It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Daily Explosions and Unexplained Fires

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 20 2015 @ 03:31 PM
link   
Here is chapter 19 in my ongoing series of threads publishing my book Fever Rising. Sorry for the delay in getting to the next chapter, but I was pretty sick with a cold this week, so let's call it an intermission seeing how we're halfway through the book now. This next chapter deals with the mysterious explosions and fires tracked by the Jumping Jack Flash Hypothesis and has quite a bit of exchanges that took place here at ATS on my Dangerous Gas Theory thread

Here is a link to the last chapter about the loud booms, and at the beginning of that thread, you'll see links to all the other threads in this series if you'd like to start from the beginning and catch up, or if you missed any of the chapters.

Why Methane is Responsible for the Loud Booms

Chapter 19: The Daily Explosions and Unexplained Fires

On any given day, you can find a hundred mysterious fires listed on the Jumping Jack Flash website, but it was February 25, 2014 that I thought was quite telling about the arriving times. What times do I reference? A very flammable time because plumes of dangerous gas wafting in the air are causing random vehicles to ignite into destructive and life-threatening fire. This is the hypothesis we explored in Chapter 3, the Jumping Jack Flash Hypothesis.

Each day when Jonny Mnemonic does his updates, he starts off with a spotlight story, one that stands out a little more than the rest. On this particular day in February, he put the spotlight on a series of vehicle fires in different parts of the world, but that had multiple fires in specific locations that were just minutes apart. Some of the events materialized in the New York City area. For instance, two vehicle fires erupted in Manhattan (which is a coastal area) within five minutes of each other. One was a pick up truck and the other was a car. Police said they believed that the fires were incendiary in nature.

Car fires investigated
From 1350kman.com, Feb. 25, 2014
Riley County Police and Manhattan Fire Department investigators are looking into suspicious fires reported early Tuesday morning.
At approximately 2:10 AM, the two departments responded to a complaint of fire in the 800 block of Moro Street in Manhattan. When emergency crew arrived on scene they found a vehicle on fire.

Approximately 5 minutes later another report of fire was received and officers responded to a stairwell at an apartment complex located at 801 Moro Street. Within the next 45 minutes police and fire officials received a complaint of an additional fire in the 800 block of Laramie where another vehicle had been ignited.

There were no injuries reported.

Police and Fire Investigators began an investigation into the suspicious fires and have determined that there was a high probability that they were incendiary in nature. This investigation is ongoing.

There were other recent car fires in the New York area that authorities believed were suspicious, but Jonny disagreed. He said that more of these gas-caused fires will appear suspicious and arson will get the blame. He explained it on his website.

JumpingJackFlashHypothesis.blogspot.com
By Jonny Mnemonic
Much like the 3 boats that burned up in two separate incidents within 3 minutes in Washington DC, as mentioned in the 2014-02-11 update. And fires caused by methane and/or hydrogen sulfide will of course be incendiary in nature; they're both flammable gases. The wee hours are when the atmosphere cools and contracts, which will push any hydrogen sulfide and/or methane floating in the air above closer to the ground. Also note the two trucks that burst into flame on bridges in the NYC area on this same day. Could this have been arson? Anything is possible, but the fact that they were parked and that the fires may have been 'incendiary in nature' doesn't indicate arson, and I don't see them mentioning having anything substantive in terms of evidence that would indicate arson...

If the United Kingdom hasn’t had enough problems over the past two winters, they can add mysterious car fires to the sinkholes, floods, winds, waves, fireballs, etc. Two cars erupted into flames just fifteen minutes apart in the wee hours again in Wrexham.

Fury after two car fires in Wrexham fifteen minutes apart
NewsNorthWales.co.uk, Feb. 25, 2014
By Charlie Croasdale
Two car fires which took place within 15 minutes of each other are being treated as arson.

North Wales Police said both fires were started deliberately but added they are not being treated as linked.

Retired couple Michael and Heather Platt’s Citroen Xsara was the first car torched, sparking fears about the safety of their neighbours on their street of semi-detached properties.

“We were both asleep and I just heard a big swoosh sound and then a bang. I looked outside the window and said ‘Oh my God, my car is on fire’.

“We ran downstairs, rang the fire brigade and then I grabbed a housepipe, but it just kept burning.

Nicola Birchall’s Vauxhall Astra was the second vehicle torched on Ash Grove, with the full tank of petrol she had just put in causing the blaze to rage for over an hour.

