It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Planets Like Earth May Be the Rule, Not the Exception based on new research

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 24 2015 @ 04:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: funbox
a reply to: JadeStar

lets say tomorrow , they find out that the universe is timeless in both directions ,..? how will this then add to the drake equation ?

I don't think that will affect Drake at all, or at least not much.

We know that stars have a life cycle, that is a well known thing. So, if the Universe was truly timeless, then stars would continue to be created, live their lives and die...just like the last 13 or so billion years. Which also means that civilizations, species, etc. will be created, live their natural lives, die, and be replaced by another.

All the while the probabilities for life, of any nature, existing remains essentially unchanged.

posted on Mar, 24 2015 @ 05:05 PM
link   
a reply to: tanka418

if your smart enough to find the 'cup of life'* you're smart enough to migrate ,if you're living abodes Star system is on the verge of destruction. There maybe some infinitely ancient life forms out there , that's if we really need to make all these segregations ,and just lump the, it altogether as one thing/ entity unto itself , timeless .. difficult to get a notion of that really

funbox

*can be replaced by robotic upgrades/16/32/64/128/256 chips, for the less savvy civs

posted on Mar, 24 2015 @ 07:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: funbox
a reply to: tanka418

if your smart enough to find the 'cup of life'* you're smart enough to migrate ,if you're living abodes Star system is on the verge of destruction. There maybe some infinitely ancient life forms out there , that's if we really need to make all these segregations ,and just lump the, it altogether as one thing/ entity unto itself , timeless .. difficult to get a notion of that really

funbox

*can be replaced by robotic upgrades/16/32/64/128/256 chips, for the less savvy civs

And, at some point the species, nearly as a whole, realizes that the artificial extension is less desirable than spiritual evolution, and spiritual evolution ultimately leads to a return to the ALL.

posted on Mar, 26 2015 @ 05:55 AM
link   
So if that's the case, where are all the aliens? I demand that aliens show up and stop with the BS! We know you're there bro, it's not a secret. Just land and take us to your leader! FFS!

posted on Mar, 26 2015 @ 06:23 AM
link   
a reply to: STTesc

do you know where you can purchase a planet sized can of antiperspirant ?

I think the planet smells a bit bad to be receiving guests

funbox

posted on Mar, 30 2015 @ 09:52 PM
link   
The government secretly knows about 4 planets that SEEM to be able to sustain life, 1 of which they say they should be able to reach within the next few years. If this is true can you imagine what the future implications of this find could be.

posted on Mar, 30 2015 @ 10:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: rebellion7
The government secretly knows about 4 planets that SEEM to be able to sustain life, 1 of which they say they should be able to reach within the next few years. If this is true can you imagine what the future implications of this find could be.

How would the government "secretly" know this? If this were true it wouldn't be secret.

posted on Mar, 30 2015 @ 11:55 PM
link   

I say "secretly" because its not information that your going to find easily believe it or not. I had to do some serious digging and look into different scientists research and notes to find out that there are 4 earth like planets. The thing is they've known about them and have been studying them for the past 7 yrs

posted on Mar, 30 2015 @ 11:57 PM
link   
a reply to: STTesc

cheers to that bro

posted on Mar, 31 2015 @ 12:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: rebellion7

I say "secretly" because its not information that your going to find easily believe it or not. I had to do some serious digging and look into different scientists research and notes to find out that there are 4 earth like planets. The thing is they've known about them and have been studying them for the past 7 yrs

Do you have any sources or links to the notes that you found via this digging?

I only ask because even after doing a lot of "serious digging" on the internet, a person could find a lot of untrue things.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join