It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who wants to argue creation?

page: 22
<< 19  20  21    23  24  25 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 25 2015 @ 04:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: spy66

originally posted by: randyvs
a reply to: spy66

The vaccum you describe is not Natural. It is created. Either within a chaimber or a Crystal chaimber.

The vaccum you describe is isloated and not open. The vaccum that surrounds the Singularity is open and not isolated by a chaimber or any other material.

The singularity is isolated by the absolute vacuum. It is more Perfect than the one created in a lab where you have a compressed mass that isolate the vaccum. The two cant even be compared. Because one is open and the one you describe is isolated.

A Perfect vaccum is not a absolute vaccum either. It is a state of purity agreed upon within the Scientific community. It is not absolute Perfect. It is only as pure as they can make it. Therefor it is not a absolute vacuum. I think that is mentioned on wiki as well.

I just have to ask you Spy where do you come up with this stuff?
I know it all sounds very spot on is why I ask.

I read a lot of science both here on ATS and on wiki, and i do a lot of Math. It is my hoby

And i love to partisapate in topics like this, because i am looking for Clues that can be challenging to solve. This topic is among the hardest to solve.

"hobby" means you can suck at it and no one cares. and your grammar indicates a certain lack of vigilance which would definitely affect your math skills.
edit on 25-6-2015 by TzarChasm because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 25 2015 @ 04:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: TzarChasm
a reply to: randyvs

By the same principle, spiderman, sauron, Harry Potter and bobba fett should all be considered real people by virtue of their massive fanbases.

Then you worship them.

have no interest in worshipping anything. i feel worship is a practice in inequality, inherently exalting one while devaluing another. if you worship someone, you have told them that your life/personhood is worth less than theirs and that obligates you to serve them. and any philosophy that encourages such a relationship is sick. worship is slaverys older brother, the golden child who can do no wrong.

posted on Jun, 25 2015 @ 04:24 PM
link   

The vaccum you describe is not Natural. It is created. Either within a chaimber or a Crystal chaimber.

The vaccum you describe is isloated and not open. The vaccum that surrounds the Singularity is open and not isolated by a chaimber or any other material.

The singularity is isolated by the absolute vacuum. It is more Perfect than the one created in a lab where you have a compressed mass that isolate the vaccum. The two cant even be compared. Because one is open and the one you describe is isolated.

A Perfect vaccum is not a absolute vaccum either. It is a state of purity agreed upon within the Scientific community. It is not absolute Perfect. It is only as pure as they can make it. Therefor it is not a absolute vacuum. I think that is mentioned on wiki as well.

I read a lot of science both here on ATS and on wiki, and i do a lot of Math. It is my hoby

And i love to partisapate in topics like this, because i am looking for Clues that can be challenging to solve. This topic is among the hardest to solve.

"hobby" means you can suck at it and no one cares. and your grammar indicates a certain lack of vigilance which would definitely affect your math skills.

If i suck at this....it is my problem and not Yours.

At least i dare to give this a try.

posted on Jun, 25 2015 @ 04:25 PM
link   

trying means nothing if you are unwilling to correct your errors and refine your technique.

posted on Jun, 25 2015 @ 04:27 PM
link   

No what is described is the "origin of the Universe"

posted on Jun, 25 2015 @ 04:29 PM
link   

trying means nothing if you are unwilling to correct your errors and refine your technique.

Find some other Place to Spam dude.

posted on Jun, 25 2015 @ 04:29 PM
link   

Science cant prove this. So People say that this is false. But that does not mean it dosent exist. Because it must exist.

so now you know more/better than science does. please, tell us all about the multitude of degrees you possess qualifying you to comment on this subject in any manner more decisive than mere speculation. do not portray yourself as an expert if you are not an expert. thats what frauds do.

posted on Jun, 25 2015 @ 04:30 PM
link   

im calling you out on your bullcrap. thats not spamming unless you can put me in my place with those degrees you dont have. and that "science" that isnt really science.

posted on Jun, 25 2015 @ 04:32 PM
link   

im calling you out on your bullcrap. thats not spamming unless you can put me in my place with those degrees you dont have. and that "science" that isnt really science.

