It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Powerful energy surge through body/spine

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 22 2015 @ 01:57 AM
link   
a reply to: GENERAL EYES

That I can agree with.
. Third eye activation an similar can be both a blessing and a curse. And many people that have psychological issues are problems between the conscious mind/unconscious mind creating a disconnect instead of symbiotic state, that might be solved with the awareness state where the awareness choose to act or not act on whatever happens in the both conscious mind/unconscious mind.

I had a sister that got psychosis and talked to the television so I have seen what happens if the two parts continue to battle (conscious mind/unconscious mind) and the energy get screwed up. Altered states of perception.
edit on 22-3-2015 by LittleByLittle because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 22 2015 @ 07:44 AM
link   
I find that it's difficult to breath while I'm doing it, and also I start twitching a bit and my jaw clenches
edit on 22-3-2015 by HarryTZ because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 22 2015 @ 08:35 AM
link   
What this guy is describing is simply the feeling you get when u get your nails caught in cotton wool. I too get this feeling and can control which direction it flows either up or down each leg. When recovering from knee surgery and little to do I spent many hours creating these "warm chills", trying to direct them down towards my knee in a hope the electrical signals would help boost recovery. What is being described is nothing special whatsoever and everyone can do it easily, it's just how you manifest the feeling. Some people use scratching on chalk boards I used cotton wool on the fingers nails. Try it. It's nothing special at all.

posted on Mar, 22 2015 @ 08:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheBorg
Mine starts in my spine, and spreads out through my limbs and head, giving me goosebumps. The sensation, to me anyway, is exceptionally relaxing, and a find myself maintaining it. Speaking of which, I'm trying to maintain it right now. It works great for going to sleep too!

I've no explanation for what causes it, and I'm not looking to get rid if it.

TheBorg

Your experience matches my experience when I was using my crystal to channel cleansing and balancing energies throughout my body. I didn't want to maintain it, because I was only trying to get a cleansing energy surge and once I felt I had attained the 'cleansed' state, I ended it. However, did you notice within this energy surge a very noticeable vibratory feeling?
edit on 22-3-2015 by InTheLight because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 22 2015 @ 09:56 AM
link   
I get the same goosebumps too. a reply to: TheBorg

posted on Mar, 22 2015 @ 10:05 AM
link   

I'm not really able to direct it anywhere
a reply to: HarryTZ
When you raise the energy, practice seeing and feeling the path you want it to go. Almost as if you were literally driving or steering the feeling. I can direct it through any limb or out the top of my head. Good Luck. LOVE

posted on Mar, 22 2015 @ 10:15 AM
link   
I can do that too, sort of how you describe it, hard to keep it going. It feels like an orgams but not. I get the 'hard to breath bit' another post mentions.
Not really thought about it in terms of why, I dont meditate either , just thought it was what everyone could do, it may just be an oddity like some people can make their eyes flicker really fast.
It is strange though and has no benefit beyond feeling kinda good lol
edit on 22-3-2015 by ProleUK because: t

posted on Mar, 22 2015 @ 10:45 AM
link   
Usually I stay away from this type of ego inflation but I've been able to do this since u was a child and thought it was unique to just me.

To me it feels like an overcharge, a surge, of electricity. I get it by removing my focus from anything but my body. It's very intense. Starts in my thighs and causes me to feel weak, off balance maybe a little nauseous. My eyes kind of go cross as well. I can only hold it for a second or so but I can definitely feel it shoot up the back of my neck.

posted on Mar, 22 2015 @ 10:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: Hypocrisy
Usually I stay away from this type of ego inflation.

I'm always sceptical of people who make claims of being able to do something that either sounds odd or has no evidence or fact to back anything up. I read the initial thread with a smile as the OP was describing what I can do too. Maybe most people can?

I don't think there's anything beneficial to it, I'm even staring to think that it may just be, like a muscle, stimulating the prostate gland, but who knows? Kind of weird though.

posted on Mar, 22 2015 @ 11:57 AM
link   
a reply to: ProleUK

I'm sure most people are able to do this they just don't know "how". I guess it's like moving a limb. I can't tell you how to move your hand, but it's something most people take for granted

posted on Mar, 22 2015 @ 12:16 PM
link   
This is awesome. You could have an imbalance in your Autonomic Nervous system, an anxiety disorder, or a low level beginning of a seizure disorder, or Multiple Sclerosis.

posted on Mar, 22 2015 @ 12:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: BatheInTheFountain
This is awesome. You could have an imbalance in your Autonomic Nervous system, an anxiety disorder, or a low level beginning of a seizure disorder, or Multiple Sclerosis.

