It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

subconscious elements

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 19 2015 @ 02:50 PM
link   

so this one is 16x20" done on heavy weight mixed media paper done with .03 felt tip pens and is the largest piece I have created to date and spent about 9 months working on it.

this ones 9x11" with felt tip pens on medium weight mixed media paper which took about 6 months or so.

I will post more later in time for you guys i love all forms off feed back so let me know what you think and or see in them.

you can also find me on tumblr if you search for kdtiers

posted on Mar, 19 2015 @ 02:54 PM
link   
so in my other art post called so I felt like posting my art big deal. I posted the first piece with out realizing i made this for it...

posted on Mar, 19 2015 @ 02:56 PM
link   
a reply to: magnesiumbones

Very cool! I could sit and trip out on these things for hours! I want prints, lol.

Awesome work magnesiumbones, I dig!

posted on Mar, 19 2015 @ 03:53 PM
link   

Ummm...WOW...I have to agree with Cagliostro...And I thought the animated one was like looking in the top of a tornado...your second one in this thread is amazing...Now...this one reminds me of all of the species that grew out of that original amoeba-like organism back when life first started...OR...better yet...the central figure reminds me of a human embryo with all of the other species that are purported to be in our genetic makeup...spiraling outward...much like the DNA molecule itself......I agree with Cagliostro also in..........Where are the prints...?

YouSir

posted on Mar, 19 2015 @ 04:05 PM
link   

Way cool, man.

You may care, or not - but i think your work is totally sale-able... especially if you did large canvases

edit on 19-3-2015 by skalla because: typo

posted on Mar, 19 2015 @ 04:27 PM
link   
one day soon I shall start selling my art I only just started showing it several months ago so I haven't looking into where to get hi quality prints how to set all that stuff up as well as how to frame\preserve them as well as get them out to the people who want them.

so all in due time but when I do get all that I shall try my best to make sure the awesome people here at A.T.S. know first since that's gonna be a process lol.

that is awesome though i dint even think of looking at it in that way except for the embryo cause once i saw that i just had to leave it

posted on Mar, 19 2015 @ 04:28 PM
link   
a reply to: skalla

Indeed I do care, I love the idea that people would like my artwork so much they would buy it from me, and put it up in there house.

posted on Mar, 19 2015 @ 08:57 PM
link   
Well, my question about prints was answered here. Love your work, your dedication to long-term projects, and the energy both involved and shared. Standing ovation. Thanks for doing and sharing.

posted on Mar, 19 2015 @ 09:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Aleister

thank you for the received ovation lol. I currently have 4 more that I am working on but that will be well over a year before those are completely ready and self-approved for public presentation on them.

and to answer your question from my other thread just to save me some typing but yes i have thought about doing posters but i want to do them in a new and awsomely interesting way one of which you wouldn't think of in terms of being a poster...

but I'm weird like that the more detailed I get I cant allow myself to focus back out, only going in further idk why but I cant wait to show my art to the world the way I imagine it in my head.

top topics

join