You are not calling me out on antyhing.....You are attacking me as a person.

posted on Jun, 25 2015 @ 04:32 PM
link   

I came to argue creationism and this is the first post I see. Have fun!

posted on Jun, 25 2015 @ 04:34 PM
link   

Again you guys are trying to use "sleight of hand scientific mambo jumbo", which has no basis or proof to justify what your religion has already previously state as the the waving of a magic wand. Whatever conditions you want to invent existed to support a "God" can also be use to support the natural Universe. The proof of the natural Universe is right before your eyes (look around), however you may still choose to belief in an unseen deity. The truth is always the truth whether one chooses to believe or not.

posted on Jun, 25 2015 @ 04:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: toktaylor

Again you guys are trying to use "sleight of hand scientific mambo jumbo", which has no basis or proof to justify what your religion has already previously state as the the waving of a magic wand. Whatever conditions you want to invent existed to support a "God" can also be use to support the natural Universe. The proof of the natural Universe is right before your eyes (look around), however you may still choose to belief in an unseen deity. The truth is always the truth whether one chooses to believe or not.

So what is the truth?

posted on Jun, 25 2015 @ 04:39 PM
link   

you want me to just shut up and let you continue as though you were an actual expert? if you feel attacked, then defend your evidence and show me i am wrong.

posted on Jun, 25 2015 @ 04:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: cooperton

I came to argue creationism and this is the first post I see. Have fun!

if you are that easily discouraged, its no wonder those arguing in favor of creationism are falling behind.

posted on Jun, 25 2015 @ 04:41 PM
link   

you want me to just shut up and let you continue as though you were an actual expert? if you feel attacked, then defend your evidence and show me i am wrong.

Hey....You were the one who said you were calling me out.....Call me out?

posted on Jun, 25 2015 @ 04:43 PM
link   

The truth is no personal invisible deity has any bearing on the universe, creation nor life. What exists is exactly what is expected to exists without the existence of a GOD.

At the Big Bang, the universe was incredibly dense and unimaginably hot. The elementary particles, which now constitute the chemical elements, could not exist under such extreme conditions. Immediately following the Big Bang, therefore, the rapidly expanding universe is believed to have been composed solely of energy, with matter condensing later, after further expansion allowed for cooler temperatures. Regardless of its form, however, the universe, which is the sum of all mass-energy—could not, according to the mass-energy conservation law, come into existence ex nihilo in the way demanded by creationism. According to this well-confirmed scientific principle, our universe of mass-energy was never created, and cannot be annihilated.

posted on Jun, 25 2015 @ 04:45 PM
link   

actually, no. i would rather not waste my time on pretend scientists.

have fun with your "faith-based guesswork". which is exactly what you are presenting as "science".

posted on Jun, 25 2015 @ 04:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: toktaylor

The truth is no personal invisible deity has any bearing on the universe, creation nor life. What exists is exactly what is expected to exists without the existence of a GOD.

At the Big Bang, the universe was incredibly dense and unimaginably hot. The elementary particles, which now constitute the chemical elements, could not exist under such extreme conditions. Immediately following the Big Bang, therefore, the rapidly expanding universe is believed to have been composed solely of energy, with matter condensing later, after further expansion allowed for cooler temperatures. Regardless of its form, however, the universe, which is the sum of all mass-energy—could not, according to the mass-energy conservation law, come into existence ex nihilo in the way demanded by creationism. According to this well-confirmed scientific principle, our universe of mass-energy was never created, and cannot be annihilated.

You stat out at the moment of the BB. And you go on to say that it dosent comply With creation.

Explaine what caused the BB please?

I have to ask so that i can understand your approach on this.

posted on Jun, 25 2015 @ 04:53 PM
link   

If mass-energy cannot be created or destroyed, and if the universe is entirely composed of mass-energy, then the law of the conservation of mass-energy may be extrapolated to this startling conclusion: the universe, in one form or another, in one density or another, always existed. There was never a time when the mass-energy comprising our universe did not exist, if only in the form of an empty oscillating vacuum or an infinitely dense theoretical point called a singularity, consisting of no volume whatsoever.

IN CONCLUSION:

Look around, the forming of the universe was not a one event occurrence. It is still happening, galaxy and stars are being formed and consumed everyday and the universe is expanding, collapsing and changing right before your/our eyes. Do you see any evidence of any creator impacting any of the process happening in the universe now? Where you created, or did you evolve from a single cell orgasm to the person you are today.

posted on Jun, 25 2015 @ 04:53 PM
link   

actually, no. i would rather not waste my time on pretend scientists.

have fun with your "faith-based guesswork". which is exactly what you are presenting as "science".

Thank you and good by

<< 19  20  21    23  24  25 >>

join