It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I would like to share with ATS a solid desensitizing game released on the market.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 21 2015 @ 01:11 AM
link   
As we all know the world uses entertainment to desensitize us to the events that take place around us, and I wanted to point out some things from a game I have played that came out not to long ago. Called Watch Dogs, while I enjoy this game drastically, I wanted to get some opinions from other members of ATS to see if they too can see the obviousness between this game and reality. Even though it is a very high conspiracy game, it features a system full of camera's that has full facial recognition, that uses advanced allgerithyms (h/e spelled) to even go as far as to identify the activities you are doing as you are being monitored, I posted both real life links to news stories as well as links that line up with the game. The very first night I played this game I had a really bad dream which is something i rarely have.. even though I still enjoy it.

Do you think this game will lead to our future, is it something that is to precondition us even more by mocking it. After all several companies have already admitted to installing camera's into basic tv's etc.

www.news9.com...
www.youtube.com... - going as far as hacking private messages, using social media, etc to id and locate you (advance 1 min into video to avoid boring parts)

vigilantcitizen.com...
sample news story there's more out there across the grid for just about everything from gaming consoles to pcs, to tv's and even phones.

www.youtube.com...

the results of camera's that scan your rooms, listen in to your conversations right there in a video game, this is a collection of 'gathered' information from camera's hidden amongst the things you buy. This even in the earliest stages with the least amount of 'data' still can id who you are, what you are doing, and not leave anything but a few byte trail on your bills. By keeping image recorded and sent light.

meanwhile you play this guy who gets caught up in a story trying to stop those who control ctos (the camera system they use)

posted on Mar, 21 2015 @ 01:15 AM
link   
a reply to: BlackArrow

There is a thread on this already but I don't know how to link. Moderators?

posted on Mar, 21 2015 @ 01:17 AM
link   
a reply to: BlackArrow

I picked it up for PS4, but I haven't played it yet. After I bought it I started to read a lot of negative reviews about how the concept was good, but the implementation of the actual game was sub-par.

Maybe I'll pop it in the console this weekend and check it out...

posted on Mar, 21 2015 @ 01:36 AM
link   
a reply to: MystikMushroom

yeah not sure how to remove the thread in fantasy i posted, but its a bit of both wasn't sure how to double post it. But I wanted the conspiracy people to take a look at it. I did a search didn't find anything on it.

posted on Mar, 21 2015 @ 01:39 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 21 2015 @ 01:41 AM
link   
a reply to: gmoneystunt

yeah that was mine i asked to delete because i rather discuss the conspiracy behind the game instead of the game itself as a fantasy. It shouldn't be there any more. Already erased the post.
edit on 21-3-2015 by BlackArrow because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 21 2015 @ 01:43 AM
link   
already deleted that post a reply to: Ultralight

posted on Mar, 21 2015 @ 07:09 AM
link   
The connect has creeped me out ever since my bro put it on whatever mode detects heat and that thing detected something sitting next to me. I sat on that couch alone for hours. I was so creeped out I switched couches and still found a reason to go to the store.

edit on 21-3-2015 by Iamthatbish because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 21 2015 @ 09:18 AM
link   
If you really want a scare read the new Dietary Guidelines Recommendations by the US Government and it's recommendations for implementation of the new guidelines.
www.health.gov...

Includes: monitoring all citizens for how long they sit on the couch using smart TV's, game consoles, etc.

Also includes: putting monitors in the shoes of all school children to monitor activity levels

Yes, your government at work today.

And who would have thought it would be in the recommendations for healthy eating?

Hmmmmmm totalitarianism on its way
nearly here!

If you have not read the book 1984 by George Orwell, you should
it is almost like Nostradamus
for our current age
the book, which was science fiction, is turning out to be prophetically true

If you don't like to read, get it in audio form and listen to it while you drive
will scare the ..*# out of you!
Because it is coming true.

All of what is happening seems to be part of the game you are discussing, to help people get used to being monitored. To think people are paying for a game that will lead them down the path to be a docile 1984 citizen. A citizen who will think it is normal that someone is keeping track of how long they sit on the couch.

edit on 9Sat, 21 Mar 2015 09:27:06 -0500am32103amk216 by grandmakdw because: addition format

new topics

top topics

join