It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

Who wants to argue creation?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

posted on Mar, 22 2015 @ 04:47 PM
I found it, FINALLY. I’ve transcribed the essentials so you don’t have to watch it if you don’t want to but I think it’s fascinating and answers a lot.

True science and understanding of God’s word always go hand in hand.
In the begining God created the Heaven and the earth. In the beginning, before the 6 day creation week. Could have been billions of years before. And the earth was waste and void and darkness was above the darkness of the deep. God could not have created the world in waste. How did it get that way? So the earth “became wasted”. So what caused the earth to become wasted, void & dark? The book of Genesis doesn’t say, you have to go thru the rest of the Bible. Scripture timeline: God is eternal. In the beginning the Word was with God, Jesus was the Word which brought things to life. The Word spoke and created angels; among them was a high ranking archangel Lucifer. Angels rejoiced at the creation of the earth. Lucifer was filled with pride and sinned; he rebelled and took 1/3 of the angels into rebellion with him. God cast Lucifer and the rebellious angels to earth. Then the earth became wasted,void and dark. Lucifer’s name meant “Light” and now he was thrown into earth in darkness. His name was now changed to Satan which means adversary. Everything on earth was perverted by Satan and wiped out by God. This is where dinosaurs and early man fit in. Evolutionists are now trying to fit in how this fits in with the theory of evolution.
The maker of this video states that on the day of production of this video a 1.8 million year old skeleton was found of a quote, “human ancestor”. The thought is these are all the humans that were perverted by Satan before Adam. This whole world was destroyed instantly
. Satan rebelled along with 1/3 of the angels, God cast them to the earth, the earth was destroyed which would explain why some dinosaurs were found with food still in their mouth. NOW we come to the Biblical account of the creation week as outlined in Genesis. But it might be better to call it “Recreation Week”. The heavens and the earth were created already. Day 1) The sun that was already created was allowed to pierce through the darkness and vapour (water) & gases. Day 2) God created firmament amongst the waters. e.g. it divide the waters from the waters, i.e.: the firmament was called the Heaven. 3) ON third day God began setting seas and land in place so vegetation could grow. 4) God removed the layer of water vapours and gases from upper air for visibility, lights in heaven for light and signs, seasons, days, years. 5) Life forms on earth, sea, land in the sky. God blessed then and said be fruitful and multiply. 6) Sixth day: God created man. He said Let us make man in our own likeness; male and female.
Adam was given the opportunity to dethrone Satan but he failed. In that moment God decreed we’d need a redeemer for all mankind. And God encrypted his master plan in the very names of the 10 generations of Adam.
Dr. Chuck Misler may have been the very first one to see this.
Adam (man), Seth (appointed), Enosh (mortal), Kenan (sorrow), Jared (the blessed God), Enoch (teaching), Methuselah (his death shall bring), Lamech (the despairing), Noah (death). Put it all together and you get the gospel message: Man is appointed mortal sorrow but the blessed God shall come down teaching that his death shall bring the despairing rest.

So you see God is so much more loving, more intelligent, more creative than we give him credit for, and evolution doesn’t give us these answers. God does. The one who was the Word, who became flesh, and died for our sins and redeemed all of mankind, and it was that Word who was the Word that said, “Let there be light.” He is the creator, Jesus Christ. Seek him.
It is very likely there was an earth before Adam and Eve. Satan rebelled from God taking 1/3rd of the angels. The earth was laid to waste. People were on the earth but a wicked form of Satan’s own making. Remember he mimics everything God does. I wonder sometimes if Satan knows what God is planning, perhaps some type of supernatural awareness. He is always trying to destroy God’s plan before prophecy occurs.

• that Satan and the angels that rebelled against God were on the earth and the earth was destroyed at some point (could this be where the mass and sudden dinosaur die off?)
• they mated with human women creating nephilim.
• human DNA became corrupt which was Satan’s plan so that Jesus wouldn’t be born (Satan’s way of preventing what he knew God was planning for human reconciliation to God, and Satan wants to destroy humans as he hates God - so Satan has two reasons in this theory)
• part of the reason for Noah’s flood is because human and animal DNA was so polluted. Noah was the only “perfect” man (with those in his family that were included in the ark).
• did Satan have sex with Eve in the Garden of Eden? I had never heard of this idea before but there seems to be something to it. It would explain why Cain rebelled against God and why God didn’t find him worthy. Was Cain really Adam's son, or Lucifer's? Does Genesis try to tell us there are other ancestors?
It could be that the real reason why Adam and Eve were banished from Eden was Eve being seduced by Satan/Lucifer, and became pregnant. The "apple" might refer to something that Adam and Eve were not supposed to know about, and not an actual apple. Here are the Bible references that hint at it.

