It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Two Messiahs

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 21 2015 @ 10:23 PM
link   

God 'made His Holy Spirit known to them by the hand of His Messiah
-The Damascus Document (the word Damascus means "to drink of the new covenant")

Most of what you will learn about the Dead Sea Scrolls is that they were found in a series of caves among the hills resting north of the Dead Sea. You may hear they match our books of the OT, which is a tremendous discovery since they are more than a 1,000 years older than any of our books of the OT. In fact they bring us back directly to the time of Jesus, and they are the only remaining source of knowledge the world has that is a direct link to the times of Jesus. In that case they are the only way for us to see exactly what it was like during the times of Jesus, the others depend on the reference of Jewish and Roman historians from the same time.

Besides this obvious great importance, not many know exactly what consists of the Scrolls. There are roughly 900 scrolls. The scrolls are the complete bible that was observed in Judea. Untouched by any Gentile hand, the scrolls are certainly what we would have as the NT if the Romans had not won the war. The scrolls were taken to these caves from all over Judea, perhaps because they intuitively knew the end was coming. To understand the scrolls, one must understand the differences among Jews during the time of Jesus. They cannot be understood unless one knows the three ancient Jewish sects, the Sadducees, the Pharisees, and the Essenes.

The Pharisees were the largest and most common sect, and because they held political office and because they were the remnant considered to be traitors because they submitted to the Romans, they are the spiritual fathers of modern Judaism.

The Sadducees also held political office and were the high priests in control of the temple, the only thing wrong with these priests is that they were obsessed with financial gain, to the point of plundering their own people and stealing their money from them.

The Essenes were the sect that rejected the other sects and broke away from them, literally, because they believed the whole structure of society basically was corrupted. The Essenes also had priests like the Sadducees who had a council of 72, of which included other Pharisees. In each community of the Essenes, they had a council of 12 men and 3 priests. The Essenes created what is known as the New Covenant. They lived out in the wilderness in constant prayer and purification rituals, as opposition to the world they believed was corrupt by a 'Spirit of Falsehood.' In another post, I can explain how the Essenes became the first Christians, opposing the virgin birth lie because they "would not call any man Lord." - even Jesus was strictly against his own divinity and it was the goal of the lying Romans to make you all hypocrites of believers, believers of their own rubbish and gnostic heresy to make clear. It is more than aggravating to know that the liars of the world who killed people for dominance and power, made you believe in them rather than the lost truth of the last holy remnant to walk the face of the earth. If the Romans had not won that war in 70 AD - the whole history of the world would have been different, and all across the earth cultures would be more like Buddhists with much less wars.

Now a very hot topic that people ask is, "Was John the Plunger an Essene? Was Jesus an Essene?"

The world in near ancient Judea was constantly changing. Every sect was taking he teaching of Moses and the prophets and making commentary to it, which means they were always correcting it, or making it better to clarify it. Even in the Essene sect, up to those last days specific things such as sharing the knowledge with the world instead of keeping it a secret, were going through real changes. We know this because there are many versions of each of the Dead Sea Scrolls. These versions were edited as the world was going through these changes. We can tell that Jesus was behind these changes, because the changes to the Dead Sea Scrolls reflected the movements of the NT recorded by the Greek and Romans. There are 61 correlations between the teachings of Jesus and the Essenes, there are 4 differences. These differences are a result of quickly changing environment just mentioned.

So now that we have established these movements in ancient Judea to understand what consists of the Dead Sea Scrolls, we can see by history that the truth was recorded by the Greek, but it was confirmed first in the Dead Sea Scrolls.

A staff shall rise from the root of Jesse, [and a Planting from his roots will bear fruit.'] . . . the Branch of David. They will enter into judgement with ... and they will put to death the Leader of the Community, the Branch of David

[they] shall be ruled by the primitive precepts in which the men of the Community were first instructed until there shall come the Prophet and the Messiahs of Aaron and Israel

Remember how I said the commentary was being changed on the scrolls up to the very last decade? Well they changed it from plural messiahs to singular, Prophet and Messiah.

No one is allowed to touch the food or wine until only "Afte[rward] the Messiah of Israel [shall re]ach for the bread"

We have established that this messiah is from the branch of David, he was the suffering servant, meaning:

In the Council of the Community there shall be twelve men and three Priests, perfectly versed in all that is revealed of the Law, whose works shall be truth, righteousness, justice, loving-kindness and humility. They shall preserve the faith in the Land with steadfastness and meekness and shall atone for sin by the practice of justice and by suffering the sorrows of affliction.

In this case the 'sacrifice' of Jesus was a historical truth. Jesus had followed his own teaching, and gave his life to atone for the sins of the world.

