I found it, FINALLY. I’ve transcribed the essentials so you don’t have to watch it if you don’t want to but I think it’s fascinating and
answers a lot. www.youtube.com...
True science and understanding of God’s word always go hand in hand.
In the begining God created the Heaven and the earth. In the beginning, before the 6 day creation week. Could have been billions of years before. And
the earth was waste and void and darkness was above the darkness of the deep. God could not have created the world in waste. How did it get that way?
So the earth “became wasted”. So what caused the earth to become wasted, void & dark? The book of Genesis doesn’t say, you have to go thru the
rest of the Bible. Scripture timeline: God is eternal. In the beginning the Word was with God, Jesus was the Word which brought things to life. The
Word spoke and created angels; among them was a high ranking archangel Lucifer. Angels rejoiced at the creation of the earth. Lucifer was filled with
pride and sinned; he rebelled and took 1/3 of the angels into rebellion with him. God cast Lucifer and the rebellious angels to earth. Then the earth
became wasted,void and dark. Lucifer’s name meant “Light” and now he was thrown into earth in darkness. His name was now changed to Satan which
means adversary. Everything on earth was perverted by Satan and wiped out by God. This is where dinosaurs and early man fit in. Evolutionists are now
trying to fit in how this fits in with the theory of evolution.
The maker of this video states that on the day of production of this video a 1.8 million year old skeleton was found of a quote, “human ancestor”.
The thought is these are all the humans that were perverted by Satan before Adam. This whole world was destroyed instantly
. Satan rebelled along with 1/3 of the angels, God cast them to the earth, the earth was destroyed which would explain why some dinosaurs were found
with food still in their mouth. NOW we come to the Biblical account of the creation week as outlined in Genesis. But it might be better to call it
“Recreation Week”. The heavens and the earth were created already. Day 1) The sun that was already created was allowed to pierce through the
darkness and vapour (water) & gases. Day 2) God created firmament amongst the waters. e.g. it divide the waters from the waters, i.e.: the firmament
was called the Heaven. 3) ON third day God began setting seas and land in place so vegetation could grow. 4) God removed the layer of water vapours
and gases from upper air for visibility, lights in heaven for light and signs, seasons, days, years. 5) Life forms on earth, sea, land in the sky. God
blessed then and said be fruitful and multiply. 6) Sixth day: God created man. He said Let us make man in our own likeness; male and female.
Adam was given the opportunity to dethrone Satan but he failed. In that moment God decreed we’d need a redeemer for all mankind. And God encrypted
his master plan in the very names of the 10 generations of Adam.
Dr. Chuck Misler may have been the very first one to see this.
Adam (man), Seth (appointed), Enosh (mortal), Kenan (sorrow), Jared (the blessed God), Enoch (teaching), Methuselah (his death shall bring), Lamech
(the despairing), Noah (death). Put it all together and you get the gospel message: Man is appointed mortal sorrow but the blessed God shall come down
teaching that his death shall bring the despairing rest.
So you see God is so much more loving, more intelligent, more creative than we give him credit for, and evolution doesn’t give us these answers. God
does. The one who was the Word, who became flesh, and died for our sins and redeemed all of mankind, and it was that Word who was the Word that said,
“Let there be light.” He is the creator, Jesus Christ. Seek him.
It is very likely there was an earth before Adam and Eve. Satan rebelled from God taking 1/3rd of the angels. The earth was laid to waste. People were
on the earth but a wicked form of Satan’s own making. Remember he mimics everything God does. I wonder sometimes if Satan knows what God is
planning, perhaps some type of supernatural awareness. He is always trying to destroy God’s plan before prophecy occurs.
• that Satan and the angels that rebelled against God were on the earth and the earth was destroyed at some point (could this be where the mass and
sudden dinosaur die off?)
• they mated with human women creating nephilim.
• human DNA became corrupt which was Satan’s plan so that Jesus wouldn’t be born (Satan’s way of preventing what he knew God was planning for
human reconciliation to God, and Satan wants to destroy humans as he hates God - so Satan has two reasons in this theory)
• part of the reason for Noah’s flood is because human and animal DNA was so polluted. Noah was the only “perfect” man (with those in his
family that were included in the ark).
• did Satan have sex with Eve in the Garden of Eden? I had never heard of this idea before but there seems to be something to it. It would explain
why Cain rebelled against God and why God didn’t find him worthy. Was Cain really Adam's son, or Lucifer's? Does Genesis try to tell us there are
It could be that the real reason why Adam and Eve were banished from Eden was Eve being seduced by Satan/Lucifer, and became
pregnant. The "apple" might refer to something that Adam and Eve were not supposed to know about, and not an actual apple. Here are the Bible
references that hint at it.
• Gen4:1 - Eve says, "I have gotten a man from the Lord" after giving birth to Cain.
• Gen 4:15-26 - The Lord puts the mark on Cain, and allows him to live. Interestingly, Cain's lineage lists where WE got skills in the arts,
trades, and crafts, while not letting us know how long that line lived. Adam's line lists the hundreds of years each one lived.
• Gen 5:1-32 - Adam's lineage traced from Seth (Eve's third son) to Noah's sons. Abel is not included because he was killed before he had
children, and Cain is not listed because he is not Adam's son.
• Gen 6:2 - "The Sons of God saw the daughters of men, and they took them as wives." Does this indicate that WE had other ancestors?
• Gen 6:3 - God admits that man's time on Earth will be approximately 120 years from now on. Was our long life span bred out from us?
• Gen 6:4 - "There were giants in the earth in those days." and the daughters of men bore children from the sons of God."
• Finally, near the end of the Bible (1 John 3:12), Cain is referred to as "of that wicked one".
The KEY to understanding this apparently complex problem lies in the little word "was." It can also be translated "BECAME." In fact, in Genesis
19:16 it is translated "became." We read: "And Lot's wife became a pillar of salt."
What happened, then, is this: When YEHOVAH God originally created the earth, it was indeed a lovely place. He created it with no waste, no wilderness,
no desolation. It was inhabited. The angels leaped for joy, and shouted with admiration and enthusiasm when they beheld the primeval earth.
But then something happened. It became "tohu" -- that is, waste, a ruin, a desolation. The original earth suffered a great cataclysm -- a cosmic
catastrophe. The Hebrew words translated "without form and void" in Genesis 1:2 literally mean a desolation, a wilderness, an empty, uninhabited