It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bolivia Ready For War With U.S

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 21 2015 @ 10:18 AM
link   
I'm opening this thread in this subforum because I cannot find any major news source on this. There are plenty of alternative news sites containing the same material but none of the known media outlets. I also checked ATS and found nothing on the matter. Here it is:

Morales: ‘Bolivia Ready for War with US’

Bolivia’s president Evo Morales has said his country is prepared for U.S aggression. During an emergency session of ALBA – Bolivian Alliance for the People of Our America – the president asked for Latin American countries to get closer together.

In case of a U.S invasion of Venezuela he warned, Bolivia would take her side. Morales is calling for a united resistance of Latin American countries against US aggression.

It looks like that the news originated from Russia Insider which makes it the least speculative. However, a lot of alternative news sites have picked it up and I thought having in on ATS would help either debunk or maybe be more informed.

Other links:

yournewswire.com...

whatreallyhappened.com...

newsfee.com...

posted on Mar, 21 2015 @ 10:33 AM
link   
Well, for a country that has ZERO fighter jets, I wish them luck in their future endeavors. They are not a threat to the US in any form or fashion. That's cute though...www.globalfirepower.com...
Now go ahead and compare that to the US...www.globalfirepower.com...

posted on Mar, 21 2015 @ 10:36 AM
link   
It appears that Evo may have had one too many vodka tonics with his lunch that day.

posted on Mar, 21 2015 @ 10:41 AM
link   
Evo must be out of his mind.
South American countries should be allies to the US.
Or do they think Russia will come to save them if shtf?

+2 more 
posted on Mar, 21 2015 @ 10:43 AM
link   
Why would we invade Venezuela?

posted on Mar, 21 2015 @ 10:45 AM
link   
I hope he has his jungle bunker ready.

Though if I was him. I'd take the CIA hush money and retire in Brazil.

posted on Mar, 21 2015 @ 10:46 AM
link   
a reply to: Telos

I think we are being invaded by Bulimia.

posted on Mar, 21 2015 @ 10:59 AM
link   

No you're not.

posted on Mar, 21 2015 @ 11:04 AM
link   
There will be wars and rumors of wars RIGHT HERE!

ON.. A..T..S...baby!

+1 more 
posted on Mar, 21 2015 @ 11:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: thesmokingman
Well, for a country that has ZERO fighter jets, I wish them luck in their future endeavors. They are not a threat to the US in any form or fashion. That's cute though...www.globalfirepower.com...

Heavy firepower isn't everything though...

It isn't good to have a short memory.

Does Vietnam ring a bell? How about Afghanistan?

The North Vietnamese defeated the USA. The Taliban hasn't been defeated and still has influence in some areas of Afghanistan.

If the USA were to show overt aggression in, and towards, South America, i would predict they would have a very tough time.

posted on Mar, 21 2015 @ 11:23 AM
link   

Bolivia? Huh? I dunno about a war in South America. Of course alternative news sites will run crazy stories for Internet hits. Whatreallyhappened.com is frowned upon on ATS I believe.

posted on Mar, 21 2015 @ 11:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: Blastoff
Evo must be out of his mind.
South American countries should be allies to the US.
Or do they think Russia will come to save them if shtf?

Ha ha ha ha.

No.

I wouldn't ally myself with the USA if i knew it had a long history in interfering with the affairs of my state and those of my neighbours'. In fact, i would be more inclined to look at establishing a lasting alliance between all South American states.

posted on Mar, 21 2015 @ 11:28 AM
link   

Bolivia Ready For War With U.S

Pretty sure America is at war with itself. Bolivia, it's best to just sit back and watch.

posted on Mar, 21 2015 @ 11:37 AM
link   

Lol..wow!!!

So they are acting like the DPRK of south america then?

That is funny.

posted on Mar, 21 2015 @ 11:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: projectvxn

No you're not.

It would make Grenada look long hard and troublesome.

posted on Mar, 21 2015 @ 11:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: daaskapital

The North Vietnamese defeated the USA. The Taliban hasn't been defeated and still has influence in some areas of Afghanistan.

If the USA were to show overt aggression in, and towards, South America, i would predict they would have a very tough time.

Why?

Would they all finally leave our country and go back home to fight?

Please let it happen!!!!

posted on Mar, 21 2015 @ 11:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: johnwick

Why?

Would they all finally leave our country and go back home to fight?

Please let it happen!!!!

Wow, really?

posted on Mar, 21 2015 @ 11:56 AM
link   
What are they going to do, throw coc aine at us?
The U.S. has no reason to attack that part of the world.
I, for one, won't be losing any sleep over it any time soon.

posted on Mar, 21 2015 @ 12:12 PM
link   

Well, for a country that has ZERO fighter jets, I wish them luck in their future endeavors. They are not a threat to the US in any form or fashion. That's cute though...

Exactly. Bolivia being the poorest country in South America, it poses no threat whatsoever to the US. It simply does not like to be pulled into the geopolitical chess game the US plays globally. Americans have long forgotten, but the US financed some really ugly dictatorships all through Latin America during the Cold War, while it snuffed out liberation movements with the slightest 'leftist' smell to it. Latin Americans have not forgotten though, and with direct or indirect US military interventions in countries such as Cuba, Nicaragua, El Salvador, Guatemala, Ecuador, Chile, Brazil, Uruguay and Panama in the last century, it is perhaps not so strange that many of them consider the US as a dangerous neighbour.

I remember Barak Obama saying the other day that "Big countries do not bully small countries", but they do. As a European, I consider myself a friend of the US - where I've lived - and I do greatly prefer the Pax Americana to Russia and China. That said, I couldn't help smiling to myself when Bolivia kicked out McDonald's (and tried to kick out the Coca Cola company). They were only getting sick from that crap anyway...

posted on Mar, 21 2015 @ 12:16 PM
link   

You also forgot to mention how afgan fighters, mainly talibans put USSR to shame. All that firepower and military hardware against some cave fighters on mules, donkeys and horses and yet couldn't defeated them.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join