It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

USA left out of the loop as our banking buddies join AIIB.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 20 2015 @ 12:41 AM
link   
Times are changing and the powers are shifting. I truely believe WWIII is possibly hours away, but what are the signs?

mobile.reuters.com...

It seems that AIIB (Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank) is the new cool kid on the block, and everyone wants to hang out in his treehouse, leaving good old USA high and dry.

China has opened a new centralized bank to compete with the American banking system, and already 30 nations including Britain have jumped on board. Japan and Austrailia are making serious considerations on joining as well.

Japan, Australia and the South Korea, all major U.S. allies, are the notable regional absentees from the AIIB. The United States, worried about China's growing diplomatic clout, has questioned whether the AIIB will have sufficient standards of governance and environmental and social safeguards.

But after Britain broke ranks with Western nations and said earlier this month that it would join the AIIB, other major EU members have followed suit.

Australia now appears close to joining, although no formal decision has been made, and South Korea may be as well.

Japanese Finance Minister Taro Aso said Tokyo could consider joining the China-led bank if it could guarantee a credible mechanism for providing loans.

We know that historically, modern wars are usually the result of 'drive by banking'. Andrew Jackson, Lincoln, JFK, Hitler, and Gaddafi are all shining examples of what happens when you challenge the Rothschild's Zionist banking mafia. Now it seems that the central banking power is leaving the USA and going to Asia....and all this coming while BRICS is attempting to undermine the Petrodollar.

Do not be deluded, where ever the British money is, there is Rothschild money, and I believe Britain is jumping on board to infiltrate and usurp BRICS' prospective power via AIIB.

Just as in the case of the Battle of Waterloo, the Rothschilds are at it again, financing both sides of the coming World War and reaping all the benefits.

What do my fellow ATSers have to say?

edit on Fri Mar 20 2015 by DontTreadOnMe because: trimmed very long quotes IMPORTANT: Using Content From Other Websites on ATS

posted on Mar, 20 2015 @ 12:47 AM
link   

I suspect the world is ready for a new reserve currency.

posted on Mar, 20 2015 @ 12:51 AM
link   
a reply to: Elton

Indeed it does appear that way, and it will be backed by blood.

posted on Mar, 20 2015 @ 01:08 AM
link   
a reply to: BELIEVERpriest

Anyone who has any common sense understands China is a failed cause. This is not some pro USA bandwagon opinion is is simple common sense.

China has played serious games with it's currency and it will crash. They have to grow at 10% just to break even.....YA RIGHT. China will fail and anyone jumping on that bandwagon is an idiot. Is the US much better.....NO. We are all screwed and the entire system is rigged. Fiat currency is all we have and that is not saying much.

posted on Mar, 20 2015 @ 01:16 AM
link   
a reply to: Elton

As far as I can tell, this has nothing to do with the reserve currency.

posted on Mar, 20 2015 @ 01:18 AM
link   
a reply to: SubTruth

I dont see it that way. You are right, China cannot pull it off alone, but the fact that Britain has jumped on board is an indicator to me that the Rothschilds have chosen China or at least AIIB to be the next steward of the new reserve currency. America is loosing its financial popularity fast, and I think the rest of the world is on to it. We will have to see what AIIB does for BRICS. At the moment, BRICS is useless, but if AIIB gains momentum, then BRICS can become a real economic threat for America.

In that event, our only choices would be to take whatever deal AIIB/BRICS offers us, or break away from the Rothschild bank. And history has shown the result of both choices.
edit on 20-3-2015 by BELIEVERpriest because: typo

posted on Mar, 20 2015 @ 01:25 AM
link   

BERLIN, March 18 (Reuters) - Chinese deputy finance minister Shi Yaobin has told a German newspaper his country would welcome the United States joining a new China-led Asian development bank.

"We would welcome the USA joining the Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank (AIIB)," he said, according to an advance copy of an article due to be published in business daily Handelsblatt on Thursday.

Reuters March 18, 2015

posted on Mar, 20 2015 @ 01:26 AM
link   
a reply to: Chadwickus

AIIB is not connected to the reserve currency, but the BRICS trade group (Brazil, Russia, Iran, China, South Africa) is seeking to compete with the US Petrodollar. With China involved in BRICS, and Britain backing China's AIIB, this could be a game changer for the reserve currency.

posted on Mar, 20 2015 @ 01:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: msallo

BERLIN, March 18 (Reuters) - Chinese deputy finance minister Shi Yaobin has told a German newspaper his country would welcome the United States joining a new China-led Asian development bank.

"We would welcome the USA joining the Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank (AIIB)," he said, according to an advance copy of an article due to be published in business daily Handelsblatt on Thursday.

