It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CDC: Superbug Contracted at Doctors and Dentists Offices

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 24 2015 @ 08:26 PM
link   
a reply to: BlueJacket

we all need to think about what we are saying however....net neutrality, is going to get us the same as everything else...be careful. Dont subscribe to paradigms you dont actually understand.

posted on Mar, 24 2015 @ 08:29 PM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

Im building it now ..I may include your name..thanks buddy I appreciate your schtick

posted on Mar, 24 2015 @ 09:01 PM
link   
I've spent most of my adult life at the dentist. About 3 years ago things got really bad, I was there constantly for a year. I thought I was losing my mind, after every visit I'd get sick as hell a couple days after. I'd just start feeling better when I'd have to go back. This went on the whole year.

I finally realized it wasn't due to problems with my teeth it was the office. He fitted me for an upper plate/lower partial. Soon after my anchor teeth/several others failed, he recommended root canals. By that time I'd had enough, my jaw couldn't take anymore.

I refused, insisted he pull every last one. He fought me said I wouldn't be happy, even offered to do a root canal for 90 bucks. I told him I didn't care if it was free. I was so tired of being tied to the dentist/living in fear of my own teeth, not to mention being sick all the time. I was so skinny, now I eat everything and have a beautiful smile.

I absolutely love my dentures, maintain them myself. I worked for a dentist so I learned enough to get by. I never go to the doc but the dentist was killing me/my wallet. I didn't want implants nothing that might require a return visit. I ain't going back to the dentist no more. I did bite him once and kicked his dental tray LOL. The bastard, I paid for that damn Porsche.

posted on Mar, 25 2015 @ 12:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: BlueJacket
a reply to: intrptr

Im building it now ..I may include your name..thanks buddy I appreciate your schtick

Ping me, I'll join in.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join