• Gen4:1 - Eve says, "I have gotten a man from the Lord" after giving birth to Cain.
• Gen 4:15-26 - The Lord puts the mark on Cain, and allows him to live. Interestingly, Cain's lineage lists where WE got skills in the arts, trades, and crafts, while not letting us know how long that line lived. Adam's line lists the hundreds of years each one lived.
• Gen 5:1-32 - Adam's lineage traced from Seth (Eve's third son) to Noah's sons. Abel is not included because he was killed before he had children, and Cain is not listed because he is not Adam's son.
• Gen 6:2 - "The Sons of God saw the daughters of men, and they took them as wives." Does this indicate that WE had other ancestors?
• Gen 6:3 - God admits that man's time on Earth will be approximately 120 years from now on. Was our long life span bred out from us?
• Gen 6:4 - "There were giants in the earth in those days." and the daughters of men bore children from the sons of God."

• Finally, near the end of the Bible (1 John 3:12), Cain is referred to as "of that wicked one".
The KEY to understanding this apparently complex problem lies in the little word "was." It can also be translated "BECAME." In fact, in Genesis 19:16 it is translated "became." We read: "And Lot's wife became a pillar of salt."
What happened, then, is this: When YEHOVAH God originally created the earth, it was indeed a lovely place. He created it with no waste, no wilderness, no desolation. It was inhabited. The angels leaped for joy, and shouted with admiration and enthusiasm when they beheld the primeval earth.
But then something happened. It became "tohu" -- that is, waste, a ruin, a desolation. The original earth suffered a great cataclysm -- a cosmic catastrophe. The Hebrew words translated "without form and void" in Genesis 1:2 literally mean a desolation, a wilderness, an empty, uninhabited ruin. (continued)

posted on Mar, 22 2015 @ 04:48 PM
(continuation) These words, tohu and bohu are very strong words and denote CATASTROPHE. They strongly suggest that some sort of primeval cataclysm, or several such cataclysms, occurred.
Scripture gives no data for determining HOW LONG AGO the universe was created. And in the first chapter of Genesis, it only records THREE creative acts: 1) the heavens and the earth (verse 1); 2) new animal life (verses 20-21); and 3) human life, Adam and Eve (verses 26-27). The first creative act referred to the DATELESS PAST. The creation of NEW forms of animal life, and Adam and Eve, occurred approximately 6,000 YEARS AGO. Obviously, then, the first chapter of Genesis is not describing the original creation of the heavens and earth as occurring in seven consecutive days.
After the chaos and destruction which occurred, in verse two of Genesis one, YEHOVAH God began a process of re-creation, reconstruction, if you please, which lasted for seven days. Verse 16 of Genesis one does NOT describe the sun and moon and stars being created on the fourth day. How could light have been created on the first day, but the sun and stars which IMPART LIGHT not till the fourth day? The original Hebrew for "made" in verse 16 actually means "made to appear, made visible." The sun and moon were created "in the beginning." The light came from the sun, of course, but the VAPOR in the earth's atmosphere diffused the light. After the great cataclysm, the earth was cut off from the light of the sun, moon and stars. Darkness prevailed everywhere. As verse two says: "And the earth was (BECAME) without form and void (TOHU and BOHU); and DARKNESS was upon the face of the deep. And the spirit of God moved upon the face of the waters."
What do we see then? An earth destroyed, in pitch darkness, covered by water, the continents submerged, due to some great cataclysm.

