It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hunt for 1,500 airline passengers who may be infected with ruebella

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 20 2015 @ 08:38 PM
link   
May have infected 1,558 passengers to German Measles in February

More than 1,500 airline passengers may have been exposed to rubella, after an air stewardess unknowingly contracted the disease.

The unnamed China Airlines flight attendant began developing symptoms for the disease - also known as German measles - on March 14.

Four days later, doctors confirmed she had German measles and was placed in quarantine, the People's Daily Online reported.[/url].

Hopefully most of the people were inoculated, so it won't be an issue, but for those that weren't, hopefully they'll be able to locate the passengers they haven't been able to find yet. I get for some people this isn't a major issue, but for some, low immune, small children too young to immunize, etc.. this can be deadly.

edit on Sat Mar 21 2015 by DontTreadOnMe because: trimmed long quote IMPORTANT: Using Content From Other Websites on ATS

posted on Mar, 21 2015 @ 07:51 PM
link   
I can't help but feel a bit off by this... We have Measles at Disneyland, and now Rubella on an airplane. Both of which, are is the MMR Vaccine, that has been sort of a media buzzword as of late... It's not like they are yelling "MEASLES!" all the time, just sort of a drip to keep us going back to it. Just something offputting I can't put my finger on. Everything has meaning, or purpose. I just kind of feel like there's an agenda behind it or something, I just don't know what.

Anyway I hope all is well and may keep everyone from getting sick and what not. thanks for sharing op.

posted on Mar, 21 2015 @ 09:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: wastedown
I can't help but feel a bit off by this... We have Measles at Disneyland, and now Rubella on an airplane. Both of which, are is the MMR Vaccine, that has been sort of a media buzzword as of late... It's not like they are yelling "MEASLES!" all the time, just sort of a drip to keep us going back to it. Just something offputting I can't put my finger on. Everything has meaning, or purpose. I just kind of feel like there's an agenda behind it or something, I just don't know what.

Anyway I hope all is well and may keep everyone from getting sick and what not. thanks for sharing op.

Anytime. Hopefully there's no agenda going on, but as you said, you never know with these guys.

join