It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Powerful energy surge through body/spine

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 9 2015 @ 11:06 AM
link   
a reply to: Specimen

Why is it better to hold the emotion called fear in your gut, then to let it reach your heart or, third eye or brain?

Think about it.

posted on May, 9 2015 @ 11:35 AM
link   
Here is an advanced chakra kundalini meditation techniques from a trusted source.
youtu.be...
a reply to: HarryTZ

edit on 9-5-2015 by starswift because: fix link

posted on Jul, 27 2015 @ 01:32 AM
link   
Dude I been feeling this for as long as I remember now. I finally brought this subject up to my gf and she thought I was Krzy the way I explained it so I googled and I found your post. It's crazy man I feel like I have too much power it's like a energy overload. Feels like elecric body orgasms lol. At times I try find a place to sit when it happens to me in public. Otherwise people would think something wierd is going on with me when I'm trying to control the rage making odd body twist and curls. Makes me look like I have a cramp. I've tried to flex and power up over the surge and it does not prevail. Is theres a medical scientific explanation of what we have cus I would like to know if we are just a legendary few with this ability.

a reply to: HarryTZ

edit on 27-7-2015 by Supersaiyen22 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2015 @ 02:35 AM
link   
A couple of things, which may or may not help you op

this or ...

this

both will provide valuable information, people have been tracking the 'tingly' feelings for a while, trying to explain it as some thing that fits with their form of relative personal psychosis.

I started with a knee injury, not bad enough to be seen to, but enough to use myself as a personal experiment from what I had learnt.
If you need something further

read this

cheers
AAAARC

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join