It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I'm Taking A Break

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+34 more 
posted on Mar, 20 2015 @ 09:36 AM
link   
I don't want to leave anyone wondering. I may be back, but it probably won't be anytime soon. If you don't hear from me again, know that this was a good run, and all the time and effort spent here was damn well worth it!!

I've recently suffered a terrible family loss and I'm trying to cope. Please forgive my abrupt departure and keep the home fires burning.

Cheers,
Snarl

posted on Mar, 20 2015 @ 09:43 AM
link   
a reply to: Snarl

Sorry to hear things are tough for you, I hope it gets easier.

I hope you find your center again and please do enjoy the real world while you're out there for us!

posted on Mar, 20 2015 @ 09:43 AM
link   

Sometimes the world is not a easy place to live in, sometimes we all need to get away to try and make sense of it all, or some times we want "just to be". Walk the path you are on and I wish that luck and joy find you

posted on Mar, 20 2015 @ 09:45 AM
link   
Thoughts go with you.
Wishing you strength to deal with your loss.

posted on Mar, 20 2015 @ 09:54 AM
link   

Hi Snarl,

Sorry to hear life isn't going well for you.

I hope for peace and contentment in the future.

I have enjoyed reading your threads and posts. Gave me some good laughs at times.

Take care,

Crappiekat.

posted on Mar, 20 2015 @ 09:55 AM
link   
I am sorry for your loss Snarl. I've always enjoyed your posts here and you've always been so kind to me, especially when I had a loss of my own a bit back.

I'll keep you and yours in my thoughts and prayers (if that's ok with you). I wish you the courage and the strength to get through this tough time. If you ever need someone to talk to, my inbox is always open.

You'll be missed and I sincerely hope to see you back here and posting when life gives you a break and your healing has begun.

posted on Mar, 20 2015 @ 09:57 AM
link   

Sorry to hear of your loss Snarl , I hope you find the strength to make it through what I'm sure must be dark times for you right now and find a way to come to terms with what has happened.

Thoughts and best wishes go to you and those around you.

posted on Mar, 20 2015 @ 09:58 AM
link   

I'm so sorry to hear of your loss.

Though I realize I'm just some stranger on the web, I want you to know I sincerely wish you peace and blessings as you find your way through whatever darkness has come to your life.

And I do hope you will be able to return here to disagree with me once again...

AB

posted on Mar, 20 2015 @ 10:01 AM
link   

If you don't return to ATS I hope the very best for you and your exploration for knowledge and experiences in life.

Thoughts and prayers are with you and your family at this time - I'm sorry for your loss
Hang in there and I hope to see you back good Sir.

posted on Mar, 20 2015 @ 10:10 AM
link   

SnF guess this could be the last gift to you my friend...... I don't write a lot here but read too many times daily!!!

I always read your posts...

You will be missed even if I don't always agree with you.....

Must admit I have mixed emotions over your Avatar. Good cause its you.... Terrible cause of the jerk who inspired many cartoons featuring what he did....

Whatever you decide to do I hope you appreciate that you will be welcomed back when ever you decide to join us again.... Sad to see you leave and hope that this is only temporary.... hmmmm wait a min not so fast Snarl..... Is there something you know that we should know..... FEMA camps to all members???? Too late your words of wit are being stored in many locations and around the world.... YOU are one of us and cannot hide LOL.....

Enjoy and keep looking for what comes next!

posted on Mar, 20 2015 @ 10:21 AM
link   

Good luck man. I hope to see you back sometime.

posted on Mar, 20 2015 @ 10:33 AM
link   
I know I'm taking a big gamble here, but I sincerely hope this song helps you as much as it helped me...

posted on Mar, 20 2015 @ 10:41 AM
link   
I am sorry for your loss, my thoughts and prayers are with you while you work through this.

posted on Mar, 20 2015 @ 10:41 AM
link   
All the Best in your difficult time!

People are often amazing, reach out and you'll find support to help you from the strangest places.

posted on Mar, 20 2015 @ 11:32 AM
link   

edit on 20-3-2015 by DeadSeraph because: Edited because I was an insensitive asshole and I feel terrible about it

posted on Mar, 20 2015 @ 11:55 AM
link   

Sir,

You are a gentleman and a scholar. You are also freaking kick ass. I wish you well and hope to see you when I see you. You rock.

The fire will be lit when you return. Hold it down. Never give up. Good journey.

edit on 3 20 2015 by tadaman because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 20 2015 @ 11:59 AM
link   
Sorry to hear about your loss. Take care. Come back if you need to.

posted on Mar, 20 2015 @ 12:06 PM
link   
Snarl I will miss you on the boards, and hope to see you back soon. You have friends here to talk to.
I am sorry for your loss and trust you find the strength I KNOW you have in you.

posted on Mar, 20 2015 @ 12:16 PM
link   

I'm so sorry for your loss.
But time does heal.
It can take some time though, I know that for a fact.

Until then, BTS can offer a diversion from life's burdens.

posted on Mar, 20 2015 @ 12:26 PM
link   
Good vibes your way!
You will be missed, we don't always agree but what you have to say is always insightful.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join