Mrs Birchall, 43, who works at Dodds Lane Student Centre, said a number of items - including her pupil’s school work - had been lost in the fire.
“I was lying in bed and just heard a pop which sounded like an explosion”, she said.

Naturally, Jonny disagreed again that these were caused by an arsonist. Here is his response.

By Jonny Mnemonic
Don't see them mentioning any evidence of arson here either, just an assumption. And this is what we should expect to see as the number, size and concentration of hydrogen sulfide and methane plumes in the atmosphere continue to increase. Also note the passenger bus that burst into flame between Wrexham and Penley on this same day...

There were also two cars that ignited nearby to each other and only minutes apart in the late night hours on Feb. 25 in Hazleton, Pennsylvania. The same night saw a box truck burst into flames while driving across the Verrazano-Narrows Bridge that connects Staten Island with Brooklyn. The driver and passenger both escaped without injury while it took the fire crews over an hour to put out the fire. Another truck also burst into flame in the New York City area going over a bridge. This time it was the George Washington Bridge near Fort Lee, NJ. Here are links to those two fires.

standardspeaker.com... www.nbcnewyork.com... www.nj.com...

Continued...

posted on Mar, 20 2015 @ 03:33 PM
link   
Why are vehicles mysteriously erupting into flames all over the world right now? Why are there so many home and plant explosions all over the world right now? I’ll let Jonny explain it again from his website describing the mysterious fires and explosions caused by methane and hydrogen sulfide.

By Jonny Mnemonic
Because hydrogen sulfide and methane are both highly flammable gases, their interaction with our flammable fuels infrastructure (cars, planes, jet skis, boats, homes, hotels, businesses, chemical plants, ammo depots, etc) is problematic and is leading to increases in fires and explosions, everywhere generally, but more on and near the coasts. Also, hydrogen sulfide is extremely fast-acting (it is deemed a 'knockdown agent' for this reason) and people driving any type of vehicle are likely to be affected, either rendered unconscious or dead, and this will cause an increase in major vehicular accidents of all kinds which has already begun.

Hydrogen sulfide is a heavier than-air-gas and will be accumulating in low-lying places: the oceans, seas, lakes, rivers, ravines, ditches, quays, canyons, valleys, gorges, streams, etc. Water is also heavier-than-air, so wherever you find water you are likely to find H2S accumulating. Methane is slightly more buoyant than (normal) air so it will mix and be generally everywhere, but will tend to fill up our atmosphere from the top down.

In the following statement from Jonny, he described how hydrogen sulfide gas plumes may affect you where ever you may be, whether high altitudes or in low-lying areas.

From Jonny Mnemonic
See, the hydrogen sulfide gets to the STRATOSPHERE. Will it stay there? No, it'll get blown up over mountains, but unless wind is blowing it on, it will fall back to Earth. Where will it fall? Maybe 'they' have models that can predict that. It may simply be too random and chaotic to be predictable at all too. It could drop down on you anywhere. You'll be MORE vulnerable on the coasts, sure, but no place, regardless of altitude, will ever be truly 'safe'. In fact, I'd rather be on the very west side of the Mississippi River Valley, overlooking a vast plains area of lower altitude, than in a valley in the Colorado Rockies at 8,000 feet but surrounded by 12,000 foot mountains; I think the former would be just as safe, if not safer.
Anyway, a gust of wind blows a plume up a hill, or a plume blown up over a mountain drops down, hits that building's air intake system or gets blown inside through an open window, infiltrates the building. Now it's inside, no wind, so it sinks to the floor. Maybe a ceiling fan blows it around. Maybe someone opens a door and the wind of that blows the floor accumulation around, whatever. A tiny bit finds some nitric acid in a cabinet and whoosh, a small fire breaks out, maybe even just a little plastic lid or q-tip or something. No one sees it, because no one's there, so the fire grows until a fire alarm goes off, and then the fire is even bigger before anyone arrives. That's all it takes for these fires, just the tiniest amount of hydrogen sulfide meeting the wrong chemical.

This is why I explain how one would survive this using a 'buffered air system'. You need to be underground (safe from the fires and explosions). You need a huge compressed air tank. When the air blowing by is dirty, you breathe your stored air supply and keep positive air pressure. As soon as the air is clean (or filterable anyway), you top your compressed air back up. I explained that in the context of the people living in the HIMALAYAS. (It will be HELPFUL to be at higher altitude, because the air will be clean-ish a higher percentage of the time, but not 100% of the time.) If you think elevation alone can save you then you haven't thought this through at all.

