It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Interesting Articles on 'Mind Control' Techniques

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 23 2015 @ 01:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: dezertdog
a reply to: AndyLaRue

Oh yeah! I had a life changing epiphany come to me while driving of all things that was immediately rewarded with a rather potent panic attack that required my full mental attention to over come resulting in a complete memory loss of the content of the epiphany. Once I was able to calm down my thinking was I'd somehow been purposefully attacked to erase the epiphany as it was a danger to those that imprison us on this planet.

And no, I'm not schizophrenic. A totally isolated incident.

starred.

We're being 'zapped' somehow.

I need the Nature.... the very Nature which is being taken away.

posted on Mar, 23 2015 @ 02:03 PM
link   
a reply to: corsair00

A year and half after leaving 'work', I got my creativity back.

I actually managed to write a short screenplay recently and am shooting the first scene next week. I'm also hoping to turn it into a Feature length.

And the theme of it of course is 'Mind Control'.

posted on Mar, 23 2015 @ 09:31 PM
link   
a reply to: TruthxIsxInxThexMist

It all sounds like a very unfortunate paradox that can be seen in examples of 'free energy' breakthroughs in brilliant scientists. On the one hand, Nature needs this breakthrough and a brilliant mind to come up with such epiphanies seems necessary. However, on the other hand... there are simply too many people on the planet and the world is too greatly disorganized and constantly fighting to have a cohesive economy that would allow for new wonder technologies. Plus, these wondrous new technologies would further promote even MORE people. So it seems very tragic that it has to be this way.

If only there were a secret society off-planet or underground where such dilemmas and conflicts were absent. Or at least they could do their own thing and create some sort of starseed 'continuity of civilization', or Commander Noah's Ark, "at the expense" of, or in tribute to, the conflicted world on the surface of Earth, so it would at the very least not all be in vain...
edit on 2015-03-23T21:32:47-05:002015Mon, 23 Mar 2015 21:32:47 -050047pm32Mon, 23 Mar 2015 21:32:47 -050000 by corsair00 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 23 2015 @ 09:57 PM
link   
Good thread. Not sure I agree with everything there but there is a lot of blatant propaganda and mind control going on. At this point, it's pretty much a lost cause, I think. People just don't give a damn.

posted on Mar, 23 2015 @ 11:08 PM
link   
Mind control has been going on for a long time, and it did not start recently in this century at that. By a long time I mean pretty much all of human history in one form or another, in fact even living in groups as we do to a degree as a means conforming to some sort of mind control for even basic purposes and coalition. And as we progress I suspect that one day individuality would become extinct and humanity takes its different more evolved form. That of the evolved button presser in the much more evolved cog of society, kind of how we are comprised of countless other cells all working in order, so to one day humanity may become those cells in a higher being. If it does not go extinct first that is...

Though one you forgot is magic. You know the old switchero even look at the left hand while the right hand does. I think for the most part its mental control, and all of the above on the OP list like water and food contamination, waves which mess with mental faculties just add to the effect, but in the future there will be plenty others as well. So ya! The matrix, putting out untold gigawats of raw power, turning humanity into a battery. Even in a consumer society you create output.

Basically the old magic tricks which have been known since before the ancient Egyptians to wow and control the crowds and have been upgraded through the centuries, even knowing group dynamics and the effect of the unconscious and subconscious mind has on the conscious, or even psychology, most of this stuff is not hard to understand, but doing something about it, that a different story, especially considering the majority of people have been tuned and conditioned to a lot of if for a long long time. They have just been re-pioneered from the the first world war to the second to today.

A good vid on just how malleable the human mind is even through basic tricks. Well tune in to the 23:20 mark of this show, when they go visit the mentalist/magician it may not be completely on topic, but its not far off, but more importantly its very entertaining. Lets just say the human mind is an extremely malleable thing, in some more so then in others, even the whole distraction thing works wonders the mind really can only hold or think of one thing at a time, and watch how the guy puts pictures in peoples heads of what he wants them to think about, and all though pure insinuation and hand waving, the smoke and mirrors would really just be overkill. On a mass scale even that would be much easier to do, it generally much harder to fool one person, then it is to fool millions and all simply due to the whole heard/group dynamics thing.

