It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who wants to argue creation?

page: 28
<< 25  26  27    29  30  31 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 27 2015 @ 12:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: spy66

Yes....and you did loose the fight. That is what looser do....they give up and join the crowed With the same intellect as them selves.

I also did point this out. Now give me that third facepalm

That's where you and me are different: I was never trying to win a fight as I was just having a discussion with you.
I never got upset with you because you didn't agree with my view, we were just having a friendly debate.
YOU got upset because I was not agreeing with you and resorted to slander and mockery... YOU did, not me.

I have not given up on this discussion, I will still discuss with Randy and others: I give up discussing with you and your petty / unnecessary / condescending remarks.

posted on Jun, 27 2015 @ 12:29 PM
link   
a reply to: randyvs

It seams as though sciecne have a issue With Our universe. Some say that Our universe always existed and others say that it must have had a beginning, some 13,8 billion years ago or even more. It all Depends on what Source they want to argue With. It is never one fact. They bring alternatives to argue With.

Some People on ATS who really believe they understand science. Think that matter can be splitt a infinite amount of times because they read it somewhere. They sure have not thought much about their Tools needed to do that job. If i ask them how thin their knife would have to be you hear nothing but silence. Because that was not mentioned in the text that they read.

These same People argue against God and creation. And they give eachother pats on the back and stars. Like knowledge is a form of democracy where the majority of stupid are right.

edit on 27.06.08 by spy66 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 27 2015 @ 12:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: Agartha

Yes....and you did loose the fight. That is what looser do....they give up and join the crowed With the same intellect as them selves.

I also did point this out. Now give me that third facepalm

That's where you and me are different: I was never trying to win a fight as I was just having a discussion with you.
I never got upset with you because you didn't agree with my view, we were just having a friendly debate.
YOU got upset because I was not agreeing with you and resorted to slander and mockery... YOU did, not me.

I have not given up on this discussion, I will still discuss with Randy and others: I give up discussing with you and your petty / unnecessary / condescending remarks.

I didnt mean the argument you had With me. I meant the one you had With Your self. EDIT: PS.. You know when you were Reading the bible for many years.
I was refering to that post. Not Our argument.

Understanding what you read is not Your thing is it?

posted on Jun, 27 2015 @ 12:48 PM
link   

I didnt mean the argument you had With me. I meant the one you had With Your self.

I am not the only one who had struggled to understand what you write (just read back this thread, people questioning your level of English).

And yet, you only criticize and mock the one person that never said anything about your bad spelling and grammar and who was willing to have a discussion with you.

No good deed goes unpunished, I guess.

posted on Jun, 27 2015 @ 12:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: Agartha

I didnt mean the argument you had With me. I meant the one you had With Your self.

I am not the only one who had struggled to understand what you write (just read back this thread, people questioning your level of English).

And yet, you only criticize and mock the one person that never said anything about your bad spelling and grammar and who was willing to have a discussion with you.

No good deed goes unpunished, I guess.

I understand that People would have difficulties With my English..even i do. I dont speak English and i dont Write English on daily bases like a lot of you do. I which i was a lot better at it too.

When it comes to mocking.... You did mock me..... By saing:

LOL Spy! So now we also have God holding a fluorescent light????

posted on Jun, 27 2015 @ 01:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Cogito, Ergo Sum

How did you get from ideas such as "the light of eternal mind", to the religious notion of god? If you can't or don't wish to explain (as I can see personal experience playing a large part) that's fair enough, but I always wonder about this with similar religious believers and their claims.

K, may have slipped your mind Cog, maybe you never read it before
and I can't say for sure I've told you. Religious, I'm as far from
as you are. Because I believe in Christ and want to follow him,
in no way makes me religious. And I don't have to be. I think of
God giving us life and us spoiling all the good he intended.
God didn't create us or anyhing else that it would die.
Death is just a curse that God warned us about.
A product of disobedience imposed by universal laws
that must constitute a kind of failsafe. Of course.

No amount or kind of words or enough could ever be
written in the Bible, that it wouldn't be dismissed, mocked,
ridiculed and burned. Nothing could be read nothing said
that a man any man couldn't dissect and shread. I'm just glad
I'm not one of them.
edit on Rpm62715v19201500000037 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 27 2015 @ 01:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Agartha

Nope, verse 1 describes Earth (as formless and empty as it didn't have yet land, rivers, etc). You do not describe something that doesn't exist. Let say I am going to make a cake: I will not describe the cake before it's made or until I start making it! I can describe it as runny batter before it becomes a cake, but only in the process of making it.