One reason science objects to the creation account is that it believes there were “people” or beings, on this earth before Adam and Eve.
The answer to that may be “yes,“ but they also may have been the seed of Satan, who arrived here after his fall from heaven, and preceded Adam and Eve’s creation.
Then mankind fell from grace, and eventually mated with the seed of Satan.
This may explain some of the more crude, or primitive skulls found that seem humanoid, yet not human.
Since science thinks all humanoid skulls are some part of human evolution, this presents a limited view, and only one answer, since it does not usually look to the bible for information.
The humanoid, primitive skulls would give the impression that modern humans had primitive predecessors, when in fact the humanoids may have lived AFTER man was created, and represent those offspring that resulted from sexual contact with the seed of Satan.
Sinless Adam had a glorified, perfect body. The body was close to what we have today, but perfect, and healthy.
The skulls may be a testimony to the fall of man, and a degenerate body as a result of cross breeding.
It can also possibly explain who Cain married when he was banished from the family, and the quicker proliferation of people, since there were others to mate with.
Satan and his devils have bodies that are different from ours, yet obviously close enough in nature to mate, and produce offspring.
The bible mentions that they polluted human women, and even the animals.
After Cain was banished for the sin of murder, who else would accept him but those that murdered also?
Noah’s flood destroyed this first batch of polluted semi- humans.
But the angels returned, repeating history with Canaanite women, and once again produced more nephilim, who were giants that the Israelites had to battle and remove.

posted on Mar, 22 2015 @ 04:51 PM
a reply to: randyvs

It didn't line up perfectly in the past and it wont in the future as the Moon is moving away by 3 cm / year!!!

posted on Mar, 22 2015 @ 04:57 PM
a reply to: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

Yeah, they are related. I guess the best way is to be clear on the difference. I don't know how else to explain how Christian's see the difference. If God told to me to watch the heavens I will watch the heaves for signs. Keep in mind signs went hand in hand with many Jewish customs and had specific meanings. We forget the Bible was written for the Jewish people, and the Gentiles grafted onto the vine (Jesus came for everyone). So I will watch for Tetrads but I'm not going to try to use it to decide if it's safe for me to venture out in my car, allowing it to have that power, and I'm not going to see if the fact that since it's a Tetrad and it landed on my birthday and wow, maybe I'm born in June and so I might be a bit unstable that day mentally and so won't handle dangerous equipment.

For sure, I agree - man is using astrology (having supernatural insights from evil as to what this or that could mean. I have to say it again - the devil mimics everything God does and so will lead people down the path of delving deeper and deeper into mystical astrology stuff that leads them away from God. People put their faith in how planets align instead of allowing God to work with them through prayer and faith to ensure everything comes out okay. People want control, they don't want to follow God's guidance.

Astrology is the perfect window to the new age stuff that dismisses all that God has put in place for our well being and replaces him.

Astronomy is a natural science which is the study of celestial objects (such as stars, galaxies, planets, moons, asteroids, comets and nebulae), the physics, chemistry, and evolution of such objects, and phenomena that originate outside the atmosphere of Earth, including supernovae explosions, gamma ray bursts, and cosmic microwave background radiation. A related but distinct subject, physical cosmology, is concerned with studying the universe as a whole.[1]

Astrology consists of several pseudoscientific systems of divination[1] based on the premise that there is a relationship between astronomical phenomena and events in the human world. Many cultures have attached importance to astronomical events, and the Indians, Chinese, and Mayans developed elaborate systems for predicting terrestrial events from celestial observations. In the West, astrology most often consists of a system of horoscopes purporting to explain aspects of a person's personality and predict future events in their life based on the positions of the sun, moon, and other celestial objects at the time of their birth. The majority of professional astrologers rely on such systems.[2]:83

posted on Mar, 22 2015 @ 04:58 PM
a reply to: ccseagull

Man created god and many of them you just have to look HERE

Any religious believer want to explain how only a tiny area of the Earth got his message after all if he created everything as claimed how come he couldn't get his message to all corners of the globe at the same time.

All the gods listed above and the beliefs around them have creation stories all of them are different, they can't all be right but they can all be WRONG.

It's as simple as 2+2 , MAN created god!!!!

edit on 22-3-2015 by wmd_2008 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 22 2015 @ 05:07 PM
a reply to: Specimen

I hope I understood what you were saying (said with all respect)

Considering how in ancient cultures everything revolved around the growing season, surviving through winter, the warmth of summer and how nature can destroy everything in an instant it's no wonder how the moon and sun were worshipped as Gods. They are also cyclical, along the lines of a woman's body cycle which creates new life, etc.

Also in ancient cultures they used natural mind altering substances which led to visions, etc. I am sure some of those visions were the effects of the drug but also believe it was Satan influencing people with powerful emotions/visions. Who wouldn't believe such otherworldly visions and attribute supernatural beliefs in their natural world.

