It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Powerful energy surge through body/spine

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 21 2015 @ 09:52 PM
link   
I have an odd ability, something I never really put much thought into throughout my knowledge of its existence. I am able to will a powerful and overwhelming current of some sort of energy through my body whenever I fancy.

It seems to start at the base of my spine (although I can feel it resonate throughout most of my body) and I can then choose to elevate it up towards my head. It's quite a powerful, almost electric sensation and I have to exert a considerable amount of will in order to maintain it, and the higher up it goes the more effort I have to exert to maintain it and the stronger the feeling. I've never really tried holding it for too long because it's tiring and the feeling itself isn't the most comfortable. But if I do try and elevate it as far as possible and keep it there, when I release it I feel this warm tingling through my body.

I've heard of "kundalini energy" and so-called "kundalini awakenings" or whatever they are and it seems to resonate with what the feeling is like but I didn't discover it in some deep meditation, I've had this ability for as long as I can remember. If anyone has any info regarding what this phenomena might be I would love to hear it.

Thanks

posted on Mar, 21 2015 @ 09:55 PM
link   
a reply to: HarryTZ

what does this ability actually do for you?

posted on Mar, 21 2015 @ 09:57 PM
link   
Try to hold it next time, you might turn super saiyan.

Seriously though, that seems like a neat trick, wish I could do it.

posted on Mar, 21 2015 @ 09:58 PM
link   

What emotional state are you in while it happens?

The Vikings had warriors called Berserks and they will try to channel a huge energy of rage to be one with their war "god" (Tyr) as they went to war.

posted on Mar, 21 2015 @ 10:02 PM
link   

sounds like chakra alignment IMO

There is plenty to read about on that topic
that should appeal to you

this guy has an app for guided meditations that may be
of use

posted on Mar, 21 2015 @ 10:07 PM
link   
I feel like if it had any real significance I would have found out about it by now. The only reason it interests me is because it sounds a lot like this whole kundalini business. I guess I can look into it some more, thanks for the support

posted on Mar, 21 2015 @ 10:09 PM
link   
a reply to: arpgme

there's no emotion involved really, it's just an overwhelming physical sensation

posted on Mar, 21 2015 @ 10:11 PM
link   
I know exactly what you mean, as I've been able to do it for a long time as well. If you get an ache or pain, try to direct that energy to whatever is bothering you, if you don't already. I realized not long ago that I can direct the energy down my legs to an occasional foot cramp for pretty rapid relief.

reply to: HarryTZ

posted on Mar, 21 2015 @ 10:16 PM
link   
Sounds like you have a conscious ability to control your Qi.

Kundalini is similar, but usually produce otherworldly visions and spiritual aftereffects.

posted on Mar, 21 2015 @ 10:19 PM
link   
a reply to: donktheclown

I'm not really able to direct it anywhere but up and down the torso. it's kind of a linear thing I guess

posted on Mar, 21 2015 @ 10:29 PM
link   

Your consciously controlling your chakra energies I think you were probably born with your kundalini unraveled or it was unraveled when you were younger if you practice and learn how to control it no telling what you could do

posted on Mar, 21 2015 @ 10:32 PM
link   
a reply to: GENERAL EYES

TCMis a great methodology for treating and harnessing one's Qi energy
Ki-Aikido is an approach via martial arts ...

OP
having an innate ability to harness the subconscious mind is obviously a special ability.
if you are serious about improving your method, my advice is to take some classes ...

messing with your subconscious can both heal you and harm you - can be intense

posted on Mar, 21 2015 @ 10:37 PM
link   
Mine starts in my spine, and spreads out through my limbs and head, giving me goosebumps. The sensation, to me anyway, is exceptionally relaxing, and a find myself maintaining it. Speaking of which, I'm trying to maintain it right now. It works great for going to sleep too!

I've no explanation for what causes it, and I'm not looking to get rid if it.

TheBorg

posted on Mar, 21 2015 @ 11:00 PM
link   
I know exactly what feeling you are talking about. Ever since I was little I wondered what it was but this is the first time ive ever seen a description from someone else that matched so well..

posted on Mar, 21 2015 @ 11:04 PM
link   
I've experienced a pinched nerve in my spine.
If I moved the wrong way it would feel like have a cattle-prod touched to my lower spine and make my legs give out.
It wasn't really painful. It was just like being hit with a powerful electrical charge.

posted on Mar, 21 2015 @ 11:06 PM
link   
a reply to: baaronhaile

Martial arts in general is great for keeping the channels flowing smoothly.
Akido, Tai Chi, Tae Kwan Do, you name it - all good pursuits.

Doesn't hurt to have the energy open and flowing in a pinch, that's for damned sure.

edit on 3/21/15 by GENERAL EYES because: grammar edit, spelling

posted on Mar, 22 2015 @ 01:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: GENERAL EYES
Sounds like you have a conscious ability to control your Qi.

Kundalini is similar, but usually produce otherworldly visions and spiritual aftereffects.

Chi/Qi/light many names, same energy. How do you make a definition difference on Kundalini and chi? Is it Kundalini if the energy vibration travel to a certain place in the body?

To me it is only energy in different form creating different effects when reaching different parts. Physical symptoms heat, cold, vibration (the flame from root on the back of the spine, the caress on the crown slowly spinning).

I can play around with it a bit with reiki but the control is low level from my point of view. I would love to be able to do it like HarryTZ.

posted on Mar, 22 2015 @ 01:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: donktheclown
I know exactly what you mean, as I've been able to do it for a long time as well. If you get an ache or pain, try to direct that energy to whatever is bothering you, if you don't already. I realized not long ago that I can direct the energy down my legs to an occasional foot cramp for pretty rapid relief.

reply to: HarryTZ

The bliss release.
. When the bodies natural fixing of a problem makes you feel relaxed and happy.

posted on Mar, 22 2015 @ 01:35 AM
link   
a reply to: LittleByLittle

Let's try it this way:

Qi, Prana, Life Force, Mitichlorians...call it whatever suits your fancy.
It's the energy in the body. Period.

Kundalini - in particular - is when that life force takes a predominant psychological manifestation as opposed to a purely physical one. Where the physical aspect is more easily controlled, the psychological manifestation is not always as easy to contain as it deals with realms beyond in accordance with the individual psyche.

This is one reason Eastern Practitioners caution against activating the Kundalini Energy without proper training.

Psychosis is sometimes a side-effect.

edit on 3/22/15 by GENERAL EYES because: grammar edit - spelling

posted on Mar, 22 2015 @ 01:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: HarryTZ
a reply to: donktheclown

I'm not really able to direct it anywhere but up and down the torso. it's kind of a linear thing I guess

I have this as well, until I actually realized that I could do MORE with it.

I hope you find out what to use it for, and how to channel thousands of times stronger than now.

If Kundalini actually happens to someone that can feel it this strongly, I suggest you find some people who know about this, who can help calm you down.

Personally, I found that it has UNLIMITED possibility, and can lead to realization of more than I should ever say on the internets lol.

Full blown out of body while IN BODY , now that is cool being separate and the same, full blown telepathy are many of the effects I have with Kundalini activation, which is now as easy to start as can be, STOPPING is the hard part.

Once you activate this, you cannot just shut it off LOL, it has a power source all of its own!!

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join