He caused to sprout from Israel and from Aaron a root of [His] planting to possess His land and to grow fat in the goodness of His soil. And God took note of their deeds, for they sought Him with a perfect heart; and He raised up for them a teacher of righteousness to lead them in the way of His heart, that He might make known to the last generations what He was about to do to the last generation—the congregation of deceivers.

They are speaking of the last generation, meaning before the Roman war. The Essenes are calling the Sadducees "congregation of deceivers."

All the doers of the law in the house of Judah, whom God will save from the house of judgment because of their trouble and their faith in the Teacher of Righteousness. They shall see His salvation, for they have put their trust in His holy name

“And so in the days of Herod, King of Judea, John came baptizing a baptism of repentance in the Jordan River. He was said to have come from the tribe of Aaron, the priest, and was the child of Zacharias and Elizabeth. And everyone went out to him.”

So when all this in a historical context, the truth is revealed that the messiahs did indeed come, but since the Jews were not in agreement over anything they do not clearly see - The Messiah of Aaron was a Prophet - John The Baptizer, and the Messiah of David was a Prophet - the Greatest and Last Prophet - known for his Gentile name - Jesus Christ.

posted on Mar, 21 2015 @ 10:40 PM
link   
a reply to: greyer

Wishing for war and destruction in the name of The Prince of Peace and Healer Jesus is anti-christ.

Keeping peace and praying for world Peace and Healing in the name of The Prince of Peace and Healer Jesus is true Christ-like behavior.

Many people choose the anti-christ unfortunately. And you are right, there were Roman leaders claiming to be the one true God and making wars. This Roman belief seems to be connected to this anti-christ jesus claiming to be god and bring peace but is really the bringer of death and destruction.

To the Romans, honor - that is - complete obedience to the leader claiming to be God despite how he acts was their main virtue. To those of The Spirit love and peace are actual virtues.
edit on 21-3-2015 by arpgme because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 21 2015 @ 10:57 PM
link   
Please Stop...There is NO evidence of any guy named JESUS that ever lived....Would the most important man in the HISTORY of this earth leave no record of anything? And would he be named after Spanish explorers?
We don't know where he was born.
His name is very suspect for that age and time.
He NEVER wrote anything down (unlike YOU, whom has come to a new age internet site and posted all this stuff)

Just face a few facts... All the Hebrew bibles and all the Torahs and all the "old" stuff can say anything they want without anyone doubting it...

Then when someone does......It all goes away......How come GOD just doesn't forgive Satan and your whole THEORY goes away?

Why?

ISO

posted on Mar, 21 2015 @ 11:24 PM
link   
a reply to: isofakingwetoddid

The beast doesn't want forgiveness, only destruction. Forgiveness is too holy and even many people choose not to have it. By the way , Hebrew, Aramaic, and Greek (languages of the Bible) existed before Spanish.

posted on Mar, 22 2015 @ 12:01 AM
link   
Did I miss the link? Where are those quotes from?

posted on Mar, 22 2015 @ 03:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: isofakingwetoddid
Would the most important man in the HISTORY of this earth leave no record of anything? And would he be named after Spanish explorers?

Since the Spanish explorers were living about 1500 years AFTER the time of the Biblical Jesus, consider the possibility that the naming was the other way round.
Your grasp of history seems very shaky.

posted on Mar, 22 2015 @ 03:51 AM
link   

I have studied the Dead Sea Scrolls and the Qumran community, and have a number of books on the subject, for several years.

Where did you get your information because in all those years, I have heard no mention of many of the things you posted?

Wikipedia on the Dead Sea Scrolls

TThe Leon Levy Dead Sea Scrolls Digital Library

posted on Mar, 22 2015 @ 09:58 AM
link   

Would the most important man in the HISTORY of this earth leave no record of anything? And would he be named after Spanish explorers? We don't know where he was born. His name is very suspect for that age and time.

Remember that I made very clear that Jesus Christ is a Gentile name. The apostles did not call him Jesus Christ. it is a shame that even our Jewish Christian literature has been scrubbed by the Gentiles, anytime they came across his name, they edited Lord Jesus Christ in the text. Lord Jesus Christ was certainly not the name he went by.

Remember the importance of the information in my OP - the Romans took control of the world, and the last remnant of holy ones died in the war. The world power who gets to rewrite history is usually the one who won the war. I know that not many people have found the Essenes in the gospels because they were deliberately omitted. I have found the Essenes in the apostles because I have investigated incredibly deep. There is no doubt that after combining all of the Jewish Christian literature of the 2nd century that Jesus was the last high priest of the Essenes, and he was a prophet who made many changes to the law - and only prophets can make changes to the law.

