It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Another low America, let your babies cry, this makes me cry

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 21 2015 @ 06:36 AM
link   
This struck a personal chord with me because I used to work in the medical field years ago. I was among those sticking MMR vaccines into kids and some of them ended up with autism because of metals and adjuvants put in, to increase shelf life. That is why now I am speaking the truth to try and make up for what my ignorance did on the past.

Now new moms and dads are being told to let their baby cry itself to sleep, no need to hug the infant or hold it, just let it cry till the poor thing can't cry anymore

I've seen this with my own eyes and it is very painful to watch. Another doctrine of evil and sin American people are lapping up because someone in authority told them so, and because it is easier than doing the right thing

It seems fitting somehow that morally damaged America should have emotionally damaged children as its future.
edit on 21-3-2015 by PrettyPlease1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 21 2015 @ 07:07 AM
link   
a reply to: PrettyPlease1

There are no links to a story, so it is difficult to get at particulars on the person or group that is saying to let the babies cry.
In some cases, it is necessary to put the baby down and cry themselves to sleep. Crying increases blood oxygen levels, if the baby cries for more than 3 hours, see a doctor.
edit on bu312015-03-21T07:08:00-05:0007America/ChicagoSat, 21 Mar 2015 07:08:00 -05007u15 by butcherguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 21 2015 @ 07:11 AM
link   
You have nerves of steel. I never lasted more than 15 mins. Both of my boys are cuddliers now. I'm certain its all my fault.
a reply to: butcherguy

edit on 21-3-2015 by Iamthatbish because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 21 2015 @ 07:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguyIn some cases, it is necessary to put the baby down and cry themselves to sleep. Crying increases blood oxygen levels, if the baby cries for more than 3 hours, see a doctor.

Here we go, here we go, a defender of what can not be defended

I feel sorry for your children and the lack of physical contact you give them

posted on Mar, 21 2015 @ 07:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: Iamthatbish
You have nerves of steel. I never lasted more than 15 mins. Both of my boys are cuddliers now. I'm certain its all my fault.

Not a fault at all. Children need cuddling, not just babies, and mine still get plenty.
But there are times when babies will not respond to the cuddle and the parent (s) can become frustrated. That is the time to put them in their crib and let them cry it out... IMHO.

posted on Mar, 21 2015 @ 07:17 AM
link   
a reply to: Iamthatbish

Babies NEED physical contact,

To make the baby cry itself to sleep is not natural, it goes against instinct

It is cruel and will cause emotional damage, later in life those people have higher stress level which makes their life more difficult

posted on Mar, 21 2015 @ 07:18 AM
link   
Please read my post above before painting me as a monster.

posted on Mar, 21 2015 @ 07:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: PrettyPlease1
This struck a personal chord with me because I used to work in the medical field years ago. I was among those sticking MMR vaccines into kids and some of them ended up with autism because of metals and adjuvants put in, to increase shelf life. That is why now I am speaking the truth to try and make up for what my ignorance did on the past.

Now new moms and dads are being told to let their baby cry itself to sleep, no need to hug the infant or hold it, just let it cry till the poor thing can't cry anymore

I've seen this with my own eyes and it is very painful to watch. Another doctrine of evil and sin American people are lapping up because someone in authority told them so, and because it is easier than doing the right thing

It seems fitting somehow that morally damaged America should have emotionally damaged children as its future.

Almost 20 years ago, this is what we were told as parents. I can tell you right now, half the time my daughter cried herself to sleep, and half the time, she was rocked to sleep. She has autism and was born missing part of her brain. A majority of the time, she cried herself to sleep because we didn't know she WOULDN'T sleep, period. We were going out of our minds. She would be up for hours and hour and hours, just crying and driving us psycho. It took us until she was 9 to get an autism diagnosis, and until she 11 to get her medication to help her sleep at night. Her brain is wired to keep her awake 24/7, there is no off switch. She was once awake for 5 days straight, no nap, no nothing. She was 3. We were pulling hair by this point thinking we were the crazy ones. Now? She's a very sweet 19 yr old girl who lives in a group home with 3 other girls with autism and is doing very well so far.

Also, we were told not to let them sleep on their back and were sold these funky triangle foam pads one for each half of the baby's body. Similar to this.

posted on Mar, 21 2015 @ 07:21 AM
link   

Or maybe baby has a tummy ache from that BPA and Monsanto corn formula (good start) you fed them

All this and when they get into public education system produces nasty adults.