But yes its a brave new world out there and most dont even know it. In the future I suspect things will become even more strange.
edit on 11pmMondaypm232015f1pmMon, 23 Mar 2015 23:09:08 -0500 by galadofwarthethird because: vid

posted on Mar, 24 2015 @ 12:58 AM
link   

While I believe in psychotronic weapons I don't necessarily think that you are a target, or that they use them on a large scale.
There may be other more paranormal explanations however, non physical entities have a large repertoire of abilities to employ.

Unless you think government agents or aliens are listening to your every thought the fact that this selective amnesia seems to be targeting "genius"(in the original sense of the word) thoughts perhaps closely related to mental elevation seems all too convenient and maybe very telling.

There may be a war over your mind, and also collectively over all our minds. As in micro, so in macro.

posted on Mar, 24 2015 @ 01:09 AM
link   
a reply to: TruthxIsxInxThexMist

Good thread
.....with this kind of thinking you clearly need some re-neducation...

posted on Mar, 24 2015 @ 04:18 AM
link   
a reply to: dezertdog

Ah good show lad!

I want to say it too!

I beliebe!

haha but seriously I agree with you completely, I can't deny my instincts either and it just feels so bloody.. pertanent...no... deliberate!

I hope other people talk about this stuff too instead of just being tv brainwashed all day. surely If it really is mind control by and unknown entity there would be some like guerilla techno fighting opposition force out there, doing some of there own corporation mind control or whatever.??!?

Surely.

posted on Mar, 24 2015 @ 04:24 AM
link   
a reply to: TheLaughingGod

What kind of war?
A war between who?

posted on Mar, 24 2015 @ 04:39 AM
link   

A techno-magical war to manipulate the collective unconscious. By any number of possible 'good guys versus bad guys' scenarios - alien Zeta/Pleaidian, angel/demon, NSA vs KGB... that sort of thing. For some reason this overall subject has only recently come to my attention, although I have had tidbits of information about it in my archives for almost a decade. I probably would not have been able to understand or believe it back then, anyways...

posted on Mar, 24 2015 @ 04:48 AM
link   
a reply to: galadofwarthethird

That was the best scene from that episode - I remember watching that and being very, very impressed. I have a lot of respect for Joe Rogan. Every time I talk to a regular, but cool, blue collar dude, he always tells me that he is listening to The Joe Rogan Experience podcasts, and starts talking about a wide range of interesting subjects, untainted by New Age fluff, religious bias or hair-brained conspiracy theory. Rogan is very into martial arts and has, in my opinion, acted like a type of 'trojan horse' by hosting macho shows like UFC and Fear Factor, and then allowing his very strong and genuine interest in the paranormal merge with his celebrity to bring these subjects to a much wider audience. He is now the cutting edge 'cool factor' for the younger generations regarding all this kind of stuff now.

posted on Mar, 24 2015 @ 09:49 AM
link   

Thanks for yout post and video.

Yes, I've seen those 'Magic' shows over here in England too. Maybe some 'Magicians' are on Board with TPTB.

Or maybe even those guys don't even know whats going on.

What if all these 'Electric' currents/waves take on a lifeform of their own once dispatched into the Atmosphere. I dunno, I just think we have too much going on, especially in the Cities and you/we can'#t get away from it unless you have enough cash to do so.

posted on Mar, 24 2015 @ 09:51 AM
link   
a reply to: TheLaughingGod

A war?

Yes. people zapping your thoughts before you can put them into the public domain.... maybe something so important that it could cause major problems for the elite!

posted on Mar, 24 2015 @ 10:43 AM
link   

Yes mind control has its foundation really on how to get someone to believe a lie. Grey is the color of everything for example. One step above from diverting attention.

Mind Control.

Appealing to fear, answer to anxieties.

Diverting Attention.

Redefinition.

Half Truth.

Relativism.

