It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Best Air to Air missiles?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 03:20 PM
link   
dude seriously?!

gonna stop spamming threads with these tables?
as interesting as they may be to some people, i really dont think theres a need to be digging up every ancient thread on this forum and posting these tables

why don't you create your own website, Kondorstats.com or something, post it all there in nice easy to read tables, or page per item kinda thing, do a real nice job of it, maybe get some banner advertising in there, and then when someone asks for stats in a thread, maybe you can direct them to your site for further info.

pretty please

posted on Jun, 18 2011 @ 02:39 AM
link   
reply to post by maintainright

To give you an answer

If it's not allowed to reply to a post older than x months or years, please let me know.

I considered each thread as a separate discussion. However, some of them have a similar topic, you are right, and perhaps would be better if the moderators would merge them into a thread about that subject.

Regarding tables with technical data, I think that since we talk about planes, helicopters and so on, how you can have a broader view about each systems' performance? By putting them together, you can see how they rank against each other. Mostly the discussion is about which is best. In my opinion, there is no aircraft that is the best in every parameter than the all the others: speed, climb rate, maneuverability, weapons, range. Some of them generally rank higher in the list, but for the moment there is none who has the first position regarding all these parameters.

Your suggestion about creating a site is interesting, thank you for the advice, I'll take it into consideration.

new topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join