It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Putin's New "Protocols"

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 20 2015 @ 08:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: DJW001
a reply to: voiceofthecielago

Why don't you crypto-Nazis join me here:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Nāśī’ (נָשִׂיא) is a Hebrew title meaning princein Biblical Hebrew, Prince (of the Sanhedrin) in Mishnaic Hebrew, or president in Modern Hebrew.

Just sayin...

posted on Mar, 20 2015 @ 08:49 AM
link   
a reply to: BornAgainAlien
Care to clarify your accounting, or just showing us how far you can count in English? Hey, already it's more than I can do in Russian, so I'm way impressed!

edit on 20-3-2015 by JohnnyCanuck because: meh

posted on Mar, 20 2015 @ 08:52 AM
link   
a reply to: JohnnyCanuck

He posted an intentionally flimsy source so that when people predictably attack the source he could play the victim card and claim there's some conspiracy to discredit alternative news sources.

posted on Mar, 20 2015 @ 08:54 AM
link   
Putin is clearly using the word 'Nazi' to gain support for his military actions in Ukraine. Of course there are no Nazis in Ukraine. The people there went through the same suffering as Russia did due to the Nazis. They hate them just as much as Russians do.

There are lots of nationalists in Ukraine, just like there are lots in Russia. That is no surprise because both countries have been culturally connected for many years now. Some of those nationalists use Nazi symbols because they are powerful and easily recognized. Both Russia and Ukraine have nationalists using the same Nazi symbols.

The fact that Russians buy the Nazis taking over Kiev story is disturbing. Russians use to be very wary of propaganda. They could see it a mile away and dismiss it even faster. Today it seems they buy it and crave more. The longer they buy the Kremlin's propaganda the longer they will be isolated from the EU and West. Putin will have to sit at the pariahs table at his international meetings during lunch, along with his few friends.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Mar, 20 2015 @ 08:54 AM
link   
a reply to: PrettyPlease1

If protocols of Zion are fake ?

Cudos to Russian propaganda, they are truly geniuses even 100 years before Putin lol.

There are many different world views coming from the people of jewish background. Think about Karl Marx and Ayn Rand, completely opposite, yet both are somehow jewish. So, no matter what happens, communist or free market wins you can point your finger on the jews.
edit on 20-3-2015 by kitzik because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 20 2015 @ 08:55 AM
link   

Read my post before and the link I gave...

Basically, I`m pointing readers to what goes on, an attack on Free Speech, by what seems to be a relentless attack on anything else as MSM...seeing this is in Deconstructing Disinformation, I could ad that to the discussion.

posted on Mar, 20 2015 @ 08:59 AM
link   

Only you would quote 'FortRuss' day after day, ATS thread after ATS thread. Have you no shame man?

posted on Mar, 20 2015 @ 09:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: noeltrotsky
Only you would quote 'FortRuss' day after day, ATS thread after ATS thread. Have you no shame man?

What about you ?

Do you have any shame, I've been reading ATS for 2 years now, you are new compared to me

Tell me one thing why should i trust you when your opinions so often reflect views of US government and mainstream media

posted on Mar, 20 2015 @ 09:03 AM
link   

Do you have any shame, I've been reading ATS for 2 years now, you are new compared to me

LOL. Also, attack the post, not the poster.
edit on 20-3-2015 by ScientificRailgun because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 20 2015 @ 09:04 AM
link   

That`s seven !

FortRuss is an excellent source for when you can`t read Russian or Ukrainian, I find it amusing that even what comes from Ukrainian Politicians/Media is being trashed, while the same members have been cheering on Ukrainian sources as the holy grail in the not so near past.
edit on 20 3 2015 by BornAgainAlien because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 20 2015 @ 09:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: PrettyPlease1
The new government is a puppet of US government

No. The new government is democratically elected. Even Ukrainians are able to cast votes and have an opinions. It is true to say that the Ukrainian government is attempting to align themselves to the West - notably Europe, but not a "puppet".

posted on Mar, 20 2015 @ 09:08 AM
link   

Oh NO! The Nazis are in Russia too!

en.wikipedia.org...

In 1999 they had over 100,000 members in Russia!!! Now they are smaller and hidden better around the country.

posted on Mar, 20 2015 @ 09:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: BornAgainAlien

Basically, I`m pointing readers to what goes on, an attack on Free Speech, by what seems to be a relentless attack on anything else as MSM...seeing this is in Deconstructing Disinformation, I could ad that to the discussion.

Sure...free speech...but that website you provided is quite a crude propaganda delivery vehicle. Also... questioning the Protocols of Zion as more than a Okhrana fake? Really?
Good luck being taken seriously.

posted on Mar, 20 2015 @ 09:09 AM
link   
Now that the opening shots have been fired, it's time to do voiceofcielago's post justice:

Poroshenko IS a jew. From jewish family... Its a fact. His father name was Walcman. He changed name to his wife name, Poroshenko. Its not a crime of course but it tells something... And hes father was also a well known fraud and thief in the 80's.

No-one is claiming he does not have Jewish roots. Why do you find that relevant? Many Jewish people change their names to avoid prejudice in the business world. Anti-Semitism is everywhere. I find it amusing how effortlessly you segue from "he is Jewish" to his father "is a well known fraud and thief," as though the two were naturally connected.

There are nazis in Ukrainian goverment. Its a fact. Members of well known neo-nazi organizations... Prawyj Sector for example.

Right Sector polled less than 7% across all districts in the last election. It holds no seats in the national Rada. Svoboda also failed to post, and the three ministers who were part of the initial coalition government resigned after that election.

en.wikipedia.org...

en.wikipedia.org...

(Use the links on Wikipedia to take you to primary sources.)

