It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Immortal Cabal Ruling Our Planet

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 4 2015 @ 07:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: mSparks43
a reply to: soficrow

charter from whom?

"The BIS was established on May 17, 1930, by an intergovernmental agreement by Germany, Belgium, France, United Kingdom, Italy, Japan, United States and Switzerland[3][4]" - as it says in the link I provided to you that you apparently did not bother to read.

Other info there explains, "The Bank for International Settlements (BIS...) is an international organization of central banks which "fosters international monetary and financial cooperation and serves as a bank for central banks".[2] ...It also provides banking services, but only to central banks and other international organizations."

Again, the BIS was clearly one of the key orchestrators of WW2. Note the clause stipulating that even if the signatory nations went to war with one another and the BIS funded warring sides in the conflict, the nations could not sue or appropriate the BIS' funds. In fact, the BIS loaned money for the war to ALL sides, and made a fricking fortune on the interest our parents spent their lifetimes paying off.

posted on Apr, 4 2015 @ 10:33 PM
link   
A World Leader Tried to Fight the International Banking System and Lost
Read more at www.liveleak.com...

posted on Apr, 4 2015 @ 10:45 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Bank For International Settlements (BIS): The Rothschilds Control And How To Dictate

posted on Apr, 4 2015 @ 10:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: OOOOOO
a reply to: xuenchen

Bank For International Settlements (BIS): The Rothschilds Control And How To Dictate

No argument from me.

posted on Apr, 5 2015 @ 03:03 AM
link   

no. that doesn't answer the question.
a "country" cannot grow a "charter" like fruit from the tree of knowledge.

so again
charter from whom
to whom (think we established this was to various banking families - but I already agreed with you those families were only involved in clearing international trade. And if you are talking banking families then the Lloyds and Barclays make the Rothchilds look like amatures)
en.wikipedia.org...
en.wikipedia.org...(banking)

and how much did it cost.

And I'll also point out, international trade was already being cleared well before the BIS, I'm not sure what you think changed from before to after
edit on 5-4-2015 by mSparks43 because: add lloyds and barclays

posted on Apr, 5 2015 @ 04:24 PM
link   
a reply to: mSparks43

So who do you think gives charters to banks and corporations? [Please don't say monarchies - that ended some time ago, and the strategy revealed when corporations were granted "personhood" status.] fyi - Nations do indeed grant corporate charters.

In the USA:

DEFINITION of 'Corporate Charter'
A written document filed with a U.S. state by the founders of a corporation detailing the major components of a company such as its objectives, its structure and its planned operations. If the charter is approved by the state government, the company becomes a legal corporation.

Also referred to as "charter" and "articles of incorporation".

How to Incorporate a Company in Switzerland

Incorporators' Meeting

The incorporators' meeting must be held before a Swiss notary public; however, the incorporators may appoint a proxy (i.e. CSF) for such a meeting. At the meeting the incorporators adopt the articles of incorporation and elect the members of the board of directors and the auditors. All these resolutions must be embodied in a notarized deed of incorporation. This deed of incorporation confirms further that the incorporators have subscribed to all shares and have made their contributions to the share capital.

Filing with the Commercial Registry

After the incorporators' meeting, an application for registration of the corporation must be filed with the Office of the Commercial Registry at the corporation's domicile. This application sets forth the essential information relating to the corporation, information that will also be published in the Commercial Registry, and must be accompanied by the following documents: (i) the notarized deed of incorporation, (ii) a certified copy of the articles of incorporation, (iii) declarations of acceptance from the initial board members and auditors, (iv) a confirmation by a Swiss bank that the initial share capital has been paid-in, (v) a board resolution concerning the constitution of the board of directors and, if so decided, the appointment of officers.

Registration in the Commercial Registry

The corporation becomes a legal entity only upon its registration in the Commercial Registry. Notice of the registration is published in the Swiss Official Gazette of Commerce.

Time needed for Formation

The entire incorporation process normally takes approximately two weeks from the date of the incorporators' meeting, but may be shortened to around three to five business days upon consultation with the Office of the Commercial Registry.

Do you wish to proceed with the incorporation of your Swiss company? Simply follow our step-by-step guidance.

edit on 5/4/15 by soficrow because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 5 2015 @ 05:44 PM
link   

well, its a start. there's actually a couple of interesting tangents we could go off on there.

->[Please don't say monarchies - that ended some time ago, and the strategy revealed when corporations were granted "personhood" status.]

