It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

10 yr old Baptist boy remembers past life as actor and agent in 1920's

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 22 2015 @ 11:36 AM
link   
I believe in reincarnation. I don't believe one life time is adequate time for a soul to experience creation.

Unless you are very bad... or very saintly. Then you might go up or down the dimensional ladder - immediately. Without passing go, or stopping at the free space.

Great Story OP!

CdT

posted on Mar, 22 2015 @ 11:45 AM
link   
I'll start to believe these stories when some kid claims to be a reincarnated lazy bum who did nothing with his life. Why are they always reincarnated from someone who had lived a very interesting life? Maybe because that gets more publicity & sells more books?
edit on 22-3-2015 by FalafelBallz because: Because

posted on Mar, 22 2015 @ 11:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: iDope
Personally I don't entirely doubt reincarnation is possible, I just believe that transfer of memories from one to the other sounds unlikley.

This seems like a reasonable position, until you consider the billions of 'souls' on the planet and how many generations they have lived over thousands of years. Expand that number to include animals and plants if your so inclined.

If there is a 'reincarnation system' it would have to be beyond statistically possibly precise to NEVER let any previous memories slip through. That is just too many 'widgets' for any system not to malfunction a little.

posted on Mar, 22 2015 @ 12:19 PM
link   
I've been wanting to kill myself and stuff like this just makes it seem like an endless hell. Hope this isn't true. We deserve eternal peace after life.

posted on Mar, 22 2015 @ 12:19 PM
link   
I've read a lot of researchers who had hundreds of cases of reincarnation memories, many of them as regular "nobody's"
but those ones didn't leave behind any traces to confirm the story, so it was just filed away. Only the few who were famous or left behind traces in history could be confirmed, so those are the only ones they go public with.
That might explain why they are the only ones we hear about.

Dr. Michael Newton has written several books that are really interesting and worth the read whether you believe or not.

I have had a few "memories" of possible past lives, some I could never find traces of, so just ignored, a couple I did find some record of, and things like dates which were accurate, which was quite compelling.

One aspect I find curious is the possibility, as someone else brought up, that soul groups sort of reincarnate together repeatedly, and also that there is often a physical resemblance from life to life!

One of the personalities I was able to find records of looked like me now, and what is more, looking through her other family members, I could see all of them looking like various family member I have now!

I am not convinced, exactly, there could be other explanations, even for the most impressive cases - what if the collective subconscious just holds all memory of all experiences, and like a soup, we tap into certain ones at certain times....perhaps because we have certain thoughts or feelings which are similar...

Another interesting concept that has come out of some hypnosis research- that a soul can incarnate more than one body at the same time, in order to learn and experience more at a faster rate.
Like imagine your soul is invested about 40% in you, and 60% in another body living right now, somewhere else in the world! It's a trippy thought.

I don't know, but I find it fascinating to consider.

posted on Mar, 22 2015 @ 12:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: Blackmarketeer
This will turn out like the other little boy who "died and came back from heaven," in other words, it's all fake and it's the adults manipulating the boy and his story.

My heart is filled with joy every time I read comments like yours

It makes me realise time and time again how lucky I am not to live life with such a narrowminded perspective on things

posted on Mar, 22 2015 @ 12:59 PM
link   
a reply to: borntowatch

What's wrong with being a pelican? Or an ant for that matter? It's a whole lot better than being burdened with the artificial society man had created and enslaved others with.

posted on Mar, 22 2015 @ 02:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Unity_99
Wonder how old the mother is.

Mae West died in 1980, yet she has very similar eyes.
Wonder if she is under 35 years of age.

And people tend to have soul family around them numerous incarnations.

edit to add: really get tired of reading fundamentalist, and in my opinion mostly dishonest fundamentalists, for believe many of them are actually black ops trying to dumb people down. Don't believe in reincarnation. You're very wrong. Didn't take hypnosis to remember 2 past lives, and they weren't on this planet. Completely wrong, but in this day and age, its unbelievable.

Wake up, meditate and ask, who you are, where you've been, what you're doing here and report for duty. Its everyone's responsibility to wake up, there are bodies hitting the ground here and the ISMS are all a part of the plots against humanity by the elite who are doing this horrendous murderous hellzone, and turning a beautiful paradise planet into a hell. So people really should be asking, seeking, praying and meditating from childhood, with just one look at the news. Then the answers start to be given.

I often wondered if I came back as a reincarnation or not. That or did I just have a very vivid dream?

In my dream, I was in a bazaar in India or some place similar. I was wearing a yellow sari. I had jet black straight hair with a beaded head band that dangled across my forehead. I had a nose piercing with a chain to an ear piercing. (red beads.) At some time, I had passed a mirror and saw what I looked like. Now in life, I have grey hair, and only one ear piercing in each ear, but rarely wear earrings. I had olive skin in the dream, in life I am extremely pale, thank you Irish ancestry! LOL I burn just thinking about the sun!

