It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who wants to argue creation?

page: 19
<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 24 2015 @ 03:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: awareness10
a reply to: randyvs

No i'm done.

btw i like your mask, i'm an egyptian freak what can i say..

But i will say,this video and website saved my sanity. I've spoken to this man, and he is for real in my opinion, he's very aware, which is what my conciousness drew me to, the truth of what is, it's up to you to, but i loved this!

illuminatimatrix.wordpress.com...

posted on Jun, 24 2015 @ 03:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: randyvs

Am i invisible here or just being ignored

Both?

Wow are you always this rude to people? I believe you asked people to discuss this so why single me out? Don't you have balls?

posted on Jun, 24 2015 @ 03:47 AM
link   
a reply to: awareness10

It was a joke Darlin. But if you just wanna throw a
guy under the bus? I bet I can miss the tires.

posted on Jun, 24 2015 @ 03:55 AM
link   

It was a joke Darlin. But if you just wanna throw a
guy under the bus? I bet I can miss the tires.

Forgive me but when you said 'Both' to my 'is everyone ignoring me'
kinda made me feel you meant it thus, made me defend my stance as i did not feel the 'joke' energy attached to your statement. So, no offense taken. Now .. what is your stance on reality?

edit on 6/24/2015 by awareness10 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 24 2015 @ 03:55 AM
link   
Who wants to argue Creation?

No one apparently...
edit on 6/24/2015 by awareness10 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 24 2015 @ 06:08 AM
link   
a reply to: Barcs

You know this how?

Well because God existed before Our universe was formed some 17 billion years ago. No being existed before that in Our physical state. God did form the fimrament so that we can exist. Right?

Yes, that was exactly what I was saying. Just like you said above with perfection, folks don't know ANYTHING about god either, they rely on 3rd party information and take it as truth, or incorporate their own spin on it with no evidence. I do not believe in the concept of perfection, except with mathematics, although mistakes can be made. I was referring to claims people have made about god.

True People think that God is like what they have been told and thought by a 3rd party. They have probably never tried to make a thought about who or what God is on their own.

Mathematic are only as Perfect as the measurement and instuments of observation. And it is not Perfect, therefor our Math is not Perfect. We mostly make Things work through failure even through Math.

Science defends god? Where? You do realize you need objective evidence to consider a viewpoint scientific, so lets see your evidence.

Well science do have objective evidence. Its not my foult that People dont understand how to see the Clues within science. I have argued this probably a 1000 times on ATS. People on ATS who like to argue this topic are like a wall of ignorance. No matter how one expalines it.....it dosent sink in. But the truth is..... their goal is not to grasp it... but to defend their own case. So its a dead end....and the reason why we never get anywhere With subjects like this and have to create New once all the time.

And you totally do, right?

Yes i know what Our universe is. It is the expanding singularity. Everything that exists within the bounderies of Our expanding sinularity is Our unverse. What ever void Our singularity is expandnig within is not a part of the singularity any more. The singularity have become a different Dimension compared to the one surrounding the singularity. The singularity is a finite Dimension.

Wrong. Science does not state that matter was formed after the BB. Nor does it say black holes formed our universe. You are just taking 2 guesses and pitting them against each other. Nothing you are saying is actually proven true. People think god formed our universe. People are generally wrong about things they haven't studied. Just saying.

I gues you fallow Your own Scientific Preachers and others stick to theirs. I dont know.... It really dosent matter.

posted on Jun, 24 2015 @ 07:36 AM
link   

alrighty then.. here is what i think.

This reality is a subliminal suggestion based on colour, sound, and angles as well as numbers and letters. And humanity is not what it thinks it is. We've been coerced into this place. We don't belong here.

Why do you think we don't belong here? I don't see anything in our DNA that shows that, in fact DNA shows we are related to everything, even bananas!

posted on Jun, 24 2015 @ 07:58 AM
link   
a reply to: Agartha

She is not really saying that we dont belog here. What dosent belong is the unnatural enviorment "society" we are subjected to. Today we are brought up With one purpous and one purpouse only, and that is to drift the unnatural system we live in. We are being brough up, groomed, thought that this is the only system that Works for humanity. We are being told to Accept it.

edit on 27.06.08 by spy66 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 24 2015 @ 08:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: spy66

She is not really saying that we dont belog here. What dosent belong is the unnatural enviorment "society" we are subjected to. Today we are brought up With one purpous and one purpouse only, and that is to drift the unnatural system we live in. We are being brough up, groomed, thought that this is the only system that Works for humanity. We are being told to Accept it.

Aren't we discussing creation here?

posted on Jun, 24 2015 @ 09:27 AM
link   

a reply to: wmd_2008

You don't offer a better explanation for existence, because there isn't one.

Whether right or wrong, "God made it" is not really an explanation Randy, it's a claim. It may explain things to you personally, but that's a different thing.

Most genuine people won't offer an explanation, because they don't have one. It can be interesting to speculate and discuss but I find it doubtful that anyone really has an explanation (that can be verified at least). Nothing wrong with saying "I don't know", when that's the reality of it.

posted on Jun, 24 2015 @ 11:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: Agartha

Aren't we discussing creation here?

Mmm. Our unnatural society is a part of creation. We created it.

posted on Jun, 24 2015 @ 11:15 AM
link   

Apologies for leaving you hang'n. I was exhausted and went down
for the night. You have the floor.

Oh and I think you're right..

We live in a world where not one of us belongs.
I just wonder if you know how horribly sad that is?
edit on Ram62415v34201500000019 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 24 2015 @ 11:19 AM
link   
a reply to: Cogito, Ergo Sum

Whether right or wrong, "God made it" is not really an explanation Randy, it's a claim. It may explain things to you personally, but that's a different thing.

Most genuine people won't offer an explanation, because they don't have one. It can be interesting to speculate and discuss but I find it doubtful that anyone really has an explanation (that can be verified at least). Nothing wrong with saying "I don't know", when that's the reality of it.

Yes Sir Cog, you're right. I do agree with this mild correction.

posted on Jun, 24 2015 @ 11:48 AM
link   

Mmm. Our unnatural society is a part of creation. We created it.

We are talking about the creation of humans: by God or evolution. We are not talking about the society we have created which makes some feel like they don't belong.... that should be a different thread...

posted on Jun, 24 2015 @ 12:01 PM
link   

We are talking about the creation of humans:

No Agartha, we are talking about Gods creation period.
In fact the entire OP is focused on it.

posted on Jun, 24 2015 @ 12:07 PM
link   

Ok, we are discussing God's creations, same thing: we are not talking about man made society, right?

posted on Jun, 24 2015 @ 12:14 PM
link   

Well I might say you're splitting hairs. Or maybe refer
to this ( our difference of opinion ) being a product of what we
believe being different. As I surmise Gods creation to include every
minute detail. I do see how you could come to that conclusion.
But in the end it's something the Mods should pick up any way.
Okay? You can alert one of our greats if you like and get her or
his decision on the matter.

I'd be cool with that.
edit on Rpm62415v19201500000047 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 24 2015 @ 12:20 PM
link   

I would love a real indepth discussion on this one, anyone

Perhaps consider making your own thread about the subject you are referring to. You want an in depth conversation but your posts only have 2-3 lines max and a youtube video. The notion that humans are not from earth doesn't have any objective evidence to support it.

posted on Jun, 24 2015 @ 12:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Barcs

Barc's
you're very harsh in your correctness.

posted on Jun, 24 2015 @ 12:26 PM
link   

Ok, to me it doesn't link but it's your thread, I'm not trying to dictate what people talk about! lol

I'll be back with another reason which I think relates to the OP.

top topics

<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join