Why not?
Only the USA and France weren't a monarchy when the BIS was established, and only France afaik has ever cut of their heads and nationalised their property.

IMHO there are two huge important facts missing here.
For example, when you are granted control of a "corporate person", there are also significant costs and obligations which land you in jail if you don't abide by them, that includes - for example - all the accounting law which ensures taxes are paid to the Monarch (in the UK it's her Majesties Customs and Revenue Service) or "state" in the case of a republic (republics tend to be cheaper, because they don't have to pay so much to the monarchy, Monaco is an interesting exemption to that).

And additionally, who actually had command of the military and the means to pay them. because it definately isn't the bankers (who can barely muster the means to get payback from in country defaults, let alone anything outside their jurisdiction).
As an interesting bit of DYOFR, find out from any servicemen/women you know what bank their pay packet originates from.
In the UK it seems to be Lloyds from all the ones I've spoken to.

You seem to be neglecting that central banks come from the days when monarchs were "all powerfull", mostly as a means to pay their standing armies and manage their tax collection.

While the days of their unrivalled power and control may have now passed, such a small group of inbred families do not suddenly loose ownership of 3/4 of the world -especially when they are exempt from inheritance tax.

And absolutely nowhere have I seen any evidence that they have relinquished control of the worlds various central banks - quite the opposite in fact. Last few decades have been a boom time for them as they've moved to ripping off and pludering their own people as they ran out of foreigners to target (although Russia and China are now being much more effective at killing the opium trade into their countries, so it probably wont be long until your streets are flooded with opium, when those markets finally close).

posted on Apr, 5 2015 @ 08:16 PM
link   

The OP was clear: "Even conspiracy noobs know the ancient Pharoahs, Kings and Emperors weren’t the real rulers, and that our Presidents and Prime Ministers are just puppets. There always were, and are, bankers behind the thrones. The scheme is as simple as it is ancient: bankers finance the public rulers through famines and floods, get them into wars and profit by lending to both sides. And the bankers always come out ahead.

....Corporations now are legal persons throughout the world - they have economic and political power equaling or surpassing that of nations, but with neither the weaknesses of living persons, nor the constraints of governments. Even better, corporations have no allegiances, and no responsibilities to the people of the world. Their only commitment, under international law, is to profit - and they are best described as “psychopaths.”

You apparently do not agree but have posted only snippets till now. I'm open - but where's your substantiation? Any links? References?

You might be interested in the BIS Constituent Charter (doesn't seem to involve monarchies - just banks):

Whereas the Powers signatory to the Hague Agreement of January, 1930, have adopted a Plan which contemplates the founding by the central banks of Belgium, France, Germany, Great Britain, Italy and Japan and by a financial institution of the United States of America of an International Bank to be called the Bank for International Settlements;

And whereas the said central banks and a banking group including Messrs. J. P. Morgan & Company of New York, the First National Bank of New York, New York, and the First National Bank of Chicago, Chicago, have undertaken to found the said Bank and have guaranteed or arranged for the guarantee of the subscription of its authorised capital amounting to five hundred million Swiss francs equal to 145,161,290.32 grammes fine gold, divided into 200,000 shares;
And whereas the Swiss Federal Government has entered into a treaty with the Governments of Germany, Belgium, France, Great Britain, Italy and Japan whereby the said Federal Government has agreed to grant the present Constituent Charter of the Bank for International Settlements and not to repeal, amend or supplement the said Charter and not to sanction amendments to the Statutes of the Bank referred to in Paragraph 4 of the present Charter except in agreement with the said Powers; ........

edit on 5/4/15 by soficrow because: still tinkering

posted on Apr, 5 2015 @ 10:07 PM
link   

I think the key difference is to see "ancient Pharoahs, Kings and Emperors" as individuals.
When in fact, imho, they were, and still very much are, families that organised themselves as corporations, with the employment criteria of being one of the family, and being the CEO/Chairman awarded to the oldest man of the house.

Liberalising that is nothing but a good thing imho.

"Snippets"
Yeah, when I started down this train of thought, 15 years ago or so, there was literally nothing on it. now there is a little more (and now even a reasonably vibrant and growing anti monarchy campaign at republic.org.uk... )

Some absolute gems like the opium connection and House of Wettin are still "fresh", and I've met some very interesting characters with much more inside knowledge than myself along the way - even learnt a new language and moved countries. Not so close to the UK these days.

There's also stuff like:
en.wikipedia.org...

Which I think says a lot about the history we don't get told about.

