It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Friends, you graduate when you no longer want to play

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 22 2015 @ 05:33 AM
link   
The irony of what you are about to read is that you will only be able to understand it if you are ready for graduation or near ready

That's how the system works, by design, Creator's design

First thing I am going to ask energy being we call Jesus in the west is this :

What is the point of this game, we both know physical reality is predetermined and so are our lives, what is it

Grand entertainment for both us and beings like you, solving boredom on grand scale

Some form of punishment or balancing of some spiritual equation

Good old fashioned boot camp were we are trained to be better for whatever REAL job and purpose awaits us

Jesus, I did not earn my insights, my intelligence, my knowledge, you know full well I was given this existence exactly as it is, and if you respect that, then you my friend owe me some answers
edit on 22-3-2015 by PrettyPlease1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 22 2015 @ 05:42 AM
link   
Don't misunderstand my post as approving of suicide

Though ironically, that too is predetermined

I am just tired of playing. The game is rigged, but that might be for our own long term good
edit on 22-3-2015 by PrettyPlease1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 22 2015 @ 05:51 AM
link   
I fully agree my friend, I see the next 6 months as a time of return to our true existence, and I can hardly wait

a reply to: PrettyPlease1

edit on 22-3-2015 by tramman2000 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 22 2015 @ 06:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: tramman2000
I fully agree my friend, I see the next 6 months as a time of return to our true existence, and I can hardly wait

Umm I wouldn't say 6 months, I think we won't be quite cooked and ready till 2018-2019

I could of course be wrong

posted on Mar, 22 2015 @ 06:24 AM
link   

Butterfly farts.

posted on Mar, 22 2015 @ 06:33 AM
link   
I think it's a case of re-tethering to the source, the quicker we re-tether the quicker the transition, the worlds number one problem - unplugged souls.

posted on Mar, 22 2015 @ 07:05 AM
link   

The only graduation in reality is you stepping into your power or not. That is what heaven truly is - remembering that you were made in the image and likeness of God and therefore you are a powerful being with free-will.

Will you choose to step into your power or keep feeling powerless? It is your choice. When you get tired of feeling powerless maybe you'll decide to feel your power within instead.

posted on Mar, 22 2015 @ 08:56 AM
link   

You don't have to graduate, just drop out of school.

posted on Mar, 22 2015 @ 09:02 AM
link   
Yeah it's up to us whenever we want to go, but pharaoh is very reluctant to let that happen.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Mar, 22 2015 @ 09:10 AM
link   
a reply to: cooperton

Then just walk through the water. It is your Faith that makes you whole. Believe in yourself again.

posted on Mar, 22 2015 @ 10:54 AM
link   
Once you understand that the reality we have been taught is real is not really real, then it is easy to see a little of what is possibly happening. I cannot see the exact truth yet, only a lot of possibilities. Most people are wrapped up in the script the authors have created and can't fathom we are actually participating in a theatrical performance of such a sophisticated design.

I need more coffee.

posted on Mar, 22 2015 @ 08:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: PrettyPlease1
The irony of what you are about to read is that you will only be able to understand it if you are ready for graduation or near ready

That's how the system works, by design, Creator's design

First thing I am going to ask energy being we call Jesus in the west is this :

What is the point of this game, we both know physical reality is predetermined and so are our lives, what is it

Grand entertainment for both us and beings like you, solving boredom on grand scale

Some form of punishment or balancing of some spiritual equation

Good old fashioned boot camp were we are trained to be better for whatever REAL job and purpose awaits us

Jesus, I did not earn my insights, my intelligence, my knowledge, you know full well I was given this existence exactly as it is, and if you respect that, then you my friend owe me some answers

You graduate once you realize that man is more than a physical body and you understand how to communicate in the spiritual world.

posted on Mar, 23 2015 @ 03:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: DeathSlayer

You graduate once you realize that man is more than a physical body and you understand how to communicate in the spiritual world.

Yeah I agree, I think this is what the "Son of Man" is in the Bible. Literally, that which is birthed from the human. This is why the Son of Man has no place to lay his head, because it resides in the realm of Spirit:

"Then a teacher of the law came to him and said, “Teacher, I will follow you wherever you go.”

Jesus replied, “Foxes have dens and birds have nests, but the Son of Man has no place to lay his head.”
(Matthew 8:19-20)

We too are supposed to raise the Son of Man:

"No one has ever gone into heaven except the one who came from heaven—the Son of Man. Just as Moses lifted up the snake in the wilderness, so the Son of Man must be lifted up, that everyone who believes may have eternal life in him."
(John 3:13-15)

new topics

top topics

join