It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Austin: Lawyer Adam Reposa claims responsibility for “white people” stickers

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 20 2015 @ 03:42 PM
link   

Austin lawyer Adam Reposa has claimed that he is responsible for the “Exclusively for White People Stickers” that appeared on the windows of East Austin businesses Thursday.

Austin : Lawyer Adam Reposa claims responsibility for “white people” stickers

Hmmm....

posted on Mar, 20 2015 @ 03:54 PM
link   
Apologies I don't have a huge breakdown for my Op, but I REALLY do not see his point. Just wow.

posted on Mar, 20 2015 @ 03:54 PM
link   
a reply to: raedar

Question: Why do male attorneys usually wear tight shirt collars and ties?
Answer: It keeps their foreskins from creeping up and covering their faces.

posted on Mar, 20 2015 @ 03:55 PM
link   
Or he's chosen to take the blame.

Why do unsuccessful people blame successful people for they them-self not being successful?

posted on Mar, 20 2015 @ 03:59 PM
link   

Thank you. Now it all makes sense.

He is completely mental which is what I pictured. This guy does not represent anybody but himself and he does a piss poor job at that. The bar exam in his state must be like taking the GED.

edit on 20-3-2015 by Digital_Reality because: ?

posted on Mar, 20 2015 @ 04:02 PM
link   
That guy is an attorney?

posted on Mar, 20 2015 @ 04:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: raedar
Apologies I don't have a huge breakdown for my Op, but I REALLY do not see his point. Just wow.

His point was to say that people without money are being pushed out of that part of town. He derides people for saying it's a racist thing, but he's the one who brought colour into it with those stickers. I guess his point is really that those without money in that part of town are black.

The article quoted his explanation

“Why I did it is pretty clear because it would be obvious that even though people know the real problem — and the problem is people without money are getting (expletive) — they’re getting pushed out, and pretty quick, this area of town is turning into whites only — not by law like it used to be,” a shirtless Reposa says in a video posted on YouTube on Thursday. ” Everyone’s going to jump on, ‘That’s racist, that’s racist.’ Man, this town the way (expletive) works is racist.”

posted on Mar, 20 2015 @ 04:07 PM
link   
Here's his website:

Bad Ass

Just like Dawna Dukes, they are pis*ed that THEIR area of town is going white.
edit on 20-3-2015 by queenofswords because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 20 2015 @ 04:09 PM
link   
So he's basically mad because there is some kind of urban renewal or gentrification process going on?

posted on Mar, 20 2015 @ 04:10 PM
link   
I watched about 20 seconds, could barely take much more.

The man has......um.....very poor speaking skills. I can't imagine he does well in the court room.

ETA: After looking at his website I can't believe this to be real. I see no credentials listed and the site itself looks like it was thrown together one afternoon as some sort of inside joke between buddies.
edit on 20-3-2015 by MisterSpock because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 20 2015 @ 04:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
So he's basically mad because there is some kind of urban renewal or gentrification process going on?

Sounds like it. He is a criminal lawyer in the area. Looks like his client base is on the verge of diminishing.

posted on Mar, 20 2015 @ 04:15 PM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

I needed a good laugh.

I would rather hire Facmee & Diaz.

edit on 20-3-2015 by Digital_Reality because: Sounds better...

posted on Mar, 20 2015 @ 04:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

That guy is an attorney?

I'd be surprised if he could put down the pot long enough to be able to represent anyone.

The man is an attention seeking loon. Either he didn't do it and he's taking the attention, or he did and he needs to be watched.

When people go on angry rants like this for the attention they really need to be monitored. The guy who held people hostage in the Sydney Siege was EXACTLY the same as this guy, only with a different issue to grab hold of.

posted on Mar, 20 2015 @ 04:19 PM
link   
He's definitely an attention whore. He's been trying to get a reality show, so he's doing whatever he can to make himself be noticed.

posted on Mar, 20 2015 @ 05:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

That guy is an attorney?

I believe that clown works for the law firm Moe, Larry and Shemp.

CX

posted on Mar, 20 2015 @ 05:20 PM
link   
A lawyer.....really?

CX.

posted on Mar, 20 2015 @ 05:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Annee
Or he's chosen to take the blame.

Why do unsuccessful people blame successful people for they them-self not being successful?

It is called Envy.

It is not that someone "Can't" be successful but that they do not "Want" to do what it takes to be successful. Like work a job that they don't like, get up in the morning and go to work, actually perform at work instead of watching youtube videos on their phone. Going to college and taking nursing classes instead of getting a useless arts degree, etc.

Envy is much worse than jealousy. Jealous simply means you want what someone else has and it may motivate you to go get it yourself. Envy means you know you suck and will never do what it takes to win and you don't want ANYONE to win and will fight tooth and nail to bring everyone and everything down to your level (real life anarchist and communist supporters that are not part of the elite ruling commies otherwise known as the FSA and disillusioned failures).
edit on 20-3-2015 by infolurker because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 20 2015 @ 05:39 PM
link   
This is what happens when a d-bag trust fund baby goes to law school on daddy's money and then makes a career out of getting tats and making an ass of themselves nationally.

BTW, the video should come with a NSFW label for language.

posted on Mar, 20 2015 @ 05:54 PM
link   

You could have at least included a NSFW on the title.

posted on Mar, 20 2015 @ 06:47 PM
link   

I'd sooner hire Charlie Kelly as my lawyer. This dude is just beggin' for his 15 minutes.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join