And battalions "Aidar" and "Azov" are funded by jews. You want names? Igor Kolomoisky for example.
Thats him:

(Followed by a photograph of Kolomoisky in a T-shirt with the logo of a Jewish group he founded.)

I have found only one source for the allegation that Kolomoisky funds Azov Battalion. Here it is:

www.newsweek.com...

Note, this article simply states it as a fact without citing any additional references. As for the Aidar Battalion, which is funded by Kolomoisky, here is the evidence of its neo-Nazi affiliation: a single photograph:

www.theguardian.com...

Can you spot the Nazi symbolism? (If you can, please explain why it would be relevant in Ukraine.) A volunteer militia is composed of volunteers; it does not necessarily demand that these volunteers all share the same opinions, just that they share an immediate goal, in this case, Ukrainian unity.

Incidentally, Kolomisky is a polarizing figure in Jewish circles in Ukraine. Undoubtedly there are some in the Jewish organization he is accused of trying to "take over" who are inadvertantly helping the Russian smear campaign.

And yes, they are nazi. Openly and without doubt:

And your proof that they are being funded by Jews? (We will discuss whether the Nazi symbolism means the same thing to Ukrainians as it does to others elsewhere.)

posted on Mar, 20 2015 @ 09:10 AM
link   

Ah a long time fan I see! And with a new account after being banned repeatedly.

Good to see you love ATS to continue to return despite the banning. Dedication like yours is rare!

posted on Mar, 20 2015 @ 09:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: JohnnyCanuck

Sure...free speech...but that website you provided is quite a crude propaganda delivery vehicle. Also... questioning the Protocols of Zion as more than a Okhrana fake? Really?

The website has proven to be an excellent source about what goes on in the Ukraine, especially regarding stuff coming from Ukrainian (Politicians) themselves. And with the official Ukrainian media now doing nothing more as propaganda (journalist are evicted or put in prison when they say the wrong things), we get at least still information about what goes on (Western MSM is also not doing actual reporting on it), so tell me, you don`t want to know what goes on in the Ukraine?...well I am, and there are some other readers who still want that information too.

posted on Mar, 20 2015 @ 09:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: PrettyPlease1
Tell me one thing why should i trust you when your opinions so often reflect views of US government and mainstream media

This thread is why you should trust me.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Note: this is my blatant attempt to attract attention to an interesting story that nobody seems to care about. This propaganda was requested so I obliged.

posted on Mar, 20 2015 @ 09:23 AM
link   

Good to see you love ATS to continue to return despite the banning. Dedication like yours is rare!

You are accusing the wrong person

And no

Dedication like yours is rare

Russia bashing dedication

posted on Mar, 20 2015 @ 09:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: JohnnyCanuck

The website has proven to be an excellent source about what goes on in the Ukraine, especially regarding stuff coming from Ukrainian (Politicians) themselves. And with the official Ukrainian media now doing nothing more as propaganda (journalist are evicted or put in prison when they say the wrong things), we get at least still information about what goes on (Western MSM is also not doing actual reporting on it), so tell me, you don`t want to know what goes on in the Ukraine?...well I am, and there are some other readers who still want that information too.

You are 100% correct

It is important to remember that for DJ and the few that agree with him, this is alll fun and games, nothing they should worry about other than discuss matters with a skewed viewpoint on some internet forum

For DJ and co. this is not everyday reality, nope, all he has to do is open up the internet and look "hmm, what will my biased filter tell me is important today"

There are without a single doubt extremists in power in the Ukraine.

BEFORE ANY OF THE RIOTING STARTED, THE EUROPEAN MEDIA was reporting on this

Please DJ if you do ONE thing with your thread, then explain to me why MY LOCAL MEDIA was first telling me that extremist neo-nazis were involved in the new Ukraine regime

TO THEN DROP THAT LINE as soon as things turned out to be getting serious???

I'll tell you why, DJ, since I'm close enough to tell you, and care enough to at least give this one more attempt, on top of what other members have already tried but failed;

PROPAGANDA WORKS BOTH WAYS, INCLUDING BY NOT SAYING THINGS

It is FACT that the west was engaged in destabilising Ukraine

HOWEVER I am also certain that THIS was not their intended direction

BUT now that SHTF they have chosen to play the blame game, LIKE CHILDREN.

"Let's play ball in the living room!"

Nobody intends to break a vase, but when it happens, EVERYONE BLAMES EACHOTHER

If this is really hard to grasp for you, you, in all honesty, have no place on a board like ATS

Denying ignorance is a ridiculous statement when you refuse to deny ALL ignorance. You're still ignorant as hell if you're going to choose to believe propaganda is something that gets pulled out every now and then by evil empires. YOU ARE THE PRODUCT OF PROPAGANDA. You likely never been to Russia, or Ukraine, so what the hell do you even know besides what MSM ALLOWS you to know and society CHOOSES to enrich itself with?
edit on 20-3-2015 by Strawberry88 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 20 2015 @ 09:36 AM
link   
Back to the OP...

originally posted by: DJW001
No-one is claiming he does not have Jewish roots. Why do you find that relevant? Many Jewish people change their names to avoid prejudice in the business world. Anti-Semitism is everywhere.

This is the bottom line. Poroshenko has Jewish roots. That is absolutely fine and needs no justification. We all have different roots.

I have found only one source for the allegation that Kolomoisky funds Azov Battalion. Here it is:
www.newsweek.com...
Note, this article simply states it as a fact without citing any additional references. As for the Aidar Battalion, which is funded by Kolomoisky,

It's isn't unusual in Ukraine for Oligarchs to fund nationalist organizations that are like their private 'army'. Of course in the West this is a odd thing, but in Eastern Europe this is a normal practice. Happens in Russia as well. In fact you can't really be an Oligarch if you don't have your private group...kinda like needing a Yacht to show your rich.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join