He NEVER wrote anything down (unlike YOU, whom has come to a new age internet site and posted all this stuff)

Yes he did, I will share some of the writings from Jesus, this may be the first time you have heard from the pen of Jesus himself:

Thou hast upheld me with certain truth;
Thou hast delighted me with Thy Holy Spirit
and [hast opened my heart] till this day ...
The abundance of (Thy) forgiveness is with my steps
and infinite mercy accompanies Thy judgement of me.
Until I am old Thou wilt care for me;
for my father knew me not
and my mother abandoned me to Thee.
For Thou art a father
to all [the sons] of Thy truth,
and as a woman who tenderly loves her babe,
so dost Thou rejoice in them;
and as a foster-father bearing a child in his lap,
so carest Thou for all Thy creatures.

Just face a few facts... All the Hebrew bibles and all the Torahs and all the "old" stuff can say anything they want without anyone doubting it...

Then when someone does......It all goes away......How come GOD just doesn't forgive Satan and your whole THEORY goes away?

Why?

If your brother sins by speaking a word against you, but then makes it up to you, you should accept him seven times a day.’ His disciple Simon said to him, ‘Seven times in a day?’ The Lord responded, ‘Yes indeed, I tell you—even up to seventy times seven! For even among the prophets, after they were anointed by the Holy Spirit, a word of sin was found.’ ”

Now listen to what Simon Peter has to say on the issue, see, I know this is Peter's writing because I know how Peter speaks, I know what words he chooses, I also know how Paul speaks and what words he chose. Peter never called Jesus the Christ, he called him the True Prophet and he called him Master.

You say that all confess the existence of evil, which is verily false; for, first of all, the whole Hebrew nation deny its existence.

If indeed, you will do as I think right, I would have it done according to the precept of my Master, who first of all commanded the Hebrew nation, whom He knew to have knowledge of God, and that it is He who made the world, not that they should inquire about Him whom they knew, but that, knowing Him, they should investigate His will and His righteousness; because it is placed in men's power that, searching into these things, they may find, and do, and observe those things concerning which they are to be judged. Therefore He commanded us to inquire, not whence evil cometh, as you asked just now, but to seek the righteousness of the good God, and His kingdom; and all these things, says He, shall be added to you.

Now that is the teaching of Christ, told by Simon Peter.

posted on Mar, 22 2015 @ 10:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: Iamthatbish
Did I miss the link? Where are those quotes from?

Hey, this material comes mostly from the two books, - "The Complete Dead Sea Scrolls in English" and "Lost Scriptures: Books That Did Not Make it into the New Testament," some from the Clementine literature. All of my conclusions come from direct study of the scrolls and Jewish Christian literature, it's not what other researchers have concluded.

posted on Mar, 22 2015 @ 08:59 PM
link   

Thank you. Sometimes I have to read entire chapters to be able to fully grasp meaning. Not that quotes aren't great tools, just my method of learning.

posted on Mar, 22 2015 @ 10:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: chr0naut

I have studied the Dead Sea Scrolls and the Qumran community, and have a number of books on the subject, for several years.

Where did you get your information because in all those years, I have heard no mention of many of the things you posted?

One of the problems to me is that every source besides Vermes seems to completely lacking.

I mean we quote from the scrolls here, and there should be absolutely no doubt in the media and academic world that John the Baptizer was an Essene. There can be no doubt whatsoever that the Qumran community was Essene, but there is no doubt that the scrolls were from all over Judea, not just Qumran, but in any case, there can be no doubt that John the Baptizer was from the same Jewish sect after taking this quote from the scrolls.

And when these become members of the Community in Israel according to all these rules, they shall separate from the habitation of unjust men and shall go into the wilderness to prepare there the way of Him.

As it is written, Prepare in the wilderness the Way, make straight in the desert a path for our God.(Isa. xl, 3)

John came out of the wilderness. He spoke those exact same words, the same words taken from the scroll community, so how can academia be so utterly naive to make the assumption that those two evidences that could not be more defined do not have a relation to each other. It has made me furious to see the approach that scholars and the media have taken to this discovery. They all admit the importance of the discovery but when it comes to answering our bible, they just keep their mouth shut and turn their head as if they cannot tolerate helping any human soul, which brings us all around to the fanatical aspect of the scrolls themselves, that the whole world is a sinful generation who worships the spirit of falsehood and manipulates the world by taking their fears and cursing them through the media keeping them in the spirit of darkness and falsehood taking control of their beliefs. It was simply street smarts in that case to see the Gentiles for the liars that they are and exposing them in every way possible.

posted on Mar, 23 2015 @ 09:19 AM
link   

Please Stop...There is NO evidence of any guy named JESUS that ever lived....Would the most important man in the HISTORY of this earth leave no record of anything? And would he be named after Spanish explorers?