I'm hoping that if ALL the super smart people wake up, that collective mind will have better solutions. They certainly won't have helpful solutions if we simply pretend this isn't happening and let them (and us) die.

Of course not all vehicles that ignite into flame are caused by roaming plumes of gas. As one exchange on ATS pointed out, the poster experienced a fire in her SUV shortly after a recall was issued and she believed that was the cause.

Post by Calare
AboveTopSecret.com
The Above Network, LLC
Dangerous Gas may be the cause of super-charged, mass die-offs, quakes and more
www.abovetopsecret.com...
This is a very interesting thread and I am definitely going to follow up with the research, just wanted to toss something out there to make sure it may not be throwing off your calculations.

Car fires keep coming up. My own car, a Ford Explorer, just mysteriously burst into flames back in May. My husband drove it to work, came back after a 10 hour shift just as a little smoke was starting to come out from under the hood. Very quickly it erupted into a hot enough flame to warp several sections of rather sturdy framework. It seemed a total mystery until I was going through the paperwork a few weeks later, clearing it out, and found a recall notice I had put off to bring the car in for a new cruise control. There had been instances of them spontaneously bursting into flames, usually in cars that were not running at the time.

I'm not saying that is what is causing all of these fires, however, I'm quite sure it was the cause of mine when you factor in the starting point of the fire.

I wonder how many of these other cars may have been Explorers? Or have there been other similar recall issues? My sister's first car also suddenly caught fire in a parking lot, but I think that was an issue with an old battery, it's been about 20 years so my memory could be off. A little research into that may help make sure you have a solid set to plug into your equations.
There was no news coverage of either of these car fires. I know I didn't have to report to the DMV why my car was totaled. I'm not sure where a good comprehensive list may be. I had just reduced my insurance coverage from full to liability when my son got his license, so I didn't even report it to insurance, but that may be a place to start. You'd at least get numbers on the covered vehicles...

Again, not trying to detract, looking forward to a lot of reading in my near future, just trying to help get a clear picture for better estimates.

Continued...

posted on Mar, 20 2015 @ 03:36 PM
link   
Reply by JonnyMnemonic
AboveTopSecret.com
The Above Network, LLC
I'm sure some vehicles have been Explorers. Obviously that'd include some fraction of the SUVs, but none of the jet skis, fishing boats, cargo ships, yachts and generic boats, school buses and other buses, tanker trucks, pickup trucks, motorcycles, forklifts, golf carts, RVs, tractor trailers, cars, or vans. No way to know if the Explorers that have burned had been taken in and fixed. But think about it: they issue recalls to fix problems. So if there's a fire problem and they issue a recall to fix it, you'd expect to see the number of fires decrease, not increase. Many of these fires are in vehicles that are not running, just sitting in a parking lot or car dealership lot, or auto shop, or car park, etc. Many burst into flame inside garages or outside homes and burn down the home too. One dealership had surveillance video, and it showed the car just bursting into flame in the lot, beneath the hood. What's under the hood? Thick copper cables. Hydrogen sulfide is reactive with copper. (Which also explains the power poles bursting into flame, especially the pile that went up in Texas in the same general geographic area.)

With news stories showing an increasing number of people being found burned to death inside vehicles, it seems like it's worth paying attention to. I think THAT is because while hydrogen sulfide is flammable and is causing and exacerbating fires, it's also a knockdown agent and renders people unconscious or dead. If you're in a vehicle, both can happen: the vehicle bursts into flame AND the driver is knocked unconscious, and so the driver is incinerated (if the gas hadn't already killed him or her).

And no, there's no news story for many vehicular fires. I can't do much about that; I can only see what I can see. The same is true of the people dropping dead; no news, just the sirens of ambulances carting away the bodies from homes, one by one. Three of my friends dropped dead fairly recently, all in their 40s, no health issues. One dropped dead outside, in his back yard. One lost consciousness and slammed his scooter into a truck then dropped dead in the shower a week later. One dropped dead in her sleep. No news stories for any of them. Their only commonality was that they lived in reasonable proximity to a low-lying area, a river. Another friend, trying to lose weight, was taking walks, outside, also in reasonable proximity to the river. She's now having neurological seizures.

The spotlight story I started this chapter off with from the Jumping Jack Flash website had one more news story about vehicle fires. This one comes from Roswell, NM where there had been a string of fires and authorities blamed it on arsonists. Residents of the town stated that it’s gotten so bad they are terrified and their children are terrified. As Jonny pointed out though, all the fires are taking place in the wee hours of the night and there isn’t any evidence whatsoever of arson…no witnesses, motive, etc.