Before you make Your cake. You do know in your mind what you are going to make. You dont just start baking something random and than give it a name. You have probably also made a image of the exact cake in you mind, do to the fact that you have chosen to make the cake Therefor you can also describe it, even before you have made it. If it turns out to become exactly what you had pictured is a different matter.

Moses had lived on Earth for many years before he was shown the vision of Genesis. Sure Moses can describe a Earth that have not been created yet.

If you were shown the exact same vision, You to would be capable of wondering where Earth was, If all you see is a empty void.

posted on Jun, 27 2015 @ 01:36 PM
link   
a reply to: spy66

I did not mock you with the fluorescent light, that was light / friendly sarcasm that you took the wrong way and retaliated by questioning my intelligence, understanding etc.

I'm off now, I've had enough of this conversation with you.
Bye.

posted on Jun, 27 2015 @ 01:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Agartha

Dont give up......We will never get anywhere if we give up all the time. Reaching some kind of reasoning is sometimes hard..... very hard. This is just a bad phase we have to face thats all. It is nothing that cant be overcome.

Keep up Your drive and lets see where it leads.....

posted on Jun, 27 2015 @ 10:48 PM
link   
a reply to: toktaylor

The truth is always the truth whether one chooses to believe or not.

We do agree on this much. And the truth is, there is something terribly wrong
with this world isn't there? I feel God has made me privy to that truth. Whereby
in the end, will be truth for all. Whether they believed the truth or not.

Good luck with your choice.

posted on Jun, 28 2015 @ 03:50 AM
link   
To get back to the premise of this thread:... Who wants to argue creationism.

"Creationism" as passionately preached by the mostly fundamentalist Xians has been shown to be an ignorant superstition and proven wrong by the most basic of scientific knowledge of the 19th century.

"Intelligent design" is the desperate effort of Xians to disguise "Creationism" in a scientific similitude that belies its superstitious creationist dogma.

The Old Testament god Jehovah/Yawheh demonstrates that he is more demon than deity (read Deuteronomy)

The New Testament Yeshua/Jesus....well....worshipping a dead human being as god is blatant paganism, isn't it?

posted on Jun, 28 2015 @ 08:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: Eclecticist
To get back to the premise of this thread:... Who wants to argue creationism.

"Creationism" as passionately preached by the mostly fundamentalist Xians has been shown to be an ignorant superstition and proven wrong by the most basic of scientific knowledge of the 19th century.

"Intelligent design" is the desperate effort of Xians to disguise "Creationism" in a scientific similitude that belies its superstitious creationist dogma.

The Old Testament god Jehovah/Yawheh demonstrates that he is more demon than deity (read Deuteronomy)

The New Testament Yeshua/Jesus....well....worshipping a dead human being as god is blatant paganism, isn't it?

If you can show me repeatable observable and testable evidence to evolution I wont worship any dead guys.

"evolution" is the desperate effort of satan to disguise "stupidity" as a scientific similitude that belies its superstitious evolutionist dogma.

posted on Jun, 28 2015 @ 09:52 AM
link   
a reply to: Eclecticist

How pompous of you!
No one smiles at dead people and no one
sings for the dead.

And the dead don't dance.

But death smiles at us all and without Christ
all you can do is smile back. You people know this.

edit on Ram62815v00201500000035 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 28 2015 @ 11:18 AM
link   

How naïve of you!

If worshipping a dead human being gets you through the day, worship away.

posted on Jun, 28 2015 @ 11:35 AM
link   

Silly human, no one worships the dead either.
I admit IDK anything dude.

But it sure feels like I do.
And it really really really is
a super great feeling.

edit on Ram62815v46201500000055 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 28 2015 @ 11:42 AM
link   

Don't worry, be happy!

posted on Jun, 28 2015 @ 11:49 AM
link   

How could I worry?
I have all the hope and happiness I could ever need.
I don't know if you've heard homeboy/girl?
But most Scholars agree, the resurrection is a fact.

posted on Jun, 28 2015 @ 12:00 PM
link   

If you need to believe in the myth of resurrection to make you happy and give you hope, then good for you!

posted on Jun, 28 2015 @ 12:50 PM
link   

If you need to believe in the myth of resurrection to make you happy and give you hope, then good for you!

Its not about what we need to do. Its about what we want to do. I Guess you work a lot With Yourself not to, by trying to find answers that dont exist within science.

posted on Jun, 28 2015 @ 01:36 PM
link   

Its not about what we need to do. Its about what we want to do. I Guess you work a lot With Yourself not to, by trying to find answers that dont exist within science.

Well, spy66, if you want to believe the myth of resurrection then be happy in your belief.

Are you aware that the "resurrection myth" pre-dates Jesus and that early Christianity "borrowed" heavily from various pagan religions?

new topics

top topics

<< 25  26  27    29  30  31 >>

join