It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

US Military Troops/Warships in Peru - Peruvian Congress Approval

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 23 2015 @ 07:43 AM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

I answered the question you asked several times.

How about you answer the question about which part of the definition you posted you're using to justify claiming we are occupying other countries.

posted on Mar, 23 2015 @ 07:55 AM
link   
a reply to: Zaphod58

I answered the question you asked several times.

No you didn't. You changed the question.

How many times you want to go round about that same point?

Return to base

posted on Mar, 23 2015 @ 08:04 AM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

I quoted your question and my answer above. There ARE foreign troops permanently stationed in the US, and I don't have an issue with it.

Now answer which part of your definition shows that we're occupying other countries. Our are you going to keep avoiding that because you can't answer it.

posted on Mar, 24 2015 @ 05:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: intrptr
You guys are sooo misleading.

Can't address simple questions about occupying another country militarily (with or without permission) because that leads to questions abut the American double standard that cries foul about terror threats all day long but willfully violates national sovereignty of other nations all the time.

Because your question makes no sense. When a county for whatever reason invites the US to put forces in its territory the US requires things like Status of Forces Agreements and if the host country does not agree the US does not go. On top of that just inviting US forces is not enough, nations offer the US bases all the time that the US declines. And of course as we all know only about 160,000 US forces are in other countries around the world. 120,000 of those are in close US allies Japan, Germany and South Korea. The remaining 40,000 are spread in small numbers in 26 other countries. None of those numbers are large enough for and occupying force. Anymore than a couple dozen Americans in Peru is.

posted on Mar, 24 2015 @ 07:53 PM
link   
a reply to: MrSpad

Because your question makes no sense. When a county for whatever reason invites the US to put forces in its territory the US requires things like Status of Forces Agreements and if the host country does not agree the US does not go.

Making sense about "Intervention" on "Humanitarian grounds", "no fly zones" and "humanitarian corridors", (don't forget "Regime Change") are all BS to direct away from invading, conjuring and subjugating foreign countries.

Numerous ones.Some pretend all day that drone strikes, undeclared endless war, arming thugs and propping up puppet dictators all occur with the victimized countries permission.

One mans sense is anthers nonsense.

posted on Mar, 24 2015 @ 11:44 PM
link   

Because your question makes no sense. When a county for whatever reason invites the US to put forces in its territory the US requires things like Status of Forces Agreements and if the host country does not agree the US does not go.

Making sense about "Intervention" on "Humanitarian grounds", "no fly zones" and "humanitarian corridors", (don't forget "Regime Change") are all BS to direct away from invading, conjuring and subjugating foreign countries.

Numerous ones.Some pretend all day that drone strikes, undeclared endless war, arming thugs and propping up puppet dictators all occur with the victimized countries permission.

One mans sense is anthers nonsense.

You can make general claims all day. It is a wise tactic as you can not be pinned down with facts. However to make your point how about you give some specifics. For example how are a couple dozen guys in Peru creating and occupation and or making Peru a victim in some way. Since Peru is the subject and the entire reason you have made these claims. So tell us about how Peru is the victim of the Evil US and its drones, thugs, puppet dictators and whatever other buzz word you want to toss in.

posted on Mar, 24 2015 @ 11:56 PM
link   

I didn't make up those "buzz words".

posted on Mar, 25 2015 @ 12:39 AM
link   

I didn't make up those "buzz words".

And I did not give you credit for making them, simply for reading/hearing them and then using them here. How you are going to fit them into your US evil occupation of Peru should prove interesting.

posted on Mar, 25 2015 @ 01:06 AM
link   

How you are going to fit them into your US evil occupation of Peru should prove interesting.

I didn't fit the US military into Peru.

posted on Mar, 25 2015 @ 11:41 PM
link   

How you are going to fit them into your US evil occupation of Peru should prove interesting.

I didn't fit the US military into Peru.

The OP is about the US military in Peru. Why are you going on about military occupations if it has nothing to do with Peru? Just a chance to throw out some hate America buzz words?

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join