It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

14 Photos Of Huskies Playing On A Frozen Lake

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 20 2015 @ 04:50 PM
link   
Before I leave you all for a week, I want to leave you with this great Photography!!!

Enjoy!!

14 Stunning Photos Of Siberian Huskies Playing On A Frozen Lake

A photographer from Kirovsk in Murmansk Oblast, which is one of Russia’s northernmost regions, has captured his Siberian Huskies pets playing on a thawing frozen lake, which makes them seem like they’re walking on a giant mirror. "The lake is frozen solid but not completely", says boredpanda, "and the thin film of water on the ice’s surface helps create the magical mirror-like illusion":

dailybest.us...

posted on Mar, 20 2015 @ 07:04 PM
link   
a reply to: IndependentOpinion

My very fav animal. It must be really trippy for them. I wonder what was going through the mind of that pup with the branch? Maybe he's a scientist of the Husky world, or at least an experimenter. Thanks for the great pics, OP. Enjoy your week away.

posted on Mar, 20 2015 @ 09:38 PM
link   
Nice!!!
That fourth one down looks like the Husky is going to take a drink....I know that is what my Husky does.

She also can walk along and nibble snow as she walks...

posted on Mar, 21 2015 @ 07:58 PM
link   
I'm in awe of their ability to be playful while walking on ice barefoot... and it's covered in a film of water which seems like it would be worse. I admire these majestic creatures.

top topics

join