It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cave-digging artist finds inspiration underground (Watch and be Amazed)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 21 2015 @ 07:39 PM
link   
I have always wanted to live underground since my days spent in bunkers with a very hot climate. They were several degrees cooler than the outside air temp.. Even in some frigged place (think Eskimo igloo) underground is not a bad idea... Unless you have someone trying to burn you out...

This guy is totally amazing in what he has created.

youtu.be...

posted on Mar, 21 2015 @ 07:47 PM
link   
a reply to: 727Sky

Man, i had a mahoosive cavegasm and i wasn't even 2 minutes in

posted on Mar, 21 2015 @ 07:47 PM
link   
I wish I had all that free time.. Great find s&f its amazing what a person can do when they find a passion!! a reply to: 727Sky

posted on Mar, 21 2015 @ 07:56 PM
link   
I would love to live in one of these caves. I wonder how many places in the US has appropriate bedrock for this.

posted on Mar, 21 2015 @ 07:57 PM
link   

GRRRR. Not available in my country

posted on Mar, 21 2015 @ 08:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: Autorico

GRRRR. Not available in my country

Sorry but I absolutely know what you mean ! Many news sources from the U.K. are banned where I presently am. I figure if they (whoever) can't stand the heat maybe they need to reevaluate their purpose.. Seems the banning thingy is becoming more worldly each month/year.

posted on Mar, 21 2015 @ 08:12 PM
link   

It's all about money, and who has the rights to the content. Totally lame, IMO. Not your faullt

posted on Mar, 21 2015 @ 08:14 PM
link   

That was quite impressive! I can't imagine the physical toll all that digging and scraping must have on his body! My back was hurting just watching him swing that pick. It seems like he definitely had a purpose in life. I would love to see his work someday.

edit on 21-3-2015 by WeRpeons because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 21 2015 @ 08:24 PM
link   
Some people are so amazingly talented and creative! That was astounding!

posted on Mar, 22 2015 @ 06:26 AM
link   
Pretty cool and kudos to the maker.

He must spend ages carving all this stone.....and even longer doing the cleaning with the constant dust from that really soft stone.

posted on Mar, 23 2015 @ 07:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: nerbot
Pretty cool and kudos to the maker.

He must spend ages carving all this stone.....and even longer doing the cleaning with the constant dust from that really soft stone.

One of the things said in the video is he took two years to make one of the places.. He charged $12 an hour for labor.. Now the marketeers have moved and are asking a fortune for the dwellings..

new topics

top topics

join