It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A pill that let's you sense empathy?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 20 2015 @ 04:26 PM
link   
we had this back in the 70's it was called MDA, the love drug.
a reply to: Anyafaj

posted on Mar, 20 2015 @ 04:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: guitarplayer
we had this back in the 70's it was called MDA, the love drug.

The kids call it "molly" these days (MDMA -- 3,4-methylenedioxy-methamphetamine).

posted on Mar, 20 2015 @ 04:30 PM
link   
Everyone will be given this medicine so we do not interfere with the people who run this reality. Sounds like it might be related to Paczkis.

posted on Mar, 20 2015 @ 04:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kuroodo
I'm confused. Does this make you sense empathy, or does it make you empathetic?

Actually this is a typical case of misuse of a word. Empathy is feeling another persons actual feelings, sympathy is just being considerate of another persons feelings. This pill causes sympathy not empathy, which those of us who experience true empathy understand the major difference between the two.

posted on Mar, 20 2015 @ 04:39 PM
link   
I remeber the speed based and just before it became outlawed they had come up with a downer based same effects but not an upper. We use to get it by the shoe box full until it became illegal and they shut the labs down in colorado. It went from 1.00 a number 5 cap to 10.00 a cap over night when it was classified as a drug. At the same time we had a county sherif that they put a reward on his head of his head in exchange for his head in weight of MDA.
a reply to: Blue Shift

edit on 20-3-2015 by guitarplayer because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 20 2015 @ 04:40 PM
link   
How extraordinary. Being empathic doesn't mean it makes someone happier. I doubt it would do well from a consumer perspective

posted on Mar, 20 2015 @ 07:41 PM
link   
What do I think? If that innovation helps those who need it, go for it! It wouldn't hurt to try.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join