It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The United Nations Exposes Chemtrails: 100% PROOF We Are Being Poisoned

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 22 2015 @ 09:38 AM
link   
a reply to: tothetenthpower

HAARP was only shut down temporarily. It is supposedly still being used for research from what I have read. A tactic used by many is to make people think something has been fixed, like the fresh orange juice classification. nothing has really changed with the orange juice thing, except people have forgot about it thinking what they said actually made a difference.

They do need to have someone overlooking this weather modification going on all over the world. Even cloud seeding by cities is robbing rain from other locations. For every reaction there is an equal and opposite reaction does apply much of the time..

edit on 22-3-2015 by rickymouse because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 22 2015 @ 09:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: payt69

originally posted by: MALBOSIA

originally posted by: Zaphod58
a reply to: OveRcuRrEnteD

High bypass turbofan engines became common in the 90s. They produce more contrails, and more persistent contrails at lower altitudes than low bypass turbofan engines.

Those engines should be better regulated. They are causing a disturbance.

How do you suggest that should be done? They are more efficient and cause less pollution, but they do generate more contrails. So something has to give.. you want the old engines back? Something like an A380 couldn't even fly with the old engines.

I do not care how it gets figured out. That is not my job.

posted on Mar, 22 2015 @ 09:41 AM
link   
What? People should not travel and see new places because why???

a reply to: HolgerTheDane2

posted on Mar, 22 2015 @ 09:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: tothetenthpower
About Rosalind Peterson

So, this woman...isn't really anything different than your average conspiracy theorist...

Ms. Peterson was a Keynote Speaker at the 60th Annual DPI/NGO Conference on Climate Change (New York on September 5-7, 2007.) She spoke about agriculture and the negative impacts of experimental weather modification programs on tree and plant health, along with other important issues. Since then she has presented her United Nations Power Point Presentation to colleges, universities and interested groups. She has also been interviewed on numerous radio and television programs. (Scroll to the bottom of this page to see a portion of her Keynote Presentation.)

In 1995, Rosalind, now retired, became a certified California United States Department of Agriculture (USDA), Farm Service Agency Agriculture Crop Loss Adjustor. She worked in more than ten counties throughout California. Many crop losses throughout the State can be attributed to weather related causes. She worked for five years for the Mendocino County Department of Agriculture as an Agriculture Technologist before being hired by the USDA Farm Service Agency in Mendocino County, California.

Rosalind has a BA degree from Sonoma State University in Environmental Studies & Planning (1991 ENSP), with emphasis on solar power, photosynthesis, agriculture, crop production, and the efficient use of energy in the future. Ms. Peterson has won several awards and recognition for her extensive efforts to protect drinking water supplies in Martinez, California, from toxic chemical contamination. She also writes articles on many subjects including protection of the environment from ongoing, unregulated, atmospheric geoengineering experiments and weather modification programs

If she thinks HAARP controls the weather, than I don't care what else she has to say, she clearly doesn't understand basic scientific principles. Considering HAARP is decommissioned and all..

Where is the documented proof? Just her say so?

lol

~Tenth

I was at that conference, and actually co-facilitated a workshop.

My question would be what kind of speaker she was.

As the DPI/NGO conference brings together NGO representatives from around the world, one could give a speech that has no endorsement by the actual UN.

Remember people (not you), that these UN meetings are composed of myriad people and representatives, from foundations to corporations to governments. Just because something is said there doesn't mean it is "The United Nations" stating something.

posted on Mar, 22 2015 @ 09:43 AM
link   
a reply to: Zaphod58
I'd love to see that pic. My initial research just now into High bypass turbofan engines seems to imply that they are far less likely to create contrails due to being more fuel efficient and having a relatively cooler exhaust than a standard turbo fan engine. I'm still looking into this however, so I'm reluctant to draw any immediate conclusions. Info I'm looking at right now is here: High Bypass Turbofan Engines Cannot Produce Contrails

edit on 3/22/2015 by OveRcuRrEnteD because: clarification, puntuation

posted on Mar, 22 2015 @ 09:43 AM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

The Air Force shut it down, both to save money and because it completed its purpose. They offered it to anyone with the money to operate it, but the required upgrades are expensive.

posted on Mar, 22 2015 @ 09:44 AM
link   

a reply to: MALBOSIA

Contrails are a party of air travel. They were here from the start of aircraft flight. The first contrails, including persistent contrails were seen during WWI.

The only way to stop them, other than flying lower, which would increase the cost of a flight because they'd burn more fuel, is to inject a suppression chemical into the exhaust.

With the right policy and the right patents there is some fairly large potential there. Not if there is no issue. I see NO reason why this could not be a public issue and I see NO reason why you would try and convince me otherwise.

posted on Mar, 22 2015 @ 09:46 AM
link   

The cooler exhaust is exactly WHY they produce contrails. They push cool most air around the core, which interacts with the moist air around it. When the air around the engine is near the saturation point, the air pushed by the engine tips it past that point, and you have a contrail.

posted on Mar, 22 2015 @ 09:49 AM
link   

Actually they have. Contrails are just cirrus clouds so there's no reason they wouldn't.

Then cirrus clouds are a by-product of contrails if we are talking about the same thing. I watch it happen in the summer here. I snapped some time lapse photos of it a few years back but that was about 3 broken phones ago. I will do it again this summer.