City of Roswell dealing with car arsonist
From KOB.com, Feb. 25, 2014
By Lauren Hansard
The Roswell fire department believes a car arsonist has struck again. Three more cars were torched in driveways, leaving the department investigating nine car fires.

Some people in Roswell are terrified.

"Everybody's scared, our kids, we have three kids in the house, they're still terrified," said Jessaca Wright.
The Roswell Fire Department said an arsonist is randomly torching cars parked in driveways.

The fire department says the fires have a number of similarities and they have reason to believe all of the crimes are connected.

This is all the information the fire department is offering, that there are similarities but that’s it. Although this case, simply because of the sheer number of cars on fire in the last four months, could be an arsonist, I believe Jonny is correct that they can only assume arson because gas plumes don’t make sense to them. They didn’t learn about gas plumes at the fire academy. Here is what Jonny had to say about the Roswell fires.

Post by JonnyMnemonic
AboveTopSecret.com
The Above Network, LLC
Arson assumed as usual. Any witnesses, motive, surveillance footage, or other evidence? Nope, just an assumption. Have fire investigators ruled out hydrogen sulfide's reactivity with rusty iron/steel and electrified copper as a potential cause? No, so they don't know if that's what's causing these fires or not, and it probably is. Also, fires ignited by hydrogen sulfide and methane blowing around the atmosphere will appear very random - just like these fires - because the atmosphere itself is random. Nobody is being targeted; it's just whoever happens to have a vehicle in the path. 'Middle of the night' means the wee hours, which is when the atmosphere cools and contracts, which will push any hydrogen sulfide or methane in the air above closer to the ground...

Things are certainly getting very obvious now...

In the last chapter we explored the loud house-rattling booms happening around the world and the possible causes, including gas eruptions from earthquake fractures and meteor explosions, but causation for many of these booms may be plumes coming into contact with an ignition source. There are so many explosions as of late, from exploding homes, chemical plants to light flashing booms in the skies overhead that it leaves no room for doubt that rogue gas plumes are causing atmospheric explosions. Many of these explosions can be attributed to a chemical reaction, so the question remains, why now? Why are these chemicals in the atmosphere around the planet right now, just as the waters of the earth are warming up? Throughout history, warmer waters led to methane and hydrogen sulfide eruptions.

Whether the booms are caused by gas eruptions exploding from the surface or gas plumes exploding in the air, it’s all a result of escalating methane and hydrogen sulfide gas release.

It’s overwhelming to see all the fires and explosions listed on Jonny’s website from homes, workplaces, RV’s, boats, cars, trucks, buses, etc. I’m sure plenty of them do come up with a logical explanation for the cause, but most don’t. They remain mysterious and unexplainable.

Here is an exchange between Jonny and a member of ATS who doubted the theory and explains why.

Post by HopeforEveryone
AboveTopSecret.com
The Above Network, LLC
Been reading up on Hydrogen Sulfide. Flammable at ranges of 4.3% - 46%. Concentrations of 1000pm cause instant unconsciousness even after only one breath. If these cars are catching fire due to hydrogen sulfide, wouldn't there be loads of dead and dying people in the surrounding area ?
I accept that methane could be a real global game changer, but I'm not convinced we're in immediate danger, next generation and the one after will be the ones to pay the piper.

Continued...

posted on Mar, 20 2015 @ 03:39 PM
link   
Reply by JonnyMnemonic
AboveTopSecret.com
The Above Network, LLC
That's a reasonable question. However, what's the flammability range when it's mixed with gas fumes, or methane fumes, or both? Good luck finding the answer to that question. Also, it's absorbing into absorbent materials, thus the people spontaneously combusting (their clothes). Other similar incidents, like the homeless guy going into the hospital with his clothes that were emanating some 'unknown chemical' that immediately sickened the hospital staff. (Sign of a 'knockdown agent' there, to work that fast on people.) So it's not as simple as you make it out to be. Experiments would need to be done to see what the mix ratios are in terms of flammability, not just with normal air, but when flammable fuel fumes are present, or electrified copper, taking into account material absorbency of materials that are present and how much they've absorbed, and more. The government has probably done those experiments, but seeing as they're hiding this from us, I doubt they'll be sharing that information.

