It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is the world going backwards?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 22 2015 @ 02:58 PM
link   
Why does it seem that we are precisely in the same situation we were in 100 years ago? Today I decided to look up how much debt the world as a whole was in. The figure is around 230 trillion dollars Or 313% of the world GDP. As I stared at this colossal number I thought to myself " How in the world are we supposed to pay that?". Is it ethical for our great grand children who aren't even born yet to be saddled with such a financial burden without their consent? Is that not the definition of slavery? Clearly we can never pay this debt off.

I then decided to look up the class divide in America which I am and what I saw was very disturbing and scary. The percentage of poor,middle class, and upper class and the earning of each class are almost exactly how they were prior to the collapse of the 1930s.

It all started make sense as well. I am a big history history buff and throughout history there is always cycles that are always repeated. It seems we never learn. All the current events are preparing us for what's to come. Ask yourself how did we get out of our last recession? War. We are positioning ourselves for the last great war of this century And the pawns are falling into play.

Russia is now seen as a big threat to the west which I believe is hilarious they are honestly just doing what they were taught by big brother USA, which is hegemony and imperialism is the only way To survive. Russia is falling for the trap quite well as I already see comparisons between Putin and Hitler. It may not happen now but It will happen in our lifetime.

The only thing that has progressed in our lifetime has been our technology. Which to me only assures us a quicker death when the inevitable happens. Why has the human mind not been able to realize that Maybe just maybe this system is not the way to go? Why are we doomed to repeat the same mistakes over and over again. Is it not because the conditions placed by the system are meant to do repeat? There is a war for our mind happening as I am writing this and those that are in power are winning.
We are still relying on ideas and thoughts created by other people. Which to me are great building blocks but this is not the pinnacle if we don't evolve it will be too late. Why has technology evolved so much more than the condition of the average civilian? Why are protests happening all over the world? Is it not because people are tired of being used in this sick game we call reality? We are chattel and it has nothing to do with being employed and earning money. We are chattel because we believe it is a privilege to make the world go round. It is a privilege to us to be cogs in this system when it should be the other way around.

The events that are about to happen are just a repeat of the same. The names may change but the system is still the same it is honestly more sophisticated than ever. We must free ourselves from preconceived ideas. This is a new age all the info in the world is right at our finger tips and what do we do with it? Oh yeah worship celebrities, mind control at its best I must say. Will this be the last repeat? Will we wake up as the human race when we realize we are no different after all when the death is coming from all sides.

The world is run on false authorities who the only reason we accept them as such is because we were born into this and choose them to be real. They are only real because of our consent, a tangible matrix indeed. Religions and philosophers have warned us since the beginning of time of these false authorities and we have chosen to ignore them. I honestly don't know how you can either be smart or religious and still support this fake reality. It is like the allegory of Plato's cave. We have been chained to a wall and shown shadows as the true reality we have even given them names, but a philosopher knows there is something more, something more pure and that is the almighty truth. Ephesians 6:12 For we wrestle not against flesh and blood,but against principalalities,against power, against the rulers of darkness in this world against spiritual wickedness in high places. May the source of all life bless the human race.
edit on 3/22/2015 by christophoros because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 22 2015 @ 03:08 PM
link   
'History never repeats itself but it rhymes' -Mark Twain

👣

posted on Mar, 22 2015 @ 03:11 PM
link   
a reply to: BlueMule

That's a great quote different players different era same game

posted on Mar, 22 2015 @ 03:15 PM
link   
a reply to: christophoros

Maybe not backwards,more like we are stuck on a wheel that spins and repeats without our control.
Where does that wheel go?
You are touching on some of the thoughts I and others had in a recent thread I made:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Maybe we are doing just what we are supposed to..
Otherwise we are truly screwed.

posted on Mar, 22 2015 @ 03:34 PM
link   
a reply to: BlueMule

Lol, your funny

Mark twain wasn't that great, nether his quotes, but go on please. That was a great belly shaker

posted on Mar, 22 2015 @ 03:55 PM
link   

It's not that we don't learn. It's more that situations and patterns are almost unavoidable.
All money is debt, so from the very beginning that's all you can have is debt. Money is an IOU. You now own debt. You then sell your debt to the highest builder and you have a milkshake, now they are holding your debt..

That's the economy. If you look at the game they are playing trying to move debt around and hide us from it's affects. This is just prolonging the population density needed for intelligence at our level to invent new technologies, Art, and comforts.

Everything is in cycles..

You must no the cycles of government.. After a democracy comes something of a totalitarian state. It's just a natural process, unless it's interrupted in a major way.

One of the major interrupters of patterns is war.

At our current population density, and without the ability to keep currencies solvent, we will all die a slow death of war and starvation, martial law, and all kinds of yuck. It's the Dark age that comes after the age of plenty.. Or there is one other option. War...

You guys are enjoying the most resource dense time in history.. I mean just the other day 18 cans of beer came to my house. Then I made a team of people make and bring me a pizza, in their car that runs on gas from saudia arabia.. I was wearing a shirt made in vietnam, and shoes made somewhere else..

It's quite amazing people think they would be richer if the "PTB" were not "hogging all the money." In a funny way if they actually spent their money, inflation would kill your money.. It's not how many dollars you have that makes you rich.. It's what the dollars represent.. There is no artificial way to make dollars or any currency worth more than the value of the world and sun that we can extract. We are limited by the real value of the real things.. So money games are only secondary anyway.. thats the truth about the economy.. New jobs only come from new value, you can't just make them up.

Here's were we can go from here though. A new monetary system.. Other than that it's just darkness ahead. No clue on a timeline, as everyone will be delaying the collapse of money until they are ready for it to happen. As far as a new monetary system being introduced the easiest way is in a communist sort of way.. Where you get issued value to start with..

I think we have a much higher chance than Rome had of getting out of this alive, but it may even take a world government to do it.. At least a world war..

edit on 22-3-2015 by KnightLight because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 22 2015 @ 04:00 PM
link   

Yes.

The fascinating part is the physical forward (am2pm2am2pm) of linear time seems to be speeding up.
Its called astro-planetology and requires no proof or belief to make it true.

The $cience box is about to be squashed.

edit on 22-3-2015 by superluminal11 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 22 2015 @ 04:15 PM
link   
a reply to: superluminal11

My whole life I know about these patterns since I was young the bible allegorizes it very well if you know what to look for. Nothing new under the sun. I believe this to be the last cycle so at least it's almost over.

posted on Mar, 22 2015 @ 04:17 PM
link   
ecnahc a ton.

posted on Mar, 22 2015 @ 06:50 PM
link   
Ask the ones pocketing the money.

For them the world is going forward.

posted on Mar, 22 2015 @ 11:04 PM
link   
a reply to: KnightLight

This guy- he knows more than ATS members are giving him credit for.

new topics

top topics

join