I certainly won't rule any of those out, who knows, but its something that has been there for 20 years or so, without any other obvious symptoms. I'm assuming if I did have a problem with my nervous system, I'd have some other issues.
It's not something that just happens, without thinking about making it happen. I'm sorry that probably sounds a little strange, I'm not even sure how it started. lol. I mean I'd have to think about making it happen in the first place. Odd indeed.

I think I'll stick with the prostate gland and that maybe I'm causing it to react just by thought. I don't know. I'm not thinking anything sexual either or feel turned on.

posted on Mar, 22 2015 @ 12:46 PM
link   

Wish I could tell someone how to do it, feels nice lol

Not sure how myself, it would be like trying to explain to someone how to sneeze, if you could bring on a proper sneeze just by thinking about doing it.

posted on Mar, 22 2015 @ 09:42 PM
link   
This is awesome I'm jealous of all you people! I wanna try it now.

posted on Mar, 23 2015 @ 12:39 AM
link   
I just learned to do this about a month ago. I have 2 herniated discs that is pinching nerves in my back and I wanted to do anything to bring my spirits back up since I deal with alot of pain everyday and being disabled. So I bought some crystals which in return got me into other aspects of spirituality; such as chakras and opening them. So I did some research into it and came across binaural tones. Once I started listening to binaural tones I stated feeling tingling, vibrating sensations in different parts of my body.

I came across a video and the lady says to focus on a particular chakra while listening to chanting.
opened the door for me. I now get huge surges of vibrating energy that builds up in each chakra when I focus my mind on that chakra. My third eye chakra and crown chakra when listening to binuaral tones actually heat up intensely and feels like someone is literally squeezing my head/brain.

I can now control the vibrating energy starting from my base of my spine up my spine to each chakra at will. Its harder for me to do it without binural tones. But with binuaral tones i can do it with ease. I now do it twice a day for 30 minutes and my entire body vibrates for the rest of the day and my third eye area feels like someone is pushing their thumb into my forehead for the rest of the day. I probably shouldnt even be trying to do these things, since I know very little about this subject. But anything to make me feel better Im willing to try. Do me a favor and try listening to binuaral tones with headphones and focus on a certain chakra area and tell me if it intensifys what you are feeling. Sorry if that Youtube video doesn't work First time really trying linking.

posted on Mar, 23 2015 @ 03:26 AM
link   
a reply to: apoc36

Been playing around with audio files too.
. It is easier to increase the vibration with the sound.

Interesting video. Seem to activate front Anahata/heart chakra in me since I got vibrations there that I normally do not feel. Normally I have less frontal vibrations than backside.
. Thank you for the video.

You might wanna look at www.abovetopsecret.com... thread on Enlightenment (awareness shift) so you are prepared on what might happen or maybe already have happened.

There are third eye abilities that are both a blessing and a curse like for instance Empath where some people internalize external information and cannot separate the two. I am not an empath myself but know a couple of empaths.

Namaste
edit on 23-3-2015 by LittleByLittle because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 23 2015 @ 06:57 PM
link   
Here is the other 2 videos that really helps me with vibrations in chakras

and

(Well I cant seem to link to this one) But here is the full url www.youtube.com...
edit on pmp20152015-03-23T19:00:40-05:0036 by apoc36 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 6 2015 @ 03:57 PM
link   
It sounds like active kundalini, but not quite to the stage of a kundalini awakening. If it were, you'd have mental, physical, and emotional symptoms as well.

posted on May, 7 2015 @ 11:31 AM
link   

This was happening to me on a daily basis at one time. I found that the best thing to do, is to relax and let the body respond how it wants to respond, without resistance. The energy doesn't need any mental or psychological involvement to do what it needs to do, so just allow it to do its thing without identifying yourself with the phenomena, or attaching any labels or imagination to it.

edit on 7-5-2015 by Visitor2012 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 9 2015 @ 10:52 AM
link   
Well, if you look at Yoga's methodology, to put plainly, Prana said to be physical like breathing, and could be somewhat responsible for fueling Kundalini, which is said to be more or less mental, or psychological energy.

I don't think it really matters where the energy being drawn or focused in the body so long as its flowing properly through the body properly. Why the Root chakra or point at the base of the spine is the starting point in Yoga meditation, could be a form of mental habit or practice that comes with the idea of chakra practice. Is it the sex drive that helps acts as a kiln or hearth that helps energize the body, or is meant just to be a practical focal point of the practice, like harnessing a primal force.

Wouldn't the stomach be more responsible for fueling the body rather then the base of the spine that has neural energies being fed to it by the brain and heart. Or why does breathing through your stomach make one feel energized rather then breathing through the top of your lungs?
edit on 9-5-2015 by Specimen because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join