It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Funny Pet Photos

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 19 2015 @ 05:13 PM
link   
These are a few funny photos I came upon today... Enjoy this site! Very funny!

The adventures of business cats.

Pets who have no intention of letting your read.

Dogs can be real jerks.

Unlucky Dogs.

posted on Mar, 19 2015 @ 05:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Benevolent Heretic

These were great! My dog is a jerk and doesn't let me use the laptop, she sits on the keyboard.

posted on Mar, 19 2015 @ 05:31 PM
link   

Dogs can be real jerks really made my wife and I laugh out loud!! Thanks, we needed that.

posted on Mar, 19 2015 @ 05:42 PM
link   

That sitting on the face part? It was once done to me by my daughter's dog as a protective territorial measure. But I know, eh? Surely they could do something else instead!

posted on Mar, 19 2015 @ 05:47 PM
link   
Thanks for sharing those. If it was one of those "you laugh, you lose" challenges I would have lost. You win!

posted on Mar, 19 2015 @ 10:05 PM
link   

I can really relate to the "dogs can be real jerks" photos. My golden has separation anxiety, so when my wife and I come home from work, we close our eyes as we enter the house because we don't know what to expect. We have to make sure there's no pillows, throw rugs or paper left out. She will shred it every time! The last time I came home for lunch, I thought it snowed in our house! There was white pillow stuffing spread all over our burgundy carpet. Pina got a hold of a sofa pillow and de-gutted it. It's like a moment of panic when we see something shredded on our floor.

Of course, we always find her lying under our bed acting innocent.
The dog standing by the destroyed door was too funny. The dog just sat there as if it was proud of his destruction.

top topics

join