Don't get me wrong - I'm well aware of the power the banks hold, but when push comes to shove, it's about economics, land ownership, and having the military might to keep hold of it.

But issuing "currency" is really not that complex, and the monarchies basically invented it (i.e. "owning" the land that contained the gold and silver and finding they could use it to convince the chumps to die for them)

I think the thing to bear in mind about the various disinformation that has popped up around the likes of the Rothschilds and BIS over the last few years is that those disinformation campaigns are bought and paid for by someone - and there has definately been some well orchestrated campaigns over the years. But they also hold just enough truth to make people care.
edit on 5-4-2015 by mSparks43 because: SP

By the way, with a tin foil hat on, this kind of talk has the habbit of attracting somewhat unwanted attention.... I take these "page not found" and "internal server errors" as signs I'm onto something :p
edit on 5-4-2015 by mSparks43 because: "when lizards attack" warning.

posted on Apr, 6 2015 @ 04:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: mSparks43

Don't get me wrong - I'm well aware of the power the banks hold, but when push comes to shove, it's about economics,

You have said it all right there. Most monarchies survive today due to the goodwill of the taxpayer. The economic clout of the international banking/financial cartels, not to mention hidden assets of hidden families is thousands of times that of all monarchies combined, the math is easy to do.

There are hundreds of examples of the banking cartels influencing politicians and the media, even though they are careful. This is rarely the case for any monarchy, apart from some semi-public plea to avoid scandalous revelations, there are extremely few instances of them attempting to wield influence in modern times, as in the last century or so - because they have very little.

posted on Apr, 6 2015 @ 04:50 AM
link   
a reply to: PlanetXisHERE

Not really,
The non hidden assets of the British monarchy doesn't leave much in the world for everyone else outside of IT.
Well, maybe companies like BMW Mercedes and Porsche - but I'd wager they are majority owed by whats left of the German Royals.

But if you Pick, for example, the Saudi Royals - can you give me an example of assets that could be hidden that are several thousand times the size of their Oil reserves?

Or sticking with the British Royals - what could be several thousand times the size of Austrialia and most of Africa's entire mineral wealth? something in Canada maybe?
edit on 6-4-2015 by mSparks43 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 6 2015 @ 10:32 AM
link   

You still have not dealt with the main concept: The immortality at issue is not human - it's corporate, and has been achieved by radical and international revisions to corporate law, which makes familial bloodlines irrelevant.

edit on 6/4/15 by soficrow because: (no reason given)

edit on 6/4/15 by soficrow because: tnkr

posted on Apr, 6 2015 @ 11:55 AM
link   

Yes I did, when I said:

I think the key difference is to see "ancient Pharoahs, Kings and Emperors" as individuals.
When in fact, imho, they were, and still very much are, families that organised themselves as corporations, with the employment criteria of being one of the family, and being the CEO/Chairman awarded to the oldest man of the house.

Liberalising that is nothing but a good thing imho.

The "immortality" in question is those families are still exempt from tax especially inheritance tax - even in the USA aaui.
edit on 6-4-2015 by mSparks43 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 6 2015 @ 12:39 PM
link   
Immortality...

Such an egotistical dream, that its a childish nightmare.

posted on Apr, 6 2015 @ 01:38 PM
link   

The point is: Individual humans are not immortal, but corporations are immortal. It is not an analogy, metaphor or stretch. Corporations are immortal.

posted on Apr, 6 2015 @ 01:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Specimen

The point is: While individual humans are not immortal, corporations are immortal. In fact. Already. Under law. International law. It is not an analogy, metaphor or stretch. Corporations are immortal.

Worth considering.

edit on 6/4/15 by soficrow because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 6 2015 @ 03:02 PM
link   

Till consumer natural selection comes in, and kills the immortals cause they lost consumer interest.

Pictures and symbols can be easily immortalized, but kingdoms and walls fall to time.
edit on 6-4-2015 by Specimen because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 6 2015 @ 05:10 PM
link   

When you think of people as consumers, you've already lost.

posted on Apr, 7 2015 @ 07:31 AM
link   

Well, yeah, that and the guy that's probably going to inherit what's still left of the "immortal corporation" previously known as "The British Empire" - cares more about sheep and molesting young boys than he does about a strong and prosperous global economy with good opportunities.

www.hangthebankers.com...

I'm sure that's going to end well.

Maybe if his son gets it instead things will go better, I'm sure dressing up in a Nazi uniform and having your mum murdered by your dad won't signify any mental instability...
edit on 7-4-2015 by mSparks43 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12 >>

join