It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The United Nations Exposes Chemtrails: 100% PROOF We Are Being Poisoned

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 22 2015 @ 10:19 AM
link   
a reply to: OveRcuRrEnteD

Here's a military document on the prediction, and conditions for contrail formation. If you go to chapter 7, figures 8,9, and 10 you'll see the formation range for a no bypass turbofan, a low bypass turbofan, and a high bypass turbofan.

www.dtic.mil/cgi-bin/GetTRDoc?AD

If it works. If not I'll post it from my computer later.

posted on Mar, 22 2015 @ 10:22 AM
link   
a reply to: payt69
How about the other link I provided in an earlier post. Care to comment on that one? here it is again so you don't have to go searching for it. Chemtrail Detection and Documentation Project

posted on Mar, 22 2015 @ 10:24 AM
link   
a reply to: Zaphod58
Awesome! Thanks Zaphod. I copied the link but after pasting it in a new tab it doesn't work.

I believe I found it:
Engine Specific Algorithms

Thanks for the lead...

edit on 3/22/2015 by OveRcuRrEnteD because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 22 2015 @ 10:27 AM
link   

I'm trying to see if I can get just those figures for now.

posted on Mar, 22 2015 @ 10:37 AM
link   

It doesn't really matter what is causing the Contrails though, according to NASA the persistent contrails are negatively effecting the climate. If we wouldn't have so many Jets flying around as we do today, we wouldn't have so much of a problem. They either have to lower the amount of Jets in the air or fix the problem of the persistent contrails.

We can keep saying they naturally form, but the natural forming contrails are not natural at all and have become a problem because of quantity. You can pee outside near your raspberry bushes and it won't hurt them, but if everyone does it, they do not produce berries. The amount of Jets in the air is too high.

posted on Mar, 22 2015 @ 10:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: Zaphod58
a reply to: MALBOSIA

We are. Persistent contrails spread into upper level cirrus cloud layers. It's also a great way to tell if a front is moving in. The front pushes cool moist air ahead of it, resulting in more persistent contrails.

Ok, so we agree that commercial airlines are making conditions for these the casts. For beginners, how would you classify a cirrus cloud that developed naturally as opposed to one that was induced by human technology?

posted on Mar, 22 2015 @ 10:40 AM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

Actually they said it has an effect on the diurnal temperature, but they don't know whether the overall effect is acting to heat or cool the planet. They've only had three days to study temperature without contrails, which isn't nearly enough data.
edit on 3/22/2015 by Zaphod58 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 22 2015 @ 10:42 AM
link   
a reply to: gmoneystunt

As it turns out, this is in no way 100% proof of a damn thing.
And should be whisked away to the LOL forum before Net even
gets here. Of course I'm still bent I have an addition to the LOL.
But it was far more legit than this is. Hmmf! ( Randyvs storms
off in his stilettos )

posted on Mar, 22 2015 @ 10:44 AM
link   

More common, but almost identical.

posted on Mar, 22 2015 @ 10:50 AM
link   

We can keep saying they naturally form, but the natural forming contrails are not natural at all and have become a problem because of quantity. You can pee outside near your raspberry bushes and it won't hurt them, but if everyone does it, they do not produce berries. The amount of Jets in the air is too high.

But negative effects on the climate doesn't make them chemtrails.
edit on Ram32215v502015u27 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 22 2015 @ 10:50 AM
link   

Here are the prediction charts from the military prediction pdf.

These are for a no bypass turbofan, a low bypass turbofan, and a high bypass turbofan. It shows the temperature and saturation point where they can start producing contrails.

posted on Mar, 22 2015 @ 10:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: Zaphod58

More common, but almost identical.

But there IS a difference. What caused them.

It feels like a bit of a trick of vocabulary. There is no term or word in the English vocabulary to define the difference between an cirrus clouds and by-products of commercial airlines.

Admitting it exists but not giving it a name seems like the ultimate exercise ignorance.
edit on 22-3-2015 by MALBOSIA because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 22 2015 @ 10:56 AM
link   

They were formed the same way that a natural cirrus cloud is formed. A cloud forms when there is something for it to form around, and there's enough saturation in the air for it to form.

The same with a contrail. The moist air from the engine pushes the saturation point over the edge to form a cloud. If there's enough moisture in the air it stays, just as with a natural cloud. If there isn't, it dissipates quickly.

The difference is that the conditions weren't quite right for a cloud to appear normally. Without the added moisture from the engine the clouds may have formed later or not at all.

posted on Mar, 22 2015 @ 10:57 AM
link   
Oops.

posted on Mar, 22 2015 @ 10:58 AM
link   

They're called Cirrus Aviaticus. But technically there's very little difference between natural cirrus and Cirrus Aviaticus. They're both just clouds of ice particles.

posted on Mar, 22 2015 @ 10:59 AM
link   
a reply to: randyvs

The biggest thing is we are arguing over whether they are chemtrails or contrails when we should be looking at whether they are good no matter what they are.

Now the ones who designed these engines want us to be arguing and not question whether their creation is actually bad in the first place. They may have actually fed the contrail frenzy by purposely hiding things from us to make it look like chemtrails were being done. It is easy to start rumors. They could have convinced people up high that the contrails were good for the global warming problem and environment when in fact they could have misapplied evidence, which is done a lot in this country.

posted on Mar, 22 2015 @ 11:03 AM
link   

I'll agree with that as I'm only arguing to oppose the
in thread context. Good point tho.

posted on Mar, 22 2015 @ 11:03 AM
link   

There is far more pollution I the air from the traffic we're in on the road than from that plane leaving a contrail over your head.

The fact of the matter is that all modes of transportation have side effects. The ones lower down are worse than the ones higher up.

posted on Mar, 22 2015 @ 11:12 AM
link   

Eighty five percent of the mass of a tree comes from the air. Trees pull in carbon from the air and turn it into biomass using water and minerals as catalysts to convert it. I just don't see any trees floating up in the sky.

People travel a lot more today than they did fifty years ago. Being that you can get there faster with limited vacation time, people travel more.

posted on Mar, 22 2015 @ 11:17 AM
link   

And I see a hell of a lot of smog in my travels. Are you saying that comes from planes?

People travel a lot more on the road too. I look at power plants, meat plants, just about every type of plant that you can name spewing things into the air, as well as areas that have signs telling people to carpool because the air quality is bad the next day.

And we should be more worried about planes flying overhead?

new topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join