It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Damn drunken effer!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 22 2015 @ 08:10 AM
link   
a reply to: Skid Mark

There is a difference between being drunk, and being a drunk. One is a side effect of having a good time with good people. The other is a side effect of poor levels of self worth, and it is this last one that ought to be opposed in the strongest possible terms, since its effects on others are rarely positive, and the effects on the individual are often catastrophic.

posted on Mar, 22 2015 @ 10:53 AM
link   
a reply to: TrueBrit

I agree. Unfortunately, this isn't the former but the latter.

posted on Jan, 6 2016 @ 11:16 PM
link   
Well he really went and did it this time. The toilet like busted because it was so cold. The damn thing was so many shards.
My friend, who usually fixes stuff like this, was at work. I went up to Roy Bob Billy Joe, Jr. , who also fixes things. Of course, I'm sick and can barely talk about a whisper because my throat hurt so bad. Not a peep do I hear from his room. I went and got my other friend and she screamed at him to wake up. Not a peep is heard from his room. We think he might be dead. Nope. He drank so much that he was practically in a coma.

Who got the lovely job of fixing the pipe? My friend and I. We went out to where the damage was and start fixing it. Everything looks fine so we go inside to get warm, as it's very cold, and to let the glue cure. We go back out and I flip the breaker switch and she yells at me to cut it off. The damn thing popped off! So we do it all over again. Stuff keeps breaking because it's so cold. It's also wet and both our hands are wet and freezing. It hurt. For me to say that my hands hurt, that's bad. They're usually numb.
We're at our wits end. It's dark. We're both sick of it and want it done. My friend decides to try waking ding dong up again. Some time had passed and by now we figured the beer would've been pissed out already. He gets up (FINALLY!!!!) and goes out to fix it. We think everything is fine. He takes off for work and we try it again.

She yells at me to shut it off. Oh, wonderful, joyful, goodness! Out we go again. By now I'm feeling so bad that I'm leaning against the house with my forehead resting on the wall and holding a flashlight so my friend can see. I mean, I felt like I was going to fall down. Mind you, I'd also chopped a few armloads of wood and carried it in. I'd been busy, pushing it.

Long story short, my friend gets home from work and he went out and fixed it. What took my friend and I over two hours and Dipstick fifteen minutes, only tookMr. Fix-It less than five minutes. The water works now.
edit on 6-1-2016 by Skid Mark because: (no reason given)

new topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join