It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

10 year old girl and 5 year old brother are beaten up by 14 year old in park

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 20 2015 @ 05:33 PM
link   
a reply to: DeadSeraph

That just gave me chills. Very poignant thought.

It gives me chills every day.

Thanks for reading and thinking about it.

posted on Mar, 20 2015 @ 06:01 PM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

But...but...but,, all they need is government money poured into their impoverished neighborhood, through Reverend Johnson's black youth initiative or non-profit, and they would turn into lovely citizens that respect others and build unity and rainbows. Dontcha think?

Mmmm. No. All they need is for their parents to be EDUCATED by whoever is giving them prenatal health care (if that is happening at all), or the ob/gyn who is delivering the baby, or the nursing staff who are in charge of neo-natal care and maternal care. They need to be TAUGHT parenting.

It has nothing to do with 'government money pouring in' - it has to do with lackadaisical parenting attitudes, ignorance, poor examples, and an endless cycle of those things.
But - you know - they have a "right" to do (or not do) whatever as soon as the offspring arrive. Right? Because those breathing human babies are....wait.....PROPERTY.

Right?

posted on Mar, 20 2015 @ 07:06 PM
link   
Ok, I left this thread last night. I assumed that the girl being beaten was the same age as the animal predator that was beating her and her little brother. That was bad enough . . . I was pissed then. So now I see that the victim was 10-years-old??????????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Is that right without looking through all this?

Edit- looks like the girl was 13 . . . but still does not make things any better . . . the animal needs to be caged for a very very long time . . . . 7 years +++++

edit on 20-3-2015 by nonnez because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 20 2015 @ 07:22 PM
link   
a reply to: tadaman

This is one of the reasons why I advocate for mass forced sterilizations of repeat offending scum bags. I am not even a believer in over population. I just dont want these type of people in my world. If their parents cant raise them and I cant kill them, I say nip them.

Straight to the point .....
....totally agree

posted on Mar, 20 2015 @ 07:27 PM
link   
a reply to: kevinp2300

This is the kind of trash that is the result of "people" being paid to breed.

Black on white violence is ALWAYS ignored.

posted on Mar, 20 2015 @ 07:29 PM
link   
a reply to: BuzzyWigs

The gov money needs to be taken away.

posted on Mar, 20 2015 @ 07:32 PM
link   
Eh, this will probably be the highlight of this 15 yr olds life.

Endless void.

posted on Mar, 20 2015 @ 07:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: BuzzyWigs
a reply to: queenofswords

But...but...but,, all they need is government money poured into their impoverished neighborhood, through Reverend Johnson's black youth initiative or non-profit, and they would turn into lovely citizens that respect others and build unity and rainbows. Dontcha think?

Mmmm. No. All they need is for their parents to be EDUCATED by whoever is giving them prenatal health care (if that is happening at all), or the ob/gyn who is delivering the baby, or the nursing staff who are in charge of neo-natal care and maternal care. They need to be TAUGHT parenting.

It has nothing to do with 'government money pouring in' - it has to do with lackadaisical parenting attitudes, ignorance, poor examples, and an endless cycle of those things.
But - you know - they have a "right" to do (or not do) whatever as soon as the offspring arrive. Right? Because those breathing human babies are....wait.....PROPERTY.

Right?

well you either missed the fact or played it off well" blacks deserve what they are owed" weather they have a drop of african in them or not. And i dare any non white american to show dif im sorry i wish it was dif but people with black skin think the history leads to being a slave because they are black even if it dosent. they believe black =slave..slave=money oprah even tried

posted on Mar, 20 2015 @ 07:37 PM
link   
My solution to the "thug life" mentality is to no longer make it worthwhile to be a thug. How do we do this? The complete, on the spot, eradication of gang members. I really get tired of seeing people beaten, killed, maimed, stolen from, raped, so on and so forth by society's rejects. I'm tired of supporting these kind of folks with tax money I need myself to live on while they pop out 8+ children for a welfare check.

Jail and prison isn't working. The war on drugs has failed. This is the only solution to the gang/thug situation.

Normally I would never propose such a thing as I believe in jury trials and innocent before guilty. But these people are a threat to normal society as a whole, and just as terrorism has no place in our society, gang life has no place and should be dealth with as swiftly and harshly as terrorists.
edit on 3/20/2015 by EternalSolace because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 20 2015 @ 07:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: EternalSolace
My solution to the "thug life" mentality is to no longer make it worthwhile to be a thug. How do we do this? The complete, on the spot, eradication of gang members. I really get tired of seeing people beaten, killed, maimed, stolen from, raped, so on and so forth by society's rejects. I'm tired of supporting these kind of folks with tax money I need myself to live on while they pop out 8+ children for a welfare check.

Jail and prison isn't working. The war on drugs has failed. This is the only solution to the gang/thug situation.

Normally I would never propose such a thing as I believe in jury trials and innocent before guilty. But these people are a threat to normal society as a whole, and just as terrorism has no place in our society, gang life has no place and should be dealth with as swiftly and harshly as terrorists.
the problem would have been fixed if it was illegal to be in a gang or claim a gang and yet you cant say # a pig without getting a charge but you can hang a flag throw up signs and as long as you dont do anything its ok

posted on Mar, 20 2015 @ 07:52 PM
link   
a reply to: twiztedjester

Being in a gang essentially is illegal because near all the activities they partake in are at the detriment to society. We've already determined that prison doesn't work and is of no use in dissauding bad behavior because they're not afraid of breaking the law. That goes to show that they wouldn't fear being in a gang should it be made illegal.