I had a Bindi dot in the middle of my forehead, not sure what those mean, if married or not. I was talking to a friend, and we were speaking Hindu, don't ask me how I knew, I just knew. I understood every word spoken to me, and I understood every word I spoke. As if it were being translated into English in my head somehow. At the bazaar I fell in love with the red silk I wanted to make into a sari. I told the vender I would be back after temple. My friend and I were walking to an outdoor temple for prayer. As we were walking to prayer, laughing and talking, I woke and actually felt bereft. I wanted to go back so bad. I can recall that dream vividly as if it were last night, yet I had that dream over 10 years ago.

posted on Mar, 22 2015 @ 02:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: aboutface
a reply to: Anyafaj

This story seemed very familiar to me. No, lol, not that I experienced it too. So I did a search and sure enough there was an ATS thread about this last summer. It contains a few more details than in the Daily Mirror's revived story. Link here

I honestly didn't know it had been posted before.
Now I feel like a heel. Sorry about that.

posted on Mar, 22 2015 @ 02:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: shamaniski
I've been wanting to kill myself and stuff like this just makes it seem like an endless hell. Hope this isn't true. We deserve eternal peace after life.

I have been where you are, please do not go through with it. Everyone should have SOMETHING or SOMEONE to live for.

posted on Mar, 22 2015 @ 02:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: shamaniski

I think one of the theories on reincarnation is that "We live life with certain struggles, to learn certain lessons we need to know", and I hope soon you can find your "happy place".
I struggled for several years with depression and hopelessness, but I am now in my happy place. I hope you find it too.

posted on Mar, 22 2015 @ 02:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: Strawberry88

originally posted by: Blackmarketeer
This will turn out like the other little boy who "died and came back from heaven," in other words, it's all fake and it's the adults manipulating the boy and his story.

My heart is filled with joy every time I read comments like yours

It makes me realise time and time again how lucky I am not to live life with such a narrowminded perspective on things

Too bad, because this story is looking a lot more like a major con every time it appears in our so-called news, and it is being used to promote a book.

"Dr. Tucker has compiled Ryan's story and other like it in his book Return To Life."

Annnnd there is the pitch for the gullible. Rush out and buy your copy today.

posted on Mar, 22 2015 @ 08:17 PM
link   
Edgar Cayce had alot to say about the subject of re-encarnation. Very interesting subject....Meryl Streep & Albert Finney in the Past Lives Pavillion, hilarious stuff...can't remember the name of the movie. I myself find the concept appealing. Cayce said you could pick who or what to incarnate as. As many times as it takes to learn what it is we are supposed to learn to get closer to the creator....some have been here quite a damn while..cause they aint learned a damn thing.

posted on Mar, 22 2015 @ 08:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: noeltrotsky

originally posted by: iDope
Personally I don't entirely doubt reincarnation is possible, I just believe that transfer of memories from one to the other sounds unlikley.

This seems like a reasonable position, until you consider the billions of 'souls' on the planet and how many generations they have lived over thousands of years. Expand that number to include animals and plants if your so inclined.

If there is a 'reincarnation system' it would have to be beyond statistically possibly precise to NEVER let any previous memories slip through. That is just too many 'widgets' for any system not to malfunction a little.

I cant see why one couldn't remember a past incarnation . If we contend that we have an astral body or soul, that inhabits a biological machine made of base matter,with a locking code , specifically for the user . Then so many things become possible its mind blowing. I mean we either have a soul or we don't , if we do its not created from normal elements , if it was, inanimate matter would be conscious. If we don't, then we are just eating and sh%^$#@ machines, in fact a waste of space. Causing great misery by reproducing , in fact being responsible for future misery and death . In fact having a child is tantamount to homicide, as the death would be your fault , along with the other parent.

To my thinking, the world that we see around is impermanent, and we could be considered, to be operating the bio machine body, in a virtual way. Until its termination date. So like changing to a newer car, and operating it virtually as an extension to the physical body, as a more rapid way of getting around, their isn't much difference to that or getting a new body. Its just that the operating environment would be different, and the memories of the past operating environment would tend to be retro and not relevant, same as the new car.

posted on Mar, 23 2015 @ 08:26 AM
link   
a reply to: shamaniski

hit me up if you want to talk. no one should ever hurt themselves.

posted on Mar, 23 2015 @ 08:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: anonentity

I cant see why one couldn't remember a past incarnation . If we contend that we have an astral body or soul, that inhabits a biological machine made of base matter,with a locking code , specifically for the user . Then so many things become possible its mind blowing.

Yes, I agree.

I think Remote Viewing opens up a little peek into what's going on 'on the other side'. It is clear that Remote Viewing has scientifically shown itself valid. The experiments were so tightly controlled the results are valid.

I see Remote Viewing as that way to peek into 'the collective' allowing access to other peoples 'memories'. It fits well with people simply seeing memories from past lives. Basically Remote Viewing without the mental concentration.

posted on Mar, 23 2015 @ 09:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: noeltrotsky
It is clear that Remote Viewing has scientifically shown itself valid. The experiments were so tightly controlled the results are valid.
Which experiments, exactly?

posted on Mar, 23 2015 @ 09:25 AM
link   
Such assertions depend on something of a past life finding its way into another body. There is no such something. The notion doesn't even require thinking about, and we find we are dealing with liars.

posted on Mar, 23 2015 @ 09:47 AM
link   
There's another thread about this case here:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

πŸ‘£

posted on Mar, 23 2015 @ 10:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: LesMisanthrope
Such assertions depend on something of a past life finding its way into another body. There is no such something. The notion doesn't even require thinking about, and we find we are dealing with liars.

Or they aren't all liars, and the truthful ones find they are dealing with willfully ignorant armchair critics.

β€œThe vast majority of human beings dislike and even actually dread all notions with which they are not familiar... Hence it comes about that at their first appearance innovators have generally been persecuted, and always derided as fools and madmen.” ― Aldous Huxley

πŸ‘£

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join