It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fear and Loathing in Ukraine. Truth and unanswered questions. What is happening there?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 22 2015 @ 07:28 AM
link   
a reply to: voiceofthecielago

Why would a Jew fund Nazis? He wouldn't. Why do you think he would? You just explained: you believe Jews are immoral. That's called Anti-Semitism.

If you cannot provide a reliable source for your claim, it is probably not true, so if you believe it, it is because you want it to be true.

Why have you ignored my full length answer to your disgusting lies? You will find it here:

www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 22-3-2015 by DJW001 because: Edit to correct typo.

posted on Mar, 22 2015 @ 04:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: DJW001

Why would a Jew fund Nazis? He wouldn't. Why do you think he would? You just explained: you believe Jews are immoral. That's called Anti-Semitism.

If you cannot provide a reliable source for your claim, it is probably not true, so if you believe it, it is because you want it to be true.

Why have you ignored my full length answer to your disgusting lies? You will find it here:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Hahahahaha

Next one... Where exactly i "explained that i belive Jews are immoral"????????? WHERE???????????????????????????????????

Reliable source????????? Kolomoyski IS FUNDING battallions AIDAR AND AZOV and they are nazis.
Are you blind???????? Whats wrong with you?

posted on Mar, 22 2015 @ 07:05 PM
link   

I don't know why ATS allows posters like you to persist. The fact someone is a Jew or Mexican or Russian or Chinese simply doesn't matter. It's what they do that matters, not what they are.

ATS wonders why advertising is difficult to attract. You're the reason my friend. Dance on the edge of anti-semetic all you like, I see you for what you are.

posted on Mar, 22 2015 @ 09:27 PM
link   

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join