It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Russia not really a threat

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 22 2015 @ 12:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: victor7
a reply to: maxzen2004

Russians are not invaders, they are just protecting the ethnic Russians in S-E Ukraine.

The real invaders are the Nazis from Kiev and Lviv taking orders from DC and Brussels.

LOLOLOL

You guys remind me of Hitler during the last days in the bunker.. Even with all the evidence of losing, Hitler still pushed around units that had long been since destroyed saying they would save the day.

They protected no ethnic Russians and this is evident in Russia refusal to provide information supporting that major lie they told to justify an invasion they planned and executed before their claims of ethnic people.

By all means list / link us to the Russian evidence and prove to us they didn't lie. Considering Russia lied and has failed to provide evidence what I expect from you is some double talk with absolutely nothing coming close to answering the challenge / claim posed.

posted on Mar, 22 2015 @ 05:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: victor7
a reply to: maxzen2004

Russians are not invaders, they are just protecting the ethnic Russians in S-E Ukraine.

The real invaders are the Nazis from Kiev and Lviv taking orders from DC and Brussels.

You had me @ "Russians are not Invaders"

Nothing you ever post again can be taken with any kind of seriousness!
edit on Sun, 22 Mar 2015 17:46:41 -0500465America/ChicagoSunday4 by rigel4 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 23 2015 @ 09:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: maxzen2004
I was in the Army during the cold war and was there when the Berlin wall fell. These are the facts, they have more tanks but we have the Apache. We have more fighters planes than Russia and China combines! The Russian military equipment is of poor quality and the soldiers are very poorly trained. We conquered Afghanistan in a couple of months, Russia got their ass kicked after 10 years! I was in a Nuclear missile battalion and unless Putin is crazy they will never be used. It will be another training mission if things get hairy.

People, don't believe the hype, Russia is no threat no us or NATO.

It will go very bad for Putin if he pushes the envelope.

Japan was just a tiny little country, before they attacked pearl harbor. Just saying.
Also, mark this, If anyone is going to start a war, Its not Russia. The name starts with U and ends with A. But this time it'll be different, as Putin is not a puppet, He'll do whatever he can to protect his country.
Russian Military Equipment is of poor quality? how do you know, its Russia. You are not supposed to know.

posted on Mar, 23 2015 @ 10:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: shivam13

originally posted by: maxzen2004
I was in the Army during the cold war and was there when the Berlin wall fell. These are the facts, they have more tanks but we have the Apache. We have more fighters planes than Russia and China combines! The Russian military equipment is of poor quality and the soldiers are very poorly trained. We conquered Afghanistan in a couple of months, Russia got their ass kicked after 10 years! I was in a Nuclear missile battalion and unless Putin is crazy they will never be used. It will be another training mission if things get hairy.

People, don't believe the hype, Russia is no threat no us or NATO.

It will go very bad for Putin if he pushes the envelope.

Japan was just a tiny little country, before they attacked pearl harbor. Just saying.
Also, mark this, If anyone is going to start a war, Its not Russia. The name starts with U and ends with A. But this time it'll be different, as Putin is not a puppet, He'll do whatever he can to protect his country.
Russian Military Equipment is of poor quality? how do you know, its Russia. You are not supposed to know.

Japan had taken Port Athur from the Russians, Annexed all of Korea, invaded and occupied manchuria, and had invaded and occupied half of China all before Pearl Harbor. Japan was not a tiny counry in fact its empire was second only to England in size. Japan had a string of military victories over China, Germany, Manchria and Russia before it rolled into WW2.

And as for knowing about Russia equipment problems, Russia announces new reforms for the military every so often to try and end the massive corruption that means soldiers do not get traing, have equipment sold by commanders on the black markey and sometime the soldiers only exist on paper because when they do not show up or desert they are not taken off the rolls so units commanders can pocket money they get for those troops. Tanks showed up in the second Russian invasion of Georgia with the explosives in their refractive armor missing because it has been sold. No China suffers from corruption at high levels but, generaly at the unit level commanders are clean. In Russia corruption is at all levels. Look at the trouble Russian forces have had in Ukraine against Ukraines complete mess of an army. And these are Russia best, inlcluding its paratroopers.

posted on Mar, 23 2015 @ 11:06 AM
link   
a reply to: MrSpad

Look at the trouble Russian forces have had in Ukraine against Ukraines complete mess of an army. And these are Russia best, inlcluding its paratroopers.

Funny how you would call these guys a mess...

Losses of foreign legions and NATO mercenaries in Donbass

posted on Mar, 23 2015 @ 11:17 AM
link   
a reply to: MrSpad

Apologies, I think Tiny Country was little exaggerated, but USA didn't took japan seriously until Pearl Harbor.
About Russian Equipment, what we see in media and announcements are half-truth(s). Corruption is in every country's military and Russia is no exception. Ukraine's army is not a complete mess. It may not look like, but there is a certain NATO printed all over in there.
My post was in contrast to the Title of the thread that "Russia is not a threat".

posted on Mar, 23 2015 @ 11:40 AM
link   
OF COURSE Russia is not the biggest threat facing humanity,or even the West-they never Were.Try telling people of the True threats,though,avails not even the sharpest minds anything-not even on a site like this.Or more accurately,Specifically on sites like these.

That's the whole Point.But hey,it does make a lotta folks feel better to put a (perceived) face to an enemy.Even if it"s a face so misguided+just Inaccurate+Wrong they cannot see they're dead in the water.Dead.

But hey # those damn Russkies,right?

Mankind does'nt have a Chinaman's chance.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join