sway people back to Christianity?

And if it was inherited, then what about his daughters? Why don't they cover their hair? And I'm sure you know this, but Muslim men are allowed to marry other "People of the Book". But the wife must convert to Islam. So why doesn't First Lady Michelle cover her hair or go to the mosque either?

Also, the man has ordered military strikes on at least 7 Muslim majority countries: Afghanistan, Pakistan, Iraq, Syria, Somalia, Yemen, and Libya. He & Susan Rice voted against Palestinian statehood at the UN & has overseen many assassinations of scientists, the Stuxnet outbreak, and sanctions against Iran. How's that secretly helping Muslims?

And so many things you listed have nothing to do with Islam anyway. Green technology? Really? Countries all over the world adopt green technology, so by your logic, they must be Muslims as well right? And high unemployment rates? What's that have to do with Islam? Companies hire & fire people based on their business operations, not based on the alleged religion of their respective country's president LOL

As for releasing people from Gitmo: you do realize most of those people were never charged with anything much less convicted of anything, right? And many who haven't been released have already been cleared by our military courts to be released. Or are you ok with imprisoning people for 10 years with no conviction? And as for the national debt, what's that got to do with Islam? Congress passes those budgets. And how many of you who are now complaining about the national debt were also complaining when Reagan was running deficits? Or complaining when Clinton was running a surplus? Or when Bush the 2nd turned Clinton's surpluses into deficits?

And how does he hate white people? He's half white himself! He was even raised by the white side of his family! If you don't like the man, that's fine. But at least be honest about why because these "reasons" are bs.

posted on Mar, 23 2015 @ 08:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
a reply to: buster2010

Mostly a long compilation of mostly failures and exaggerations.

The "successes" mainly petty and small potatoes.

posted on Mar, 23 2015 @ 03:07 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus No but he is a pot(hed) plant. The open attack upon every part of this nation which is good. Family, Church,Military the Constitution... rant infinitum see previous list

posted on Mar, 23 2015 @ 03:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: buster2010

Correct....

posted on Mar, 23 2015 @ 04:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: enlightenedservant
President Obama is not a Muslim. No Muslim will regularly attend a Christian Church for 20 years. Or have you all forgotten his controversial Christian Pastor Jeremiah Wright?

If he's Muslim, then where's all of the video of him doing his 5 prayers a day? Muslims aren't ashamed of praying & will routinely break meetings, conferences, and any other daily event to go pray. So surely his opponents & former Cabinet members can list times he consistently had to break his meetings with them to go pray, right?

You say he's a Muslim because his father was one? Being a Muslim isn't something that's inherited. How many atheists have Christian parents? Or are all of those atheists lying & secretly planted into atheist movements to sway people back to Christianity?

And if it was inherited, then what about his daughters? Why don't they cover their hair? And I'm sure you know this, but Muslim men are allowed to marry other "People of the Book". But the wife must convert to Islam. So why doesn't First Lady Michelle cover her hair or go to the mosque either?

Also, the man has ordered military strikes on at least 7 Muslim majority countries: Afghanistan, Pakistan, Iraq, Syria, Somalia, Yemen, and Libya. He & Susan Rice voted against Palestinian statehood at the UN & has overseen many assassinations of scientists, the Stuxnet outbreak, and sanctions against Iran. How's that secretly helping Muslims?

And so many things you listed have nothing to do with Islam anyway. Green technology? Really? Countries all over the world adopt green technology, so by your logic, they must be Muslims as well right? And high unemployment rates? What's that have to do with Islam? Companies hire & fire people based on their business operations, not based on the alleged religion of their respective country's president LOL

As for releasing people from Gitmo: you do realize most of those people were never charged with anything much less convicted of anything, right? And many who haven't been released have already been cleared by our military courts to be released. Or are you ok with imprisoning people for 10 years with no conviction? And as for the national debt, what's that got to do with Islam? Congress passes those budgets. And how many of you who are now complaining about the national debt were also complaining when Reagan was running deficits? Or complaining when Clinton was running a surplus? Or when Bush the 2nd turned Clinton's surpluses into deficits?

