It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What aggravates you?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 21 2015 @ 06:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mister_Bit
Biggest thing that aggravates me at the moment is, people starting a sentence with 'So'

So is a word that you don't like at the beginning of a sentence? Did that count?

posted on Mar, 21 2015 @ 06:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Skid Mark

Is this due to a scratched disc?

posted on Mar, 21 2015 @ 07:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Autorico

No it's on showbox. I think it's a bandwidth issue.

posted on Mar, 21 2015 @ 08:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: Autorico
a reply to: Mister_Bit

So, why does that bother you?

Left myself wide open to this haha

posted on Mar, 22 2015 @ 05:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Skid Mark

aah ya that would suck.

posted on Apr, 18 2015 @ 10:20 AM
link   
I'll probably get blasted for this one, but i know there are some people who feel the same way.
I think the one thing that pushes my buttons the most lately is all this talk about missing and murdered indigenous woman, all the crying about how aboriginal people are so hard done by And what ever else they can find to complain about. Everyday its something! What happened to equality? There are other races who face missing and murdered loved ones! The reason why the vast majority is aboriginal is.... can anyone guess? Because thats the race you mostly see drinking and sniffing on our downtown streets, their the ones committing most of the crimes, mostly all prostitutes are aboriginal! You walk down main street all you see is aboriginal people drinking, staggering, sniffing, begging for money, shooting needles, its not often you see a person of another race doing these things!
I have a real hard time understanding why they cry racism all the time when people aren't really being racist, they are in fact telling the truth.
How is one supposed to feel when one race is literally given everything at pretty much no cost and everyone else has to work their asses off? What i mean by this is.. 1. Why the f*ck should a highly intoxicated aboriginal person be able to drink him self stupid and get higher then a kite, pass out or get injured and get a FREE ride to the hospital by ambulance, not have to pay a single cent..meanwhile the white family who pays taxes works hard to support their family, one day has an emergency 2 yr old child in distress cant breath properly, ambulance is dispatched, child is rushed to the hospital and low and behold the white family gets a 500 dollar ambulance bill a month later! What the f*uck is wrong with that picture? 2. Aboriginal people get pretty much every medication covered threw welfare treaty or their band, but the tax payers have to pay out their ass for certain medicine that's not covered by MB health. 3. Most children is cfs care are aboriginal, once something happens to a child like the 15 yr old girl pulled from the river, or the other 15 yr old girl that was badly beaten and is fighting for her life, aboriginal people are very quick to blame the system rather then stepping back and thinking "hey, if i gave up alcohol drugs prostitution or the criminal life style chances are my child would not have been taken away and they would still be here today!" But do they take responsibility for their own actions? Hell no! There is always someone or something to blame. Mom and dad were junkies and alcoholics so its ok for the kid to go beat and rape someone because he had a tough childhood. F@uck off already! People should be equal period! Race should not matter, but for some reason aboriginal people are the most catered to race out there while everyone else has to work their ass's off while more then half of them sit on welfare with 5 + kids!!
Should i really begin to touch down on the topic of these inner city reserves their starting to put in our city? Im sorry people but i for one and others I've talked to dont feel aboriginal people should be living rent free in our city if they dont wanna work and pay their way like everyone else they should stay in their reserves. We're seeing an increase of homelessness on our streets, why is that? Because there are too many aboriginal people popping out multiple babies, soaking up welfare not giving a # about what their child is doing or even forcing their child to go to school and get an education and break this horrible cycle, our jails are over crowded and most people are aboriginal, there even killing their own people!! How many times do you hear on the news brother shot brother or stabbed cousin on first nations reserve? Ugh!! If they dont wanna help them selves why the f@ck should everyone else have to help them? I am by no means racist, i am metis and my daughter is half aboriginal, i am plain and simply sick and tired of the boohooing aboriginal people are doing all the time yet choose to live this life style!
Sorry if anyone was offended, but im just speaking the truth.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join