Building Apathy in subjects by a host of means (another thread)

Prosperity, consumption, weld the ego/self-worth/spirituality into materialism.

posted on Mar, 24 2015 @ 07:57 PM
link   
a reply to: corsair00
Ah hes been on some cool shows. I have watched some of those joe rogan questions everything shows but not all really only like 4 episodes I think. Some are pretty cool and interesting. In others? Well I would probably slap him in a few of them if I was there just by the way he acts, in that one about the whole skinwalker ranch, you could tell he was just trying to egg the guy on the whole time. But for the most part you cant hate on the dude you know, his podcast are pretty cool as well. For the most part its entertainment. I do not think anything in his shows has not been out there before as its all been pretty much said before, but at least you know the guy keeps it interesting.

posted on Mar, 24 2015 @ 08:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Logarock
Not even that for the most part all it takes is just repeating something over and over, years if it takes that, or even generations, basically it becomes there reality by virtue of it just being the most constant thing in there life's, you know that whole Joseph Goebbels quote.

Or here this one.

“If you tell a lie big enough and keep repeating it, people will eventually come to believe it. The lie can be maintained only for such time as the State can shield the people from the political, economic and/or military consequences of the lie. It thus becomes vitally important for the State to use all of its powers to repress dissent, for the truth is the mortal enemy of the lie, and thus by extension, the truth is the greatest enemy of the State.”

Now a days its the war of words online, even here on ATS, most especially in some things here on ATS. Propaganda is the least of it, and now we cant go a day without a bunch of them, I mean I came on ATS for a few moments and I ran into at least 3 threads full of just nonsense, trolls, useful idiots, shills and even maybe payed members, or sock puppets, and everybody has there opinions and what they want you to think as the truth, and none of them have ever likely set foot or been anywhere near the areas they speak of...In all its pretty much as it has always been, in this medium ie the internet or another.

You know for the most part propaganda is controlling the plot lines to the stories they make up, controlling the narrative. The most popular narrative which millions have died for different interests globally, well its the good guy vs the bad guy. and that in itself has been popular for the past 6,000 years or more on large scales and on small scales. An old parable about eating from the tree of good and evil, see even in that its not new. But its all narratives in the stories people believe in there heads. Its like leading the masses to were you want them to go. That's in itself is nothing new, it was learned long ago in ancient days during the first city states which came to be, and yes even by shepherds and there flocks, and if you go farther even by the myths of the gods and there lessons.

Oldest magic trick in the book really, controlling the narrative, as old as the bible, as old as history, in fact even older.

But ya you could do a thread or even write a book on any one of those which you have listed and how it effects people, both as individuals and as groups, basically the mind is a much more malleable thing then anybody would believe. And in our world, pretty much everything is a lie, the whole world is based on them, from little lies you tell your kids, to big lies which people hold as fact, basically the truth is the most dangerous thing you can tell anybody because its highly likely that the things there whole world is based on is bull#. Leads for some hilarious situations and a great deal of mass cognitive dissonance and once in a while mass kill offs by one group or another...But even that I have come to believe now a days is just part of nature.

posted on Mar, 25 2015 @ 10:25 AM
link   

A war for influence.. some of these non physical types, they don't have much of a life, all they do is pester people.

Nothing much important, they're largely uninfluential parasites but there are larger forces at work too and these low level types aren't exactly what one would call sovereign.

If you're even vaguely considering this I should probably tell you that there's really nothing to worry about as there's other forces out there contesting the negative ones.

posted on Mar, 25 2015 @ 10:54 PM
link   

Joe Rogan also does stand-up comedy and drops lots of F bombs and dirty sex jokes. He is a really in-between type of person. He made lots of fun of his paranormal TV show. He basically said it was a huge pile of # and he was forced into most of it by the production company. He did not have much creative control over it. In regards to many subjects he attempts to cover, I think he often throws the baby out with the bath water. He has scratched the surface of paranormal topics, and has pretty decent mental stability/powers of his own from martial arts and sensory deprivation tanks with psychedelics etc, but he is far from an adept or wealth of knowledge on esoterica. More so the "everyman" and a bit of a Pandora's Box for those other Average Joes out there to at least do some mental exercise while they work at the box factory or whatever... LOL

top topics

<< 1   >>

join