And how does he hate white people? He's half white himself! He was even raised by the white side of his family! If you don't like the man, that's fine. But at least be honest about why because these "reasons" are bs.

First...terrorists are instructed to "act American". Break their religious rules and drink, party, hang with women, etc. all in support of the attack. But...I didn't say he was Muslim...I said some think he is a Muslim plant as in planted by Muslims. Just wanted to clear that up.

But...on the black/white thing. He and Holder jump on every "someone shot a black person" wagon and immediately take sides. My memory says it is always the black side. Hell...Holder even said something like "there can't be racism against whites". So a racist...absolutely. Don't believe it? Listen to the words of his Preacher of 20+ years. He sat there listening to American and white hate speech for 20 years...willingly. The only thing missing are pictures of him smiling or cheering during the service.

posted on Mar, 23 2015 @ 04:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus
a reply to: WeAreAWAKE

Ohhhhhhh...........that kind of plant.

I know. I saw Muslim plant, and was wondering what kind it was. I know about monkshood, but I'd never heard of a Muslim counterpart, so I was curious. I was afraid it might be blasphemous to Mohammad to have something named after him.

posted on Mar, 23 2015 @ 04:45 PM
link   
a reply to: CharlieSpeirs

It's how expense accounts work in both government and corporate.

If you get a budget, you have to spend it. If you don't, you are at risk of the bean counters noticing you didn't spend it and taking it away from you in the next year's budget. So, it's standard spending practice to spend your budget AND then ask for more in the next year.

For most corporate depts. you don't get what you ask for and may get a spending cut anyhow because businesses HAVE to operate in the black or they go out of business. For the government, that rule doesn't apply, so you tend to get into a neverending cycle of annual increases to pretty much every budget across the board.

edit on 23-3-2015 by ketsuko because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 23 2015 @ 07:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: WeAreAWAKE

First...terrorists are instructed to "act American". Break their religious rules and drink, party, hang with women, etc. all in support of the attack. But...I didn't say he was Muslim...I said some think he is a Muslim plant as in planted by Muslims. Just wanted to clear that up.

But...on the black/white thing. He and Holder jump on every "someone shot a black person" wagon and immediately take sides. My memory says it is always the black side. Hell...Holder even said something like "there can't be racism against whites". So a racist...absolutely. Don't believe it? Listen to the words of his Preacher of 20+ years. He sat there listening to American and white hate speech for 20 years...willingly. The only thing missing are pictures of him smiling or cheering during the service.

Thanks for the reply. I have to admit, I looked back at my post and laughed, thinking it was definitely TLDR material. So I can respect anyone who took the time to read it.

With that being said, insinuating the President of the US may be a terrorist is dangerous grounds. Not for you or I, but in principle. Understand that the US literally kills people all around the world with no trial, no charges, and without even presenting any evidence. All because someone in our government labels them a "terrorist". They don't even have to divulge who placed them on a terrorist list or why. Cheney even had an official policy called "the 1% Doctrine" (has nothing to do with Occupy Wall St), which states that you act even if there's only a 1% chance the person is guilty. You may not have to deal with that in your life, so it may not matter to you. But actual Muslims like myself & my family with our passports & love of travel do have to worry about that.

The last 2 times I flew, I got pulled over by police & some other security dudes, searched in the bombproof glass room, and had all of my stuff emptied out in front of the other passengers. This is after the normal security checks. And I've never been arrested in my life, much less convicted of anything. (but to be fair, one of the cops was cool the 2nd time, apologizing & making jokes while doing it)

And as for the always taking up for black people thingy lol. Sorry, but there have been maybe 5 or 6 cases where he has done so. But there are cases like this happening all over the country nearly every day. Where was he with Chavis Carter, John Crawford III, or Troy Davis? And what about when he sacked Van Jones & Shirley Sherrod over things that turned about to be false? Going by that logic, he must really love white people since he consistently takes up for bankers & even bailed them out.