Also, I don't think Congress is working on mass fatality planning for something a generation out, especially considering that the Clathrate Gun IS FIRING NOW:

That's an extinction level event right there. You'd expect to see a rise in fires and explosions. Well, we are. I've documented some of the state-based fire stats: up hugely. And not just here, but across the world. When Sandy came ashore, all KINDS of fires erupted, from cars to entire neighborhoods, wastewater plants burning up, electrical plants exploding. That's the methane hydrates off the East Coast getting blown ashore by the hurricane's 'arms' and finding an ignition source. We'll see what happens with the next hurricane to slam the East Coast.

So, you're quite an optimist to think things will get bad in a generation. They're ALREADY bad, and rapidly getting worse. Watch this summer, unless you're dead by then. The fires are going to be outrageous. You can bank on that.

Reply by HopeforEveryone
AboveTopSecret.com
The Above Network, LLC
The point is we know the toxicity levels in normal air and atmospheric conditions so the hypothesis about cars catching fire seems tenuous. The flammable range even in exotic conditions would have to be too low, even at 800ppm, which is a long way from 4.3% people have a 50% chance of death after 5 minutes. Unless the fires are using up all the hydrogen sulfide, the first responders, firemen etc, would all suffer ill effects from the gas. It's an interesting theory but needs refinement. I do think you're doing the world a service though, by drawing our attention to the possibilities and creating debate.

I suspect it will take a massive event to wake people up to the dangers of the methane, I've talked about it to a few friends and family and they're not even aware of the Siberian or Arctic releases. These are intelligent people too, doctors, physics msc's. Methane level of700 nmol/mol in 1750. By 2008, however, global methane levels, which had stayed mostly flat since 1998, had risen to 1800 nmol/mol, somethings going on for sure.

Two things we’re brought up in the above exchange, which deserve further review. First, the idea that the immense fires in the aftermath of Superstorm Sandy were the result of the gases being brought up from the East Coast gas seeps by the storm. Jonny cited the electrical fires, vehicle fires, wastewater plant fire and an entire neighborhood that burned. Despite a deluge of rain water over the area, these fires erupted anyhow. He said this could have been caused by the hurricane bringing ashore the gas and then finding ignition sources.

To further support this idea, another situation occurred that could have been similar. A strange bog fire burned over 2.5 acres in the UK, near the coast, right after one of their torrential rain storms with hurricane force winds. The experts were baffled by this fire because they said the bog, naturally wet in the first place, was incredibly wet after the rains. This is a wetland so it has naturally occurring methane gas below the bog and that could explain it, but it reminded me of the Sandy fires because it happened just after high winds with torrential rain.

Borth bog fire burns out on Ceredigion coast
From BBC News, Feb. 14, 2014
A fire on bog land is out after dramatic scenes earlier of flames and smoke billowing over a nearby coastal village.
Fire crews were called at 05:20 GMT on Friday and allowed the blaze, which covered about a hectare (2.5 acres), to burn itself out by early afternoon.

Resident Bryn Jones said the scene was "incredible" given the wet weather.

The cause of the fire is not yet known but is being investigated.

Natural Resources Wales, which leases the land from the RSPB, said the fire appeared to have been restricted to surface grass rather than the peat.

The Ceredigion coast has borne the brunt of the bad weather in recent times, with buildings damaged by high winds this week.

Bangor University wetland science and conservation expert Dr Christian Dunn said the scale of the fire had been "very surprising" given the weather.

"It may be that the area of peatland has drainage channels cut into it and the strong winds have helped dry off the top layer," he said.

"There's no way of knowing at the moment though how it started. It could have even been from a lightning strike during the storms or perhaps the elusive will-o'-the-wisp.

"This, I'm afraid to say, is not caused by goblins or fairies but by the spontaneous combustion of certain gases from the peat bog; a fact which always seems to disappoint the students on Bangor University's wetland science course."

The second thing about the exchange between Jonny and Hope for Everyone was when Hope mentioned that there should be more human deaths. I explore human deaths in a later chapter but here is a strange human death that makes a great case for hydrogen sulfide as the culprit. This story is about a man who finds his wife on fire, who dies, but while he is transported by ambulance, the driver also sickens and dies. The story below fails to mention that John Baer, the 68-year old husband told police that he found his wife on fire in the living room. Following the news article, Jonny makes a comment.

Continued...

posted on Mar, 20 2015 @ 03:43 PM
link   
Ambulance driver spent final moments protecting Stillwater fire survivor
NJ.com, Jan. 8, 2013
By Seth Augenstein, the Star-Ledger
The veteran emergency medical technician who was driving a critically-burned man from a fire scene this morning felt a heart attack coming on – and in his last moments did his best to save the people inside the ambulance, colleagues say.

