It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is Nibriu Behind the Sun?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 22 2015 @ 10:26 AM
link   
I Listened to coast 2 coast the other night and they mentioned this link on youtube. youtu.be... I don't know if I believe in Nibriu or Planet X but I found this video very interesting . I would love to know what other peoples thoughts are on this clip and or subject

+3 more 
posted on Mar, 22 2015 @ 10:27 AM
link   
a reply to: cklein61

No.

Earth goes AROUND the sun.

You can't hide something..behind the sun.

~Tenth

posted on Mar, 22 2015 @ 10:30 AM
link   
a reply to: tothetenthpower

That's just what they want you to think, or do your Reptilian overlords pay you enough to cover the cost to your soul?

posted on Mar, 22 2015 @ 10:30 AM
link   
Very good point. a reply to: tothetenthpower

posted on Mar, 22 2015 @ 10:33 AM
link   
a reply to: tothetenthpower

This death-star obviously is circling the sun at the exact same rate as Earth and our satellites circle it - a devious but workable plan of world and solar system domination. Well played Nibriu, well played.

posted on Mar, 22 2015 @ 10:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: tothetenthpower

No.

Earth goes AROUND the sun.

You can't hide something..behind the sun.

~Tenth

Playing the "devil's advocate" here.... but what if Niburu is always 180 degrees apart from Earth? Oh, and behind the sun is a question of perspective, we might be behind the sun, if Niburu is where they say it is and from their perspective.

Cheers - Dave

posted on Mar, 22 2015 @ 10:37 AM
link   
a reply to: bobs_uruncle

But if it's a rogue planet on a 2600 year orbit how can it be?

posted on Mar, 22 2015 @ 10:37 AM
link   
probably not.

posted on Mar, 22 2015 @ 10:38 AM
link   

but what if Niburu is always 180 degrees apart from Earth?

I'll bite.

IF that was the case, we'd have seen Nibiru coming for the last...30 years, before it ever even got close to the Sun.

Considering we track comets and meteors that have 100 year orbits and what not.

It's also very hard to hide a planet, barreling towards you at that speed. Every amateur astronomer with a 500$ kit would be posting photos of what they were seeing.

~Tenth

posted on Mar, 22 2015 @ 10:39 AM
link   

I can't believe that someone watched that vid (with the maker estimating the size that a brown dwarf would appear to be near the sun on a camera phone, as well as chuntering on about Demons), saw all of the maker's rabid ramblings on the YT page, and then still wasn't sure if it was true of not.

But then the vid maker already labelled a disinfo agent "shame on me"
edit on 22-3-2015 by skalla because: ing not ed

posted on Mar, 22 2015 @ 10:47 AM
link   
Now, how do we know that Venus doesn't have life on it. Maybe the reptilian overlords are steering us away by feeding us false information about the planet. It's warmer, but Reptilians like warm.

posted on Mar, 22 2015 @ 10:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: Zaphod58

But if it's a rogue planet on a 2600 year orbit how can it be?

Silly humans, they mixed mythology with what they thought was physical/visual evidence. Or maybe it passed by 2600 years ago and was captured into orbit LOL.

Cheers - Dave

posted on Mar, 22 2015 @ 11:11 AM
link   
Exactly the same argument used by Truman Bethurum about the planet Clarion. home to Aura Rhynes, the hot spaceship captain who wore a red dress and a beret at a jaunty angle. On her planet all the people spoke perfect English and were Christians. She met Truman out in the desert when she visited Earth in her space "scow." You know it was true because she was listed as a co-respondent in Bethurum's divorce papers.

You can read about it in "Aboard a flying saucer; Non-fiction. A true story of personal experience" Los Angeles: De Vorss & Co., 1954, 192pp.

posted on Mar, 22 2015 @ 11:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: tothetenthpower

but what if Niburu is always 180 degrees apart from Earth?

I'll bite.

IF that was the case, we'd have seen Nibiru coming for the last...30 years, before it ever even got close to the Sun.

Considering we track comets and meteors that have 100 year orbits and what not.

It's also very hard to hide a planet, barreling towards you at that speed. Every amateur astronomer with a 500$ kit would be posting photos of what they were seeing.

~Tenth

Well I said, what if it was captured 2600 years ago LOL. I don't think "we" had really good tech back then. There's another problem anyway, if it did exist we would probably see it on one of the solar observatories, Stereo A/B. I am not saying it could exists, I'm just playing the game ;-)

Cheers - Dave

posted on Mar, 22 2015 @ 11:24 AM
link   

Cop: What happened sir?
NASA scientist: I was flying Voyager along like I normally do, and all of a sudden this planet just came out from behind the sun!
edit on 3/22/2015 by Zaphod58 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 22 2015 @ 11:31 AM
link   

Lol I was just yankin' yer chain!

Yeah, I love the idea of Nibiru though, fantastic fiction.

~Tenth

posted on Mar, 22 2015 @ 11:52 AM
link   
what if Nibiru IS the sun? (plot-twist)

*SAW theme*

posted on Mar, 22 2015 @ 11:54 AM
link   
Thanks for bringing me back to earth... That is the reason I posted it !!!
a reply to: skalla

posted on Mar, 22 2015 @ 11:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: Zaphod58

Cop: What happened sir?
NASA scientist: I was flying Voyager along like I normally do, and all of a sudden this planet just came out of nowhere!

Don't you mean jumped out from behind the sun, in your blind spot LOL.

Cheers - Dave

posted on Mar, 22 2015 @ 11:59 AM
link   

Fixed it.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join