Reuters March 18, 2015

Interesting, but how much dominance would the US have in AIIB?

posted on Mar, 20 2015 @ 01:32 AM
link   

I will say it another way......Fiat currencies equal long term failure. I could care less how many countries are on board it is a failed system. Take a hard look at why China built city after city that no one lives in and ask yourself why?

I know why........They are burning the candle at both ends and so is every other country in the world. The entire system is going to fail in an epic way. This is done for a reason and that reason is........When this house of cards falls people will beg.....scream.....cry......demand change and TPTB will be waiting to help out. This is how men like Hitler,Stalin,Mao gained and kept power. When people go without food bad men rise to power.
edit on 20-3-2015 by SubTruth because: (no reason given)

edit on 20-3-2015 by SubTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 20 2015 @ 01:37 AM
link   

I agree with you, fiat currency is a dead end, and we are almost at that end. This is what is unfolding before us. I think this will lead to a war that will seal America's downfall, then the NWO solution will be offered. This isnt about creating a new superpower, its about destroying the final superpower to make way for Babylon.

Historically there has only been one reserve currency holder at a time, yet BRICS wants to divide it five ways. They arent trying to claim a new superpower, they're trying to sacrifice America on the alter.
edit on 20-3-2015 by BELIEVERpriest because: added point

posted on Mar, 20 2015 @ 02:12 AM
link   
I'm glad that these countries are jumping on board.

The USA has been lobbying its allies not to join the AIIB, but i think it is about time that states such as Australia break ranks and do what is in their own interests, not those of any other country. The USA only wants its allies to refrain from joining because doing so may lead to the erosion of US economic influence. These states are sovereign. They can do whatever they want.

I think it's a good thing, and i will be highly disappointed if Australia knocks back the opportunity.
edit on 20-3-2015 by daaskapital because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 20 2015 @ 02:32 AM
link   
I totally agree except change "bad" for "worse" men rise to power. Bad to begin with

posted on Mar, 20 2015 @ 05:21 AM
link   
a reply to: daaskapital

Sure, sovereign indeed.

The world has gone through a long period of resentment of US hegemony.

But just remember to consider who you are working with. If the world wants to weaken the United States in favor of China, I hope you understand the road you are choosing to travel down.

posted on Mar, 20 2015 @ 06:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: spleenika
a reply to: daaskapital

Sure, sovereign indeed.

The world has gone through a long period of resentment of US hegemony.

But just remember to consider who you are working with. If the world wants to weaken the United States in favor of China, I hope you understand the road you are choosing to travel down.

We don't necessarily have to weaken the USA, but the USA does seem to be heading down that track regardless.

Being an Australian, i would very much welcome my country pursuing greater relationships with our partners in the region, especially China, while retaining our alliance with the USA at the same time. I just think it would be wise for my state to join the AIIB. I do think some challenge is always healthy.
edit on 20-3-2015 by daaskapital because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 20 2015 @ 06:35 AM
link   
When China brought out the idea about a development bank a few months ago, the Australian economic minister Joe Hockey liked the idea. He sounded aware of regional and economic issues and came across that it would be good for the region with development, progress and improved social infrastructure.

The Australian foreign minister Julia Bishop did not like the idea of a China development bank. For her it was threatening western hegemony by increasing China's influence.

Personally I think it is great that some of the less capable countries and regions will have options rather than the IMF in terms of economic activity.

posted on Mar, 20 2015 @ 06:55 AM
link   

Can I hope that this is true? I have some doubts though that the UK which is run by Rothschild who also runs our monarchy's affairs so has their vote and right of veto within our parliament, is going to let his filthy central banks get removed. I just don't trust the UK government to splinter its institutions and damage in any way those hoary old paws on our power and financial institutions. Surely the City would be at risk over this sort of rothschild relatiation?

Although now the money men have lost their anominity and privacy and people actually know so much about what they are guilty of I suspect they are as welcome round the world as tony blair and bush.

posted on Mar, 20 2015 @ 09:27 AM
link   

The days of US empire are numbered

Just that no one sent US a memo

posted on Mar, 20 2015 @ 11:00 AM
link   
a reply to: PrettyPlease1

Agreed, and now Putin wants to merge currencies with Kazakhstan, who has oil. Its clear to me that TPTB are shifting the focus to BRICS at an alarming rate.

posted on Mar, 20 2015 @ 01:39 PM
link   
HA, HA everyone is tired of the bully on the block taking advantage of everyone and printing money out of thin air. Fumy it finally caught up to them. The US dollar is going down. To many wars on other nations that were trying to go off the dollar for the gold standard broke the reputation the USA once had. Reap what you sew USA.

top topics

join