It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Crazy cop in camo terrorizes kids mudding in an open field

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 20 2015 @ 01:45 AM
link   
kids off-roading get stopped by a camo-clad policeman who instantly loses his cool and goes off at them.

why oh why do so many cops have such an innately unpleasant attitude and demeanour when dealing with any incident?
the 'officer' in this clip is an unprofessional bully with a severe personality disorder.

link as vid seems to not be playing www.youtube.com...
edit on R2015th2015-03-20T01:49:10-05:0020150am784 by RoScoLaz4 because: add link to video

posted on Mar, 20 2015 @ 02:04 AM
link   
Is this your video??

Officer McGruff needs a hug. Geez...

I think he's a little upset because he got stuck.

That one officer was all like - You know nothing John Snow.
edit on 3/20/2015 by Kangaruex4Ewe because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 20 2015 @ 02:24 AM
link   
Dang this kid was calm and collect the whole time, guess its fun to mr tough guy i can yell real loud to a kid in a jeep.

posted on Mar, 20 2015 @ 02:48 AM
link   
Needless escalation much?

This is the kind of dumba$$ who would wind up killing you for "any given reason whatsoever" then claim he felt threatened.
I have no idea what lead up to this, but unless the "officer" was severely wronged in some way, I see no reason for this kind of approach. The only thing I can think of is that the kid threw some mud up on the officers truck when he was passing by and it pissed him off, so it was a chance to flex his policing muscles.

posted on Mar, 20 2015 @ 02:54 AM
link   
a reply to: RoScoLaz4

That was some dickmeasuring BS there boy. Boss Hog got stuck chasing some kids playing in a muddy field and loses it. I bet he's real proud. Those other red neck cops sure provided unquestioning back up for hisdickishness.

posted on Mar, 20 2015 @ 05:35 AM
link   

Why didn't he just drive off before the other cops came?

The first cop was out of line not to mention out of his jurisdiction and uniform. I would have laughed, given him the finger and left his ass stuck in the mud.

posted on Mar, 20 2015 @ 05:48 AM
link   

Only three words here. "What......A.....Dick"

posted on Mar, 20 2015 @ 05:53 AM
link   
That right there sums up everything wrong with the police.
What the hell was their problem?
Asking if a kid wants a fight? threatening with a gun?

Jeez.

posted on Mar, 20 2015 @ 06:01 AM
link   
thanks for commenting all

what struck me most about this particular example is how calm and utterly compliant the 'perp' was being the whole time. damn, imagine if the cop had gotten any backchat. he would have gone berserk.

posted on Mar, 20 2015 @ 06:20 AM
link   
I had a cop act like that to me. I took it to court and had him get a reprimand. Anger management classes. But i had evidence as well and proof of a false report. I should have gotten him with filing a false report as well, but i did not.
edit on 20-3-2015 by roth1 because: Added sentence.

posted on Mar, 20 2015 @ 07:43 AM
link   
If anyone wants to know why the youth hate the police and the ever growing police state in this country, this is a prime example.

The way that pig acted you would think the kids were in that field making meth or hiding a body. I mean seriously, what the hell.

...I would have some sort of emotional reaction to this had I not been previously desensitized to it, being a daily occurrence and all...

Justify and rationalize it all you want (all those that do that) but this is the reason your children have zero respect for these thugs in uniform.
Watch as they all stand by each other, even when such reactions are over the top. Tired of it!

The kid even offered to pull the pig's truck out....and he was still a dick. Pathetic excuse for a "human being" that pos is.

posted on Mar, 20 2015 @ 09:10 AM
link   
The cops were defiantly jerks and I'm sure are wishing they had not acted in that manner on camera. They can't deny their actions now.
But don't forget that the kid was committing a crime and got caught. I have seen the damage mudders can do to fields even when there are no crops in them. I wonder if this kind of damage is common in that area.

posted on Mar, 20 2015 @ 09:14 AM
link   
If some dick came at me like that out of uniform, he would be risking his life.
Where do they find people like this?

posted on Mar, 20 2015 @ 09:34 AM
link   

POS should have been taking a dirt nap. Existential threats get lead poisoning.

posted on Mar, 20 2015 @ 09:39 AM
link   
a reply to: Kangaruex4Ewe

That cop was out of his jurisdiction and pulled a gun on a kid for no good reason.

No lives were in danger the cop wasn't protecting anyone. I hope that kid gets a lawyer because that dip sh## just broke the law big time. I would bring the cop up on charges.

posted on Mar, 20 2015 @ 09:45 AM
link   
Cop or not that dude has some serious anger and maybe mental issues that really need to be dealt with.

Did I hear it wrong, or did he get stuck in the mud himself...what...going after the kids? That may have shattered his huge ego.

Hell for all the kids knew he may have been some psycho with a gun and badge who wasn't even a cop at all. Good thing he was able to get backup quit to deal with those dangerous donut-doing mudders. *Eyeroll

All way over the top no matter what happened before the camera started recording.
edit on 3/20/2015 by ~Lucidity because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 20 2015 @ 09:51 AM
link   
I encountered this from a state cop doing a side job as zoning administrator. I pointed a finger at him when he was bullying me to make an alteration on a building, one he approved ten years earlier but did not know how to read the plans.

He acted just like this cop, jumped up with fists up, screaming over and over lets take it outside. Hell, I was in my 70's with five joint replacements, just out of the hospital from major surgery and told him I could not fight him. Yet he came around the table to beat me up, only my wife stood between him and me. He was much younger and larger than me.

I complained to the state level and behind the scenes I understand they, his commander did not enjoy my report and they did in fact react. Sadly, he then used his power on the local level and ultimately I had to tear down my legally permitted home as he then used taxpayers money from the township to carry on the fight, one I could not afford in court any longer. Don't believe you have rights, the laws are only there for those whom can carry a fight to the supreme court, not for the common man.

posted on Mar, 20 2015 @ 10:26 AM
link   
a reply to: Hoosierdaddy71

yes yes, kids being kids is a turrible crime, let's shoot 'em all now and save ourselves. Seriously, I live in the South, kids go mudding all the time. This wasn't law enforcement, this was a badge-heavy criminal flexing his (reeeeeeally tiny) "manhood". This is why I trust Killer Kops less than Republicans.....

posted on Mar, 20 2015 @ 10:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: sailormon Don't believe you have rights, the laws are only there for those whom can carry a fight to the supreme court, not for the common man.

The law is powerless to protect you, but has all the power it needs to punish you.

posted on Mar, 20 2015 @ 10:51 AM
link   
a reply to: Hoosierdaddy71
^^..that is gold..sig worthy.
What crime would that be..the one where he had permission from the field owner?

edit on 20-3-2015 by vonclod because: (no reason given)

<<   2  3  4 >>

join