Here in Vancouver you wait 9 months for the possibility of a clear sky. I will be paying close attention.

posted on Mar, 22 2015 @ 09:55 AM
link   

We are. Persistent contrails spread into upper level cirrus cloud layers. It's also a great way to tell if a front is moving in. The front pushes cool moist air ahead of it, resulting in more persistent contrails.
edit on 3/22/2015 by Zaphod58 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 22 2015 @ 09:57 AM
link   
Thinking all those poisons in our foods, water, medications and minds, i have no doubts they are also poisoning our air and soil as well. Although i doubt that it will be exposed officially any time soon.

posted on Mar, 22 2015 @ 09:58 AM
link   
a reply to: Quetzalcoatl14

So yeah, that source doesn't have a clue, and was nice enough to auto download stuff to my phone.

A high bypass turbofan leaving a contrail.

posted on Mar, 22 2015 @ 10:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: HolgerTheDane2
As per usual.
Let's put a deceitful headline on the post and misrepresent the facts in a way that allows "headline-readers" to go forth and spread yet another lie.

Shame on OP.

If it was allowed to say you were an i.....
Whoa. Wait. It isn't.
So I wont.

As others have said more or less clear.
Let's focus on the pollution caused by people who have enough money to spend, so they can go places they don't really need to go.

Shame on you for bashing the OP. These were not my claims. If you got a problem with them take it up with the website that I linked to the thread. I mentioned I did not review the information beforehand in the opening post. Try not to take this thread personally.

posted on Mar, 22 2015 @ 10:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: OveRcuRrEnteD
I'd love to see that pic. My initial research just now into High bypass turbofan engines seems to imply that they are far less likely to create contrails due to being more fuel efficient and having a relatively cooler exhaust than a standard turbo fan engine. I'm still looking into this however, so I'm reluctant to draw any immediate conclusions. Info I'm looking at right now is here: High Bypass Turbofan Engines Cannot Produce Contrails

That article is so full of nonsense, it's hard to believe nobody sees it for what it is. Have a look at this bit for instance:

'The formation of condensation trails requires high vacuum, cold temperatures, and high humidity,
however, the output side of a jet engine contains mostly outside air that has been pushed through the
engine by the large ducted fan (The ducted fan is the set of spinning blades that you see when you look
at the front of the engine). This high-pressure at the output of the engine is contrary for the formation of
condensation trails because pressurized air has the ability to hold much more water in suspension,
without producing condensation.

Only a fraction of the air that enters the engine is taken in by the turbine engine. This air is mixed with jet
fuel (essentially kerosene), combusted, and then exits the engine under very high pressure and high
temperature. Condensation formation requires a decrease in ambient air pressure to form, but the output
of the turbine is under very high pressure which prohibits the formation of condensation trails.

Physics also tells us that condensation forms when air is cooled, but since the exhaust of the turbine
engine within a jet is very hot, condensation formation is - once again - prohibited. (Hot air can hold much
more water without producing condensation.)'

So the writer of this article (Russ Tanner, if I'm not mistaken) triies to prove that jet engines can't create contrails because the air pressure IN THE ENGINE is too high. lol. He may have notice though that jet engines do have an exhaust, and that this high pressure gases exit through this, and then quickly expand. And expanding gas cools down real fast, and that is where the magic of contrails starts to happen. It's also the reason why there is a GAP between the exhaust and where the contrail begins to form.

The stupidity of that article is just incredible.
edit on 22-3-2015 by payt69 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 22 2015 @ 10:06 AM
link   

The cooler exhaust is exactly WHY they produce contrails. They push cool most air around the core, which interacts with the moist air around it. When the air around the engine is near the saturation point, the air pushed by the engine tips it past that point, and you have a contrail.

hmmm-did you read the pdf document on the link I provided? It seems that the author's viewpoint is in direct opposition to your statement. More research is needed on my end before I comment any further, but please, feel free to refute his info.

posted on Mar, 22 2015 @ 10:07 AM
link   

Yeah, a post or two down I posted the picture of a high bypass turbofan leaving a contrail. Refuted. Hah.

posted on Mar, 22 2015 @ 10:08 AM
link   
thanks for the photo and sorry about your phone. I'm running firefox with ghostery and don't see any of that crap.

posted on Mar, 22 2015 @ 10:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: OveRcuRrEnteD

hmmm-did you read the pdf document on the link I provided? It seems that the author's viewpoint is in direct opposition to your statement. More research is needed on my end before I comment any further, but please, feel free to refute his info.

Already done, see my previous post

posted on Mar, 22 2015 @ 10:10 AM
link   
a reply to: payt69
Thanks. I was thinking along the same lines by the time I got to the bottom
And that is why I have never posted links to "chemtrail conspiracy" sites before lol

edit on 3/22/2015 by OveRcuRrEnteD because: 2nd line added

posted on Mar, 22 2015 @ 10:17 AM
link   

I'm glad you noticed it too. Still, I've seen this article being referred to quite a few times as 'proof' for chemtrails. Apparently people take Russ Tanners word for it, and never bother to check what he's actually saying. I've had a few debates over this article with chemtrail believers on youtube, and there's just no way of getting through with some of those people.. they defend their beliefs come hell or high water, and once you point out the errors they just call me a paid shill, government agent, traitor, etc and go all ad hominem on me.. lol. I guess that's what it takes to keep their beliefsystem intact.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join