I have often wondered if God is more a spiritual energy. The Bible says he is so mighty that we would be destroyed to look upon him. Perhaps that's another reason why Jesus came as a man, so we could "see" him, relate to him. I say that with the mind that we have our own human inability to think outside of this flesh casing and the might of God. We have spirits in our bodies and I don't feel our bodies are who we are. Yes on this earth but we are so much more than that. I for sure can't put God into a box as we humans want to do as that's all we can relate to.

I think astrology goes super deep. It becomes involved in numerology and on and on. And for sure it has to do with ego because we want to know everything and not place our trust in God. Our ego is prideful and so it's a perfect fit.

The Bible is mystical as we are hearing from God. He has given us prophecy, only problem is man wrote as God inspired him to. I think that is partly because people weren't to know everything right off the bat, and the visions that God gave to some were of a time they couldn't even comprehend. How do you explain a nuclear blast, jet fighters, etc? This is where praying for guidance from the Holy Spirit is vital.

Again I say this with all respect and hope I'm getting what you meant. And sorry, not purposely being blunt, just trying to keep up and answer those who commented on what I said (and hubby is painting and keeps asking for help while I try to explain what I'm trying got express)

posted on Mar, 22 2015 @ 05:11 PM
a reply to: randyvs

I agree Randy. I think it's vital to keep an open mind so that we can understand the true wonder of God and the mind blowing things he has done, has promised. To think with an open mind allows us to sift through many possibilities and to delve deeper and not be any follower of some other man who wants to tell us what to think.

posted on Mar, 22 2015 @ 05:25 PM

originally posted by: ccseagull

Also in ancient cultures they used natural mind altering substances which led to visions, etc. I am sure some of those visions were the effects of the drug but also believe it was Satan influencing people with powerful emotions/visions. Who wouldn't believe such otherworldly visions and attribute supernatural beliefs in their natural world.

You have the wrong idea about entheogens.

The Marsh Chapel Experiment

posted on Mar, 22 2015 @ 05:49 PM
a reply to: BlueMule

No, I don't think so. I have looked at some ancient cultures and First Nations peoples. There are many different ways cultures look at things. I don't have time to look at the link but I will!

I'll bring up another thing to think about: people who have hauntings are sometimes being haunted by evil entities. But some are very sensitive to electricity and if a wire is surging that can cause the same sensations as a spirit such as feeling like they are being watched, that there is a presence.

But I have to scoot and attend to some household chores. I'll be back.

posted on Mar, 22 2015 @ 06:14 PM

Yes, you really do have the wrong idea. I promise.

But, you're not alone. Most Christians do. I would hate to think you're vulnerable to groupthink and dogma like so many others.

Here are some Christians who don't have the wrong idea.

edit on 016SundayuAmerica/ChicagoMaruSundayAmerica/Chicago by BlueMule because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 22 2015 @ 06:32 PM

originally posted by: BlueMule

I want to BONK their heads together. Bet it would make a hollow sound.

“The cultural wars and debates out there between what’s usually called science and religion are again, I think simplistic to the extreme. The religion side is often parodied as the kind of most literalistic and intolerant forms of fundamentalism and the scientific side is often parodied as the most materialistic and intolerant forms of scientism. So you have pure faith on one side and pure reason on the other and we’re supposed to believe, somehow, that these two things don’t meet in the middle. I find that completely unconvincing.” -Jeffrey Kripal

In fact science is supporting what at least one religion has been teaching for centuries. That religon is Buddhism. However, Buddhism doesn't believe in a authoritarian creator god and so has a history of inquiry and debate that is sorely lacking in some other religions which place 'blind faith' above personal experience and practice.

posted on Mar, 22 2015 @ 06:41 PM

Yet the "new agers" watch the sky for signs just like God tells you to do. What's the difference exactly? It seems you're creating a technicality out of thin air to support preconceived notions.

There really is no difference, god tells you to watch for signs in the sky, astrologers watch for signs in the sky. The only difference is the inclusion of your god, who ironically tells you that astrology (watching for signs in the sky) is evil.

You're separating the two with a non-existent technicality that you say you cannot describe. That's probably because the technicality isn't real at all, you are just saying there's a difference when there really isn't.

posted on Mar, 22 2015 @ 06:43 PM
a reply to: FyreByrd

Scientists have been working with the Dalai Lama to understand the benefits of meditation. But there are some things that mainstream science is too immature and small-minded to handle. I could say the same about mainstream Christianity.