That, in my opinion, only leaves one alternative to combat this problem. Complete eradication.
edit on 3/20/2015 by EternalSolace because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 20 2015 @ 08:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: EternalSolace
a reply to: twiztedjester

Being in a gang essentially is illegal because near all the activities they partake in are at the detriment to society. We've already determined that prison doesn't work and is of no use in dissauding bad behavior.

That, in my opinion, only leaves one alternative to combat this problem. Complete eradication.
being in a gang only targets you but cant be a charge aginst you. Point taken but its ok for snoop dogg to be a crip claim a crip carry his " flag" he cant be charged for that maybe they should but thatwould chang alot of peoples minds on even trying to act as if they are one and would help. Dont hang them just make it a real offense to claim period

posted on Mar, 21 2015 @ 11:24 AM
link   
REALLY!Onslaught?? I mean ORLY?? You are going to grasp at the straw that the little white girl did something to Deserve this??

Ok that straw is so infinitesimally small you propably could'nt see the damn thing under an electron microscope-but supposing we grab onto the subatomically small straw you are determined to cling to:How about even IF the little girl did or said something that annoyed the much larger one,and I refuse to even call that POS a human being-how about ignoring it when a KID who does annoying things All the time,annnoys you?

How about that #ing despicable thing's useless POS mother having taught her that beating up someone smaller than yourself is a despicable,cowardly thing to do? How about that POS having an Ounce of sanity and strength of character and just plain common dog# and shrugging it off as a small kid being an annoying small kid-instead of beating up 2 small children? Hjow about the POS behaving like a decent rational human being instead of a barbaric POS??

And I refuse to call that #ing thing an animal even because Animals behave better!!

But I have seen your posting history also-when a black person does something abysmal,it is never Their fault-and you will use that electron microscope to search for the tiniest shred of a straw to grasp-that whitey was Really at fault+had it coming-and the black person is as a matter of fact,the Victim,instead of the white person who was raped/beaten/murdered.

I have absolutely no respect for you,you are barely one step up from the racist,cowardly POS that beat up on little kids,in my book. And you are a disgrace to your mother,if she was/is a lady with any shred of decency.a reply to: Onslaught2996

posted on Mar, 21 2015 @ 12:50 PM
link   
I had to watch this video over the span of two days. I could not get past the little girl being beaten and the sound of the animal that was doing it. I did not realize that the little 5-year old boy had also been assaulted till I finished watching the video today. My heart is hurting from watching that. I have seen too much of it over the years.

Unfortunately, these types of people have fallen through the cracks as a group. We have made excuses for their behavior, been manipulated into thinking it is society's fault, poured tons of our money into programs, initiatives, foundations and non-profits, neighborhood improvement groups...you name it. It gets worse instead of better and the Al Sharptons, Jesse Jacksons, Barack Obamas, Eric Holders, etc. etc. continue to spout the same bull*&it that does nothing but make them worse.

When REAL black men become the spokesmen for the black society...not the rappers -- not the politicians with an agenda -- not the race-baiters --- not the Black Panthers --- not the so-called professional activists --- but REAL men --- then maybe things will change.

Where are the REAL men?! Where are the doctors, the engineers, the coaches, the plumbers, the carpenters, the technicians, the teachers, the entrepreneurs...the caring parent?!!! I don't know. Individually there is hope, but the group? I am losing hope.

posted on Mar, 23 2015 @ 12:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: kevinp2300
a reply to: starwarsisreal

Well A. the suspect is 14 B. her offense should not require her to see the firing squad lol...Nevertheless, people should understand that race shouldn't matter anymore. There is black on white crime, white on black, black on black, white on white, etc etc. For some reason, our national media outlets like to show the white on black crime to stir ppl up.

It's not that their is White on Black and Black on White Crime, it is the proportions in which who is the victim.

www.newnation.org...

Stop trying to downplay.

posted on Mar, 23 2015 @ 12:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: DeadSeraph

originally posted by: noxxen
black scum... this is why blacks are viewed as a thugs... b/c of # like this... sometimes i think we need a race cleanse to get rid of the thugs of society

Your racism isn't welcome here. There are plenty of black people who have come out and condemned this. Flat out stated they would stomp these kids if they ever come across them. Don't judge an entire people because of a few idiots. Do you honestly think any of us are well served by being divided?

Lol, please show me where this incident has been condemned by black people. If I went and knocked out and stomped a black girl walking with her toddler brother, I'd have Eric Holder breathing down my neck before my first 24 hours in jail for hate crime.

Just like that Iraqi man that was shot to death in Dallas. Literally less than a day after that story hit the press, I was reading in MAINSTREAM MEDIA how they were suspecting this was a hate crime. Guess what? they found the dude, it was a black guy, you know what else I saw? HATE CRIME SUSPICIONS WERE DROPPED.

posted on Mar, 23 2015 @ 01:04 PM
link   
Maybe this kid is just a bad seed.

Mother and grandmother offer apology and explain they've been trying to get help for a long time.

fox59.com...

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join