William Martin, of Stillwater, was driving a man seriously burned in a house fire to a landing zone for a Medevac airlift to a hospital. But on a nearby road, he began to feel ill – and tried to stop the ambulance before he succumbed, says Michele Hess, the captain of the Stillwater Emergency Rescue Squad.

The early-morning fire killed Dorothy Baer, 70, and critically injured John Baer, 68, in their Potters Road home, according to Lt. Stephen Jones of the New Jersey State Police.

The State Police and the Sussex County Prosecutor’s Office are still investigating the fire as suspicious, said Greg Mueller, the county’s first assistant prosecutor.

Post by JonnyMnemonic
AboveTopSecret.com
The Above Network, LLC
So this man finds his wife ON FIRE in their living room. She dies. That was probably hydrogen sulfide in her clothes and she got too close to a fireplace or she was a smoker or something. So an ambulance comes, gets the husband, heads to the hospital. Then the ambulance driver loses consciousness and crashes and dies too. That was probably from hydrogen sulfide in the husband's clothes, or the driver was exposed at the house when he picked up the husband, or both.

That made me remember another story, from June, where a homeless guy came into a hospital covered with 'an unknown chemical', which sickened several employees and caused the hospital to evacuate:

Chemical covered person walks into ER; hospital shut down
ABCActionNews.com, June 11, 2012
By Kristal Roberts
Mease Dunedin Hospital was shut down Sunday night after a homeless man covered in unknown chemicals walked inside, according to the Pinellas County Sheriff's Office.

The homeless man reportedly came straight into the emergency room with the unknown chemical, affecting several employees.

Previous information indicated that the hospital had been evacuated and patients were sent to other hospitals, but a spokesperson has confirmed the hospital was only closed for two hours.

Milwaukee Avenue from Virginia to Main Street was shut down in response to the incident. The emergency room was back up and running by 11:30 p.m.

Post by JonnyMnemonic
AboveTopSecret.com
The Above Network, LLC
That was mentioned in the 2012-06-19 update, back in June. So in June it was already getting into the clothes of homeless people who sleep outside fully exposed. Now it's getting inside peoples' homes in concentrations high enough to ignite people and possibly to cause secondary sickening in people who come close to the people exposed inside their homes too. And think of the poor husband, jeez: he sees his wife burn to death then on the way to the hospital his ambulance driver sickens, crashes and dies too. Gotta wonder how long he's gonna live himself, assuming he ever made it to the hospital.

Gettin' purty scary out there! I think I'm gonna go give one of my ozone generators a hug...

posted on Mar, 20 2015 @ 07:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Rezlooper

What a fantastic read, thank you very much for the next chapter in your book.
I do recall the homeless guy story some time ago in my news surf, and the ambulance driver having distress was very interesting.

Regards, Iwinder

posted on Mar, 20 2015 @ 09:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: Iwinder
a reply to: Rezlooper

What a fantastic read, thank you very much for the next chapter in your book.
I do recall the homeless guy story some time ago in my news surf, and the ambulance driver having distress was very interesting.

Regards, Iwinder

Thanks again Iwinder, more to come. The next chapter is about sinkholes and land cracks.

posted on Mar, 20 2015 @ 10:14 PM
link   
Wow. Thank you. It's going to take me a while to read through, but thanks for the great information. I will stay tuned for more.

posted on Mar, 20 2015 @ 10:15 PM
link   
Also, I live in southern Oklahoma and have been experiencing many of these events and effects.

posted on Mar, 21 2015 @ 09:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: Lookstwice
Also, I live in southern Oklahoma and have been experiencing many of these events and effects.

You're in what I consider ground zero in the United States. Oklahoma and Pennsylvania are experiencing the most events along with Florida.

posted on Jan, 2 2016 @ 12:45 PM
link   
we have a today case in my country...

An old man found inside his farm with pigs totally ash! But no signs of fire around, they called the firefighters to collect his remains.

You need google translator for it, but I will also add the news in external source, posted under..

newpost.gr...

Charred man in a pig unit, found by a relative in Karyes Trikala, reportedly as 71 years old. Immediately rushed to point the Trikala Fire Service and ambulance, which transported him to the hospital in Trikala. Preliminary investigation conducted by the Police Department of Trikala.

edit on 2-1-2016 by Ploutonas because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join