And these same future little Neocons and Zionists and Hail Hydra types actually think they can command the rest of the world what to :

Eat
Drink
How to live
What to believe in

posted on Mar, 21 2015 @ 07:26 AM
link   

Or maybe baby has a tummy ache from that BPA and Monsanto corn formula (good start) you fed them

All this and when they get into public education system produces nasty adults.

And these same future little Neocons and Zionists and Hail Hydra types actually think they can command the rest of the world what to :

Eat
Drink
How to live
What to believe in

You have my grocery list and a log of my family menus?
Very presumptive of you.
Do you have a garden? Or do you buy 'certified organic' that you have no idea where it came from?

posted on Mar, 21 2015 @ 07:27 AM
link   
Yes, children and babies need love and attention. I don't doubt that or with hold it trust me. Don't forget that babies can't speak to you and say their back itches or some other weird thing that's keeping them up.

As a person above me explained in more detail, I was taught if you checked everything its okay to let a baby cry. But, I'm a sucker my babies always ended up in bed with me if they were in am onery mood.

posted on Mar, 21 2015 @ 07:29 AM
link   

I used to work in the medical field years ago. I was among those sticking MMR vaccines into kids and some of them ended up with autism because of metals and adjuvants put in

I'm very happy you are not in the medical field anymore. You should look into politics.

+3 more 
posted on Mar, 21 2015 @ 07:31 AM
link   
The only thing worse than a judgmental parent, is a judgmental parent posting on a conspiracy theory website.

posted on Mar, 21 2015 @ 07:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: Anyafaj
She has autism and was born missing part of her brain. A majority of the time, she cried herself to sleep because we didn't know she WOULDN'T sleep, period. We were going out of our minds. She would be up for hours and hour and hours, just crying and driving us psycho. It took us until she was 9 to get an autism diagnosis, and until she 11 to get her medication to help her sleep at night. Her brain is wired to keep her awake 24/7, there is no off switch. She was once awake for 5 days straight, no nap, no nothing. She was 3. We were pulling hair by this point thinking we were the crazy ones. Now? She's a very sweet 19 yr old girl who lives in a group home with 3 other girls with autism and is doing very well so far.

You have a sick child, your case is different, they are telling all parents to let babies cry

About Autism, you wrote she was born without a part of her brain

I am little bit suspicious, my background is medical field, are you talking about something small like a cyst or vacuole missing

Or are you talking about large chunk of the brain

IT IS POSSIBLE that you and your daughter are victims of nefarious medical system, if you followed all their recommendations and got full range of vaccines and if you allowed them to give fluoride based antibiotics

Once they screw a child, then they diagnose it with Autism and can also make up a story how chunk of the brain is missing

Anyone who trusts western doctors at this point is being ignorant

posted on Mar, 21 2015 @ 07:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: Iamthatbish
As a person above me explained in more detail, I was taught if you checked everything its okay to let a baby cry. But, I'm a sucker my babies always ended up in bed with me if they were in am onery mood.

That's exactly the point I am trying to make

THEY WANT THEIR MOM OR DAD

Not to be checked out like a robot and put in the crib to cry

posted on Mar, 21 2015 @ 07:39 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 21 2015 @ 07:47 AM
link   

I believe that letting a baby cry, for a short while, is ok. A Few minutes was all I could take though. I wanted to hold them from the first sound, but stood there very impatiently waiting for a few minutes, then gave in.

Thank You for helping to spread the word from first hand knowledge of the Dangers of Vaccines!!! I'm happy to see You speaking those words!!! Thank You again, Syx.

posted on Mar, 21 2015 @ 07:52 AM
link   
That may be the case many times. However, putting the child near me was probably only for my comfort as it was not always a solution to the tears.

You are aware you never added any links or evidence to your OP right? If want most people here on ATS to care at all about your point, you better cite sources.

posted on Mar, 21 2015 @ 08:03 AM
link   

How many kids do you have? If you're not a parent and have little practical experience with raising kids, not picking them up every time they cry would seem mean, but it's not. Physical contact is important with an infant, but it can also lead to a child being very "clingy" later on. You want your child to know you're there and that they are safe, but picking them up every time they cry, will just teach them to cry about every little thing, just to be picked up.

posted on Mar, 21 2015 @ 08:08 AM
link   
When I was teething my parents left me to cry it out. Our 140# Shepard had enough and snatched me up by the nap of my neck, carried me to another room, curled up with me and gave me some lovin' till I stopped crying.

I turned out fine. Moral is, tough love is good for ya. Stop "saving the children" and making wussies. Not everybody gets sprinkles, sprinkles are for winners...

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join