Tibetan Psychic Traditions

edit on 056Sunday000000America/ChicagoMar000000SundayAmerica/Chicago by BlueMule because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 22 2015 @ 06:47 PM

originally posted by: randyvs

So you have pure faith on one side and pure reason on the other and we’re supposed to believe, somehow, that these two things don’t meet in the middle.

Oh I say they do meet in the middle. Where science first explains
the mechanics of Gods creation. But then arrogantly makes use of
such knowledge to negate his existence. As if learning the mechanics
negates the master mechanic. That is just pure ignorance.

Science has quite nicely explained the origins and evolution of Life, and more is being revealed on a daily basis. Science can explain life without the need of a creator god but many scientists do see a divine hand in the universe. The two are not mutually exclusive.

If you need a singular primary cause for life, fine; but, science doesn't require it.

And if 'god' created the universal system, then he created science as well so railing against the 'closed-mindedness' of scientists is equvalent to railing against god's creation.

If God is perfect.
If God created man in his image.

Man is perfect.

the above logic is sound (though I'm not a fan of symbolic logic as it doesn't address the truth or reality of stated premises) but also sets you up for the contrary:

Man is imperfect.
God created man in his image.

God is imperfect.

posted on Mar, 22 2015 @ 08:07 PM

originally posted by: BlueMule

Scientists have been working with the Dalai Lama to understand the benefits of meditation. But there are some things that mainstream science is too immature and small-minded to handle. I could say the same about mainstream Christianity.

Tibetan Psychic Traditions

And I would say there are somethings the Tibetan Buddhists are not willing to let out of the bag yet either.

posted on Mar, 22 2015 @ 08:16 PM

Haha maybe so.

posted on Mar, 22 2015 @ 08:25 PM

Hi BlueMule - ha, ha - yes, I see what you're saying. I had never heard of that term before. And you're right, I was off with my understanding.

This is very interesting. In fact I recently watched Ayahuasca: Vine of the Soul
(Vine of the Soul: Encounters with Ayahuasca) and it was very interesting. I have to admit that I am so curious to know what kind of an experience that would be, however I have suffered from night terrors (sleep paralysis) and get real evil and am of the opinion that seeking such experiences can open one up to demonic attacks/possession and that's just not a risk I"m willing to take.

I see a similarity between the The God Chemical that some physicians claim causes near death experiences.

I'm sure some people are having genuine spiritual visions/experiences and others are having drug induced experiences. The thing is they are identical so I can't answer with any fact... for me it's one of those things where something is going on. Could it be that some of it is spiritually induced to create doubt, fear or even to make one believe there is no God? Coming from a Christian perspective the Bible says we are in a spiritual war and so as a Christian one must have on the "armour of God" to protect ourselves.

Thank you so much of sharing. I love pondering this stuff and becoming more aware while keeping my faith and putting Jesus first in all things.

posted on Mar, 22 2015 @ 09:05 PM

Yes entheogens can open you to attack. But we are open to that anyway. Many people are attacked without using them, because sometimes we leave our body during sleep, and we can pick up astral attachments.

Entheogens can also make openings for attackers to leave, and light to enter. Much depends on the setting and frame of mind.

posted on Mar, 22 2015 @ 09:19 PM

originally posted by: randyvs
a reply to: bobs_uruncle

Sounds like fun which ever one Dave.

I'm not so closed minded that I don't listen and weigh.

Ok, for 10 points, has anyone taken intelligent design? Or which is the weakest link right now?

Cheers - Dave

posted on Mar, 22 2015 @ 10:54 PM
Yay, confirmation bias and god of the gaps. I don't understand how the moon could be just the right size to block out the sun? It must have been created! But let's ignore the countless other things that don't line up or make no sense whatsoever in a created universe.

You can't assume design just because one thing might appear that way or have low probability of occurring. Looks can be deceiving, and I'd wager there are millions of planets in the universe where this happens.

Scripture tells of Gods precision watchmaker handiwork and that it is certainly not a coincidence.

Yes, totally, because nothing demonstrates precision like making hundreds of billions of galaxies, each with billions of stars, planets, etc, for one single planet in the middle of nowhere. It looks more like trial and error than precision.

edit on 22-3-2015 by Barcs because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>