ישוע - Yeshua. That's the correct name.

posted on Mar, 23 2015 @ 01:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: greyer

One of the problems to me is that every source besides Vermes seems to completely lacking.

I mean we quote from the scrolls here, and there should be absolutely no doubt in the media and academic world that John the Baptizer was an Essene. There can be no doubt whatsoever that the Qumran community was Essene, but there is no doubt that the scrolls were from all over Judea, not just Qumran, but in any case, there can be no doubt that John the Baptizer was from the same Jewish sect after taking this quote from the scrolls.

And when these become members of the Community in Israel according to all these rules, they shall separate from the habitation of unjust men and shall go into the wilderness to prepare there the way of Him.

As it is written, Prepare in the wilderness the Way, make straight in the desert a path for our God.(Isa. xl, 3)

John came out of the wilderness. He spoke those exact same words, the same words taken from the scroll community, so how can academia be so utterly naive to make the assumption that those two evidences that could not be more defined do not have a relation to each other. It has made me furious to see the approach that scholars and the media have taken to this discovery. They all admit the importance of the discovery but when it comes to answering our bible, they just keep their mouth shut and turn their head as if they cannot tolerate helping any human soul, which brings us all around to the fanatical aspect of the scrolls themselves, that the whole world is a sinful generation who worships the spirit of falsehood and manipulates the world by taking their fears and cursing them through the media keeping them in the spirit of darkness and falsehood taking control of their beliefs. It was simply street smarts in that case to see the Gentiles for the liars that they are and exposing them in every way possible.

The quote from Isiah 40:3 is hardly Essene specific and you have also provided a very loose paraphrase. The actual text of Isiah 40:3 (translation with restored names of God and notes) is:

"A voice (sound) of he who cries out (addresses by name - the gender is implied) in the wilderness (uninhabited land) prepare the way for the Lord (Yhvh); and in the desert (plain) a straight highway (raised way) for our God (Elohim)".

Translated more clearly, it is not a general command for the community but is more indicative of a specific event and person.

posted on Mar, 24 2015 @ 09:14 PM
link   

The quote from Isiah 40:3 is hardly Essene specific and you have also provided a very loose paraphrase. The actual text of Isiah 40:3 (translation with restored names of God and notes) is:

"A voice (sound) of he who cries out (addresses by name - the gender is implied) in the wilderness (uninhabited land) prepare the way for the Lord (Yhvh); and in the desert (plain) a straight highway (raised way) for our God (Elohim)".

Translated more clearly, it is not a general command for the community but is more indicative of a specific event and person.

Yes I let my emotion control my outset, but I am not understanding your opinion, let me clarify again without the emotion.

This is what it says in the scrolls:

This is what John the Plunger is known for - his correct name is John the Plunger:

He plunged them into the stream of the Jordan and dismissed them, instructing them that they should cease from evil works, and [promising] that there would [then] be given them a ruler who would set them free and subject to them all that is not in submission

If you don't want to hear I understand, Jesus meant for this, because he said 'he who has ears let him hear."

Remember that Jesus is the High Priest of the Essene Council because that community had 4 pillars of the church, and Paul makes clear the 3 pillars of the church was James, Peter, and John. There was no other community in ancient Judea that had a 3 pillared church, or community. His teaching not that the submit to him and rejected being called Master, and they were confused because in this community, it is a law to call the high priest Master. But you have studied the scrolls so you know these things, but have you read the full community rule scroll? 1QS? Because 4QS and the others are different than 1QS - in fact it is extremely exciting and joyful for those to know that the changes in the community rule from the time of Jesus, was the covenant of Jesus, to explain it was the teachings of Jesus that changed within the community - that is how me know that all of this wonderful correlation is magnificent, and correct!

But when he saw many of the Pharisees and Sadducees coming to where he was baptizing, he said to them: “You brood of vipers! Who warned you to flee from the coming wrath? 8 Produce fruit in keeping with repentance. 9 And do not think you can say to yourselves, ‘We have Abraham as our father.’

There was only 3 sects. We know that. Why do you refuse to look at what is right in front of you? We can break every word down, and phrase, and it is all Essene, no matter how many lies are against. Listen to me - the greatest scheme above all is to eliminate them from history. Every Jew in the modern day is a descendant of a Pharisee, that is the culture which survived from ancient.
edit on 10Tue, 24 Mar 2015 22:01:39 -0500America/Chicago15America/ChicagoTue, 24 Mar 2015 22:01:39 -0500 by greyer because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 26 2015 @ 06:46 AM
link   

.How come GOD just doesn't forgive Satan and your whole THEORY goes away?

Very simple - because Satan isn't sorry and isn't asking to be forgiven.

top topics

join