The last thing I'll say is that I notice you kind of skipped over all of my other points. Does that mean that maybe you're realizing that the argument that he may be a Muslim is wrong? I don't say that to be a jerk. The reason I joined this site was because I was tired of the misconceptions about my religion. So it's a little fulfilling to know that maybe some of those misconceptions are being cleared up.
edit on 23-3-2015 by enlightenedservant because: had to clarify something

edit on 23-3-2015 by enlightenedservant because: screwed up a smiley. i still suck

posted on Mar, 23 2015 @ 08:42 PM
link   
His last term can't come fast enough. It's going to be a big problem trying to fix it afterwards. Too bad someone else about the same or worse is going to be in the position. I don't think the United States is ever going to be the same after the last 5 presidents #ed it up.

posted on Mar, 23 2015 @ 08:54 PM
link   
It's hilarious to watch an internationalist Kabbalah agent, who worships Saturn and the Universe, fool the herds of imbeciles into believing that he is a Muslim. I doubt Rahm Emanuel would support a Muslim sympathizer, look him up.

This was all planned for weak minded people, which is why they want even more uneducated and weaker minds to continue to pour into this Country because a divided Nation, is a conquered Nation. It's ancient practices, people have just become dumber.

Obama is one of many hand picked and groomed representatives of the International Banksters. All anyone with a brain has to do is focus on how he has continued the exact same Middle East policy as our last Puppet on stage.

Also, This fabricated Benji Netanyahu feud, which is fake, has all been orchestrated by the same sinister forces who executed JFK. Not taking any sides at all, just telling it like it is. Take it as you will. ~$heopleNation
edit on 23-3-2015 by SheopleNation because: TypO

posted on Mar, 24 2015 @ 04:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: WeAreAWAKE

Thanks for the reply. I have to admit, I looked back at my post and laughed, thinking it was definitely TLDR material. So I can respect anyone who took the time to read it.

With that being said, insinuating the President of the US may be a terrorist is dangerous grounds. Not for you or I, but in principle. Understand that the US literally kills people all around the world with no trial, no charges, and without even presenting any evidence. All because someone in our government labels them a "terrorist". They don't even have to divulge who placed them on a terrorist list or why. Cheney even had an official policy called "the 1% Doctrine" (has nothing to do with Occupy Wall St), which states that you act even if there's only a 1% chance the person is guilty. You may not have to deal with that in your life, so it may not matter to you. But actual Muslims like myself & my family with our passports & love of travel do have to worry about that.

The last 2 times I flew, I got pulled over by police & some other security dudes, searched in the bombproof glass room, and had all of my stuff emptied out in front of the other passengers. This is after the normal security checks. And I've never been arrested in my life, much less convicted of anything. (but to be fair, one of the cops was cool the 2nd time, apologizing & making jokes while doing it)

And as for the always taking up for black people thingy lol. Sorry, but there have been maybe 5 or 6 cases where he has done so. But there are cases like this happening all over the country nearly every day. Where was he with Chavis Carter, John Crawford III, or Troy Davis? And what about when he sacked Van Jones & Shirley Sherrod over things that turned about to be false? Going by that logic, he must really love white people since he consistently takes up for bankers & even bailed them out.

The last thing I'll say is that I notice you kind of skipped over all of my other points. Does that mean that maybe you're realizing that the argument that he may be a Muslim is wrong? I don't say that to be a jerk. The reason I joined this site was because I was tired of the misconceptions about my religion. So it's a little fulfilling to know that maybe some of those misconceptions are being cleared up.

I honestly don't believe he is a muslim. I know other people do and I have heard many suggest he was placed in his position to exact revenge upon America. I DON'T BELIEVE THAT. The point of the thread was...some people say this...here are some reasons. And if he isn't a plant, as I believe he isn't a plant...what worse things could a plant do compared to what he is doing. I'm not trying to be a smart-ass either...just want to make sure everyone understands the premise.

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join