It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Video game blows the lid wide open on the satanic agenda

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 22 2015 @ 04:09 PM
link   
Here is a compilation of all the story cutscenes from Devil May Cry 5. It's a reboot of the series that really drives home the satanic/illuminati agenda. It was recently remastered for the PS4 and Xbox One. What do you guys think?

edit on 22-3-2015 by genma because: (no reason given)

+7 more 
posted on Mar, 22 2015 @ 04:12 PM
link   
I think its a video game. The only agenda at play is to obtain money from people that play video games. The other agenda is to obtain money from people for advertisements for others watching video game clips for which they claim is someone elses agenda. Money...the only agenda

posted on Mar, 22 2015 @ 04:19 PM
link   
a reply to: DJMSN

Did you even look at least some of it? These ideas have been going around for awhile now. The game just executes them very well. Don't dismiss them just because they're in video game form. The medium has become very sophisticated.

posted on Mar, 22 2015 @ 04:29 PM
link   
a reply to: genma

I don't need to look at the video. I have the GAME and have played it. It is a video game. It didn't change my belief's in any way. It did not make me murder anyone or run naked into the woods to worship the devil. I haven't changed one little bit because of a video game other than lost several hours while playing the stupid game....hours which I will not get back by the way but oh well...the only agenda is to make money from a game.

This is not a new concept or agenda...its as old as humanity...movies and books and now video games take topics from someones imagination and sell it others to make money...period. If some video game or movies influences our behavior or beliefs then we really do not have very strong beliefs to begin with do we ?

posted on Mar, 22 2015 @ 04:48 PM
link   
Neat storytelling, beautiful visuals, I'm sure the game is fun to play.

Satanic agenda? Nah. Just storytelling.
Epic time honored traditions of Good versus Evil and morality lessons.

CONSUME WISELY.

edit on 3/22/15 by GENERAL EYES because: clarity

posted on Mar, 22 2015 @ 06:28 PM
link   
I am guessing you never play videos games. Pretty much any story you want is out there. And every bad guy you can imagines has been convered multiple times from Demons, ghosts, evil government groups, monsters, serial killers, aliens, secret plots that reveal themselves half way through and have you joining the other side etc. Games are fantasy that is what makes them fun.

posted on Mar, 23 2015 @ 07:16 AM
link   
I think that that truth is stranger than fiction. The basic idea of some astral war fits in with some beliefs. Maybe there are some spiritual parasites or interdimension blood suckers from an alternate energy field co mingling with ours in some way, or maybe there is not.

Shooting at your tv will not kill the presenter on the screen, but it will end the hold that the tv had over the viewer. Keeping it in context is better than thinking of right or wrong when finding meaning in stories. How the soft drink tree grew into the evil machine came across as symbolic on the war on drugs.

The media is another fight and struggle in the story also being an influence on the mind. When it comes to agendas they too also have a big influence on our minds, not just the satanic/illuminati ones.

posted on Mar, 23 2015 @ 07:43 AM
link   
It has the word Devil in the title! Pass the smelling salts!

posted on Mar, 23 2015 @ 07:58 AM
link   

What do you guys think?

I don't know. I'm busy punching bricks and jumping down large pipes to find some of these gold coins this one game showed me how to find. Still no luck though, but ima keep tryin.

posted on Mar, 23 2015 @ 08:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: DJMSN
I think its a video game. The only agenda at play is to obtain money from people that play video games. The other agenda is to obtain money from people for advertisements for others watching video game clips for which they claim is someone elses agenda. Money...the only agenda

This. The story line is driven by the conspiracy theories on the internet. Honestly, would TPTB put all of their plans into a video game?

posted on Mar, 23 2015 @ 08:23 AM
link   

You've never played a Devil May Cry game before have you?

posted on Mar, 23 2015 @ 08:59 AM
link   
The worlds current monetary system is run by debt, really the only thing that is similar.

The rest is just video game goodness.

posted on Mar, 24 2015 @ 12:37 AM
link   
The plot to Tetris is all about Freemasonry, how can you not see it!. The original Donkey Kong was about prohibition and the relationship between Joe Kennedy, Al Capone and bigfoot... Dr Mario is BigPharma pushing their agenda!!!... Deus Ex is about 911!...

Burn your consoles!, throw away your high-end PC's!

/end crazy

posted on Apr, 25 2015 @ 07:01 PM
link   

What do you guys think?

well spotted, only watched 2:51 of the video, that was all i needed to see..

there's not much to say that i haven't already ranted about previously here (check the persona 3 topic maybe?)

it's interesting to see the agenda pretty much laid out for any to see (as you've similarly stated) and still rejected.. at this point one is either in or out it seems... don't waste any more of your precious time
i found this topic via search query (hardly bother posting here anymore) just wanted to let you know not all of us have our heads in the sand. thanks for posting. take care of yourself and loved ones.

Honestly, would TPTB put all of their plans into a video game?

no, not all of them..
..some appear in movies also

edit on 25-4-2015 by UNIT76 because: weeping and gnashing of teeth *wink*

when it rains it pours, eh?

The premise of Project Azriel is that a biological agent of unknown origin has been released and is turning those infected into violent, frenzied zombies who are killing and infecting anyone in their path

check this topic out

Sunset Overdrive (Video Game) - TV Tropes
www.tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/VideoGame/SunsetOverdrive
Okay, here's the situation: A contaminated energy drink has turned everyone into .... is an addictive soft drink that has one minor side effect - it turns people into .... Not Using the Z Word: The player character attempts to call the OD "zombies" at ... kill an enemy in a single ...
edit on 25-4-2015 by UNIT